Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Buyer / Seller Experiences for TheModCity

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 07:07 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Big_Bird
Dan has been really good to me, awesome prices, quality products, and fast shipment,
I would def buy from TheModCity again
:D Thanks
Old 02-24-2007, 07:10 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I took care of all the customers, fedex broke the tubes. I tried extremely hard to get there money back for the claim,it really stinks that fedex had to brake the tube. please look at all the positive feedback on this thread. I also sent out replacements and apparently no one got them.

So what I can do , those who need neons please send me your address and i will send out FREE TUBES AGAIN!!!! :D
Old 02-24-2007, 07:10 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by __NYTCGunz__
Great seller not one problem here, anything goes wrong he fixes it right up!! I would recommend to anyone!
Thank You As Well!
Old 02-25-2007, 05:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TheModCity
I took care of all the customers, fedex broke the tubes. I tried extremely hard to get there money back for the claim,it really stinks that fedex had to brake the tube. please look at all the positive feedback on this thread. I also sent out replacements and apparently no one got them.

So what I can do , those who need neons please send me your address and i will send out FREE TUBES AGAIN!!!! :D

Ummmm you sent replacements tubes and no one got them? Did you have tracking numbers to see what happen to the tubes? Did you call the shipping company and find out why no one got them? I will PM you in a few.
Old 02-26-2007, 01:27 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

if no one got the tube which u sent out, that is a big problem from the shipping company. But I feel like u don't really care about ur tubes, beside if u did shipped out the 2nd time and still have the problem.... u should contact the shipping company right away and keep asking them. And the shipping company absolutely give u those tracking number for each replacement tubes. Anyway, "Themodcity" still own me a replacement tubes. I don't know when is he going to ship it out.
Old 02-26-2007, 03:46 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I will call the shipping company, i must of called like 10 times for you guys in the past 3 days. It stinks that FEDEX keeps messing it up. THey are no responsible at all. They wrecked these tubes. but i will take care of it. please pm me all your addresss and the color of the tube as well and inches. thanks
Old 02-27-2007, 03:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Honestly I have nothing to do with this, but to me this seems like a small size scam. We are talking about FEDEX here, not some small business. I can understand maybe one person not recieving replacement tubes, but numerous people not receiving tubes? I mean come on? At what point will people begin to contact the Better Business Bureau and start filing complaints. It seems his only answer is "look at all this positive feedback", so what are you saying, just because 20 people are happy with your service you can just say SCREW you to 5 people who are unhappy? Stop blaming fedex and giving people the run-around. Ship replacements with a tracking number, or tell people too bad you got screwed.

Just me .02 cents.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:50 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

PAL20G, you are completely wrong. Everyone received there neons the first time around. The only problem was they received one broken one, so that is the issue we are trying to fix here. You have it completely wrong. please if you are not involved, id apprceciate if you dont put your .02 cents in, because in this case it isnt right. thank you.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:51 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Big_Bird
there you go, Dan is willing to do that for you, not many dealers would do that, it is very risky and will only hurt Dan, so a thank you is in order. This makes me want to buy something from him even more, but I am broke, o well

BUMP FOR DAN!!
Thanks Man :D
Old 02-28-2007, 11:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Obviously I am not completly wrong. From the looks of it, it has taken you almost 5-7 months just to send out new tubes. It has taken a public forum with some negative feedback to get you to do this. Too bad you couldnt just do it the first time around. As per my .02 cents.. fortunatly we live in the US so I can put it in wherever I feel fit, and hopefully some people will think twice about buying from you. I beleive that you do a lot of good business and I think you are probably a great guy....but not for nothing lets look at the facts...you sent out broken tubes (i know u claim they were fine when you sent them)--- took you over 5 months to exchange them...and u still act like your doing these guys a favor by replacing them. Though its great your FINALLY replacing peoples items...its with a bad taste since they had to fight for it.
Old 07-22-2007, 06:12 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by PAL20G
Honestly I have nothing to do with this, but to me this seems like a small size scam. We are talking about FEDEX here, not some small business. I can understand maybe one person not recieving replacement tubes, but numerous people not receiving tubes? I mean come on? At what point will people begin to contact the Better Business Bureau and start filing complaints. It seems his only answer is "look at all this positive feedback", so what are you saying, just because 20 people are happy with your service you can just say SCREW you to 5 people who are unhappy? Stop blaming fedex and giving people the run-around. Ship replacements with a tracking number, or tell people too bad you got screwed.

Just me .02 cents.

i hate to keep bringing this up, well, actually i dont. daniel still has yet to fix my problem that he scammed me on my neons. and now that i can finally use the computer again (im in the military, so i finally go done with boot camp and all) i plan to keep pressing this subject untill something gets done about it! i can not agree more with the person who wrote this comment that i quoted. you need to follow through with what u said u were gonna do, or at least just tell me u got screwed!!!! im am getting really freackin ____ed at this whole subject. not to mention your new little helper or partner or what ever it is that u call him. he also gave me the nice run around being that you will not respond to me any more... daniel, thanks for sticking with your word, i really appreciate it buddy. especially when i had stuck up for u countless times in the past when you were screwing over people and i was just to dumb to notice it. do u want to try and make it right yet? im thinking of going to a small claims court or something just for the hell of it. just because u cant be honest
Old 07-22-2007, 05:15 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

daniel.. are you even still around???
Old 08-13-2007, 10:03 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

bump
Old 08-15-2007, 11:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

It looks like he ripped a bunch of people off and then left the site. I'm not surprised.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:11 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i just love it when people do that sorta thing =/