Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

FLEA = THIEF

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 09:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Trader
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by McLarenF1
You guys are COMPLETE morons !!!!! A-Smell and t_urbo_charged. I've never heard such ignorance in my entire life.

First of all, the business I work at it's only 5 employees. ALLLL of which are older guys and have the slightest clue about cars and careless about them. Why on earth would they steal some TYC lights.

Secondly, When UPS/FED-EX/USPS drops anything off they have to come all the way into the back room and drop the stuff off there. The backroom is STUFFED with cameras and security locks. The entrance, hallways, rooms ALL have tons of camera's too. There's no way anyone could even steal a pen there and not get caught -- not to mention two BIG boxes with lights in them. That's exactly why I only ship to my work address. Because it'll never be stolen. Why would I send it to my house? I'm always working..

Thirdly, it's funny how that's the ONLY package I've never received. I have had the following stuff shipped to my job and received succesfully: Carbon Fiber Appliques, Door Sills, TRD exhaust, Injen Intake, 5-AXIS LIP KIT!!!!! (The box for that thing looked like a coffin it was soooo big), 3 different Iphone 3GS's, a Blackberry Bold, TRD lowering springs, MObileHID's, 5-axis leather seats, 2008 OEM front headlights for tC, VRD 2 piece front grill, Bluebatmobile front eyelids and the list goes on and on...... and I NEVER EVER EVER EVER had anything stolen or missing...NEVERRRR, some of the stuff on the list is WAYYYYYYY more expensive then some TYC lights. Why on earth would anyone want to steal some TYC lights and not an iPhone 3GS per say? Doesn't make sense.

Fourthly, it's not my damn fault if the lights got lost in transit. That's FLEA's damn fault. We agreed at the beginning that what I paid him would cover labor, shipping and insurance. If it was a bad deal, he should never agreed to it. If he agreed to it, then why the f*ck not put insurance on my lights when shipping them? Kapische?

Fifthly, I'm not causing any "drama". (A-SNELL-- " UH.. YES YOU ARE DUMB A$$")
It just sucks when you do a transaction with someone, they completely ignore all your communication with them. How else was I suppose to get his attention? Last time I heard from FLEA before I made this thread was in February 2009. WTF? and you guys need to seriously lay of his sack. You probably never even met him in person.

No need to be a D.I.C.K. .. I was just stating my opinion. just like you were when you started this dumb A$$ thread.. OH, BTFW!!! learn how to spell my SN right, you stupid M.F.!!!
Old 07-29-2009, 09:22 PM

10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

ok.. this thread has gone way out of hand...

i've met FLEA personally myself as well and he's a cool cat. sometimes stuff happens.. but unless you keep up on it your own.. he might not even know you had a problem in the first place.

this thread is done.

any other issues. take it to pm or email.