Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

BAN 10sec05 from SL!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 11:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
HaYu Racing
SL Member

Default BAN 10sec05 from SL!!

so about a month ago i bought a full catback exhaust from a guy named "10sec05"(aka mr 7834 lbs of boost lol) because he answered to my wanted to buy post here on SL. so we talked over aim and i sent him the money, he kept on saying for a few days that he well send it and blah blah blah.. until he didnt even text me or anything to confirm he sent it. So out of curiosity i decide go google his aim name to only find out this guy has scammed people here on scionlife.

link
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...r=asc&&start=0

so i filed a dispute against him on paypal, and then the next day he texts me saying"my bad i couldnt get back to you my oil started spilling out of my car, ill send the exhaust tomorrow for sure". so the next day comes and he sends the exhaust and tells me the tracking number and he sends it through USPS. in my head the whole time i was like "wtf USPS sending a exhaust"(because they dont do large items). so he tells me he wants the dispute dropped and i told him hell no, until i get that item in i aint going to drop anything(this was through his ex girlfriends paypal also). so it comes in a few days later, and what do i get? i get the axelback of my exhaust.

I text him saying "where is the rest of my exhaust" and he tells me he will send it if i drop the dispute, and i said hell no to that also. so me and his ex gf were talking back and forth on paypal because she had a negative $345 bucks on her account. and i asked why did he only send half and she told me that he said its because "sending half is better then sending nothing". i was laughing the whole time on my comp when i read that message..

so i asked mr 10sec05 guy where is my exhaust again and he tells me that "he feels like hes getting ripped off" so i was like "wtf" in my head again. he telling me that he cant get the money because of the dispute(piece of crap lier), but he has already taken the money out and spent it on new part for his soon to be time traveling TC lol. so i tell him one more time to send the midpipe and he tells me "i will send it after you drop the dispute" and again i tell him hell no. and he says "dude just drop it what am i going to do with a midpipe, i dont even have my tc anymore" in my head again i was like this guy is the worst lier in the world. so i just stopped talking to him.

so on the 18th day i escalated it into a claim so paypal could step in. so the gf emails me that over the weekend he was arrested for street racing lmao! and the 3 inch midpipe will be sent out on tuesday(which it was). i guess the x gf talked to 10sec05 mom about the problem that was going on and stuff with her paypal.

So i would like to thank 10sec05 ex gf for being patient over the past month and working with me to get my exhaust so everyone comes out happy.

and as for mike aka 10sec05 aka Recliner15 aka StockTurbo15 aka Guttedtc0 aka B00stedtc08 aka aka FUKNBOOSTED, please get a life and stop trying to steal ppls hard earned money. im happy to say that i didnt become a victim of yours.

and as for people of SL dont be afraid of buying things from me or selling me your stuff. i only put a dispute on this mike guy for not sending my item. i have sold and bought many things on SL and this is the first time something like this has happend.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:39 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
ScionERA
SL Member

Glad to see that you got your stuff. I hate scammers!!!!
Old 06-24-2009, 11:40 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG

sounds like a first class loser to me... Glad it worked out in the end for ya... best thing to do is when you BUY parts using Paypal... have it connected to an actual Credit Card that supplies the funds. That way if Paypal dicks around on ya... you can file a straight out fraud claim with your credit card company on the purchase. And THEY have the power/means to go after the person... just a little FYI there.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
HaYu Racing
SL Member

Originally Posted by lil_will
Glad to see that you got your stuff. I hate scammers!!!!
thanks will. everyone hates scammers.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
HaYu Racing
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mouse
sounds like a first class loser to me... Glad it worked out in the end for ya... best thing to do is when you BUY parts using Paypal... have it connected to an actual Credit Card that supplies the funds. That way if Paypal dicks around on ya... you can file a straight out fraud claim with your credit card company on the purchase. And THEY have the power/means to go after the person... just a little FYI there.
thanks mouse for the info, ill make sure to keep that in mind.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:42 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG

anytime bro. ....... Knowledge is power :D
Old 06-24-2009, 11:43 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

recliner 15 strikes again v
Old 06-24-2009, 11:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
HaYu Racing
SL Member

Originally Posted by Sciond
recliner 15 strikes again v
lol yes he does.. with a help of google i was able to stop this guy from ripping me off. gota love google.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

He's already banned guys....
Old 06-24-2009, 11:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
HaYu Racing
SL Member

Originally Posted by ack154
He's already banned guys....
lol yaay.. i wonder what his next SL name is going to be. 4sec05 maybe or maybe 2sec05. hmmmm