Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

finalstageauto.com

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2004, 11:16 PM
ayS
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default finalstageauto.com

anyone have any experience dealing/ordering with these guys? have you guys ordered anything from japan from them? and , how long was there turnaround time to get them? let's here your experiences (if any).
Old 11-13-2004, 03:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yea these guys are hella reliable... had a set of volk gt-c 17" ordered from them... was informed they were backordered from japan and would take about 4-6 weeks, they notified me when they came, and when they were shipped to me. i notified them after i received them and its been krispy kremes since i'd bought those from them. they're really knowledgeable... am probably gonna save up some cash and order the 15" work equip-2 from them.
Old 11-13-2004, 07:41 AM
ayS
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

how long did it take for you to get your wheels from japan? and shipped out?
Old 11-13-2004, 11:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i placed my order, then about 3 days later, i received an email and then a phone call notifying me that the order required to be backordered from japan and the approximate wait time till they got to the shop was about 4-6 weeks. it actually came in about on the 5 week, which again, they emailed and called me to say they were in the US, and a couple days later i received a tracking number on my email. btw, i was living in long beach at the time. and about 1-2 weeks later they came in... and have been very satisfied with my purchasing experience with them.