Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Jesse08 ( UPDATED 10/29/09) w/ Conclusion.

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 02:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've never had this problem before n I never did want to have it I send it usps n I gave u the number that's on the side of the paper I got I've never given a track # so don't know where it is, I'll take a pic of the paper n ull see that I did ship it n u will get the stuff man, y u making a big deal out of nothing if u have only been waiting for this for like less than 2 weeks man!! Ur just killing my selling rep, n thinks that's what u want... I'm a chill guy but ur making me mad, besides u sold me the elite for $ 218 shipped I paid u with paypal later on u wanted more because u said shipping was crazy, n I was cool with cuz I know how it feels to lose a bit, I didn't mind that u wanted more I had paid u n didn't want u to pay 6% return fee so I said yes I'll give some more money for the shipping!.!.!
Old 10-15-2009, 03:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

damn splosion....

what will happen next?
Old 10-15-2009, 03:35 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by jesse08
I've never had this problem before n I never did want to have it I send it usps n I gave u the number that's on the side of the paper I got I've never given a track # so don't know where it is, I'll take a pic of the paper n ull see that I did ship it n u will get the stuff man, y u making a big deal out of nothing if u have only been waiting for this for like less than 2 weeks man!! Ur just killing my selling rep, n thinks that's what u want... I'm a chill guy but ur making me mad, besides u sold me the elite for $ 218 shipped I paid u with paypal later on u wanted more because u said shipping was crazy, n I was cool with cuz I know how it feels to lose a bit, I didn't mind that u wanted more I had paid u n didn't want u to pay 6% return fee so I said yes I'll give some more money for the shipping!.!.!
I never forced you to take it, I always said I will give you refund and we always ended up agreeing on incentives to keep the transaction in play, you’re getting mad? Really, how do you think I feel after spending 420 bucks for a system bundle, then selling it for 215 and not receiving what I was promised. Not only did I not receive my promised items but you didn’t even take the time to write a response to my 3 pm's over a 1 week period or send this proof of shipment you have. One question if you sent it via 3 day shipping usps, why haven’t I received anything for the 9 usps shipping days that have passed? As for me spoiling your rep, I didn’t do anything but tell my story, which was 100% undoubtedly true if anyone sees that as a negative to you, then obviously you need to take responsibility for your actions that yielded that negative response from possible buyers and fix the problem for a possitive solution, I did everything I said I would have done, I shipped it on Monday which you agree you recieved, I dont understand how yours which you shipped a full weekend before mine is taking an extra week? I will gladly go in your threads as soon I get it and update with the end result, this is a lesson NEVER USE A NONE TRACKABLE METHOD WHEN SELLING/TRADING SOMETHING!
Old 10-15-2009, 04:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

jesse08 is the man!

bought a hood from the guy, you have to understand that some people like jesse and myself work crazy hours and dont always have a chance to get things out right away

also i just shipped out a set of wheels and it keeps saying no record when i go to track.. maybe its not his fault.. u ever think of that?
Old 10-15-2009, 04:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

starting to get a little uncomfortable in here

let's try and diffuse! I think Jesse should go through with taking the pic of the paper, and go from there
Old 10-15-2009, 06:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok y making a big deal when u know ur getting ur stuff then, i hate drama adn dont like dealing with it, ive sold many things and eveyone has gotten what they paid for, here the pic of what the postal person gave me

curtislo9
I would also like to provide feedback, as it seems like a good place to do it.

I bought a PnP harness from Jesse and it was shipped 2-3 weeks after the purchase. I understand that he did not have an additional harness to use while he didn't have the one I bought, but he should not have sold it if it wasn't "ready to ship." Today 04:41 PM
I would also like to provide feedback, as it seems like a good place to do it.

I bought a PnP harness from Jesse and it was shipped 2-3 weeks after the purchase. I understand that he did not have an additional harness to use while he didn't have the one I bought, but he should not have sold it if it wasn't "ready to ship."

n i did tell u that it was in my car and once i got my new harness i would ship it
Old 10-15-2009, 06:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ObviousIntentions08TC
I never forced you to take it, I always said I will give you refund and we always ended up agreeing on incentives to keep the transaction in play, you’re getting mad? Really, how do you think I feel after spending 420 bucks for a system bundle, then selling it for 215 and not receiving what I was promised. Not only did I not receive my promised items but you didn’t even take the time to write a response to my 3 pm's over a 1 week period or send this proof of shipment you have. One question if you sent it via 3 day shipping usps, why haven’t I received anything for the 9 usps shipping days that have passed? As for me spoiling your rep, I didn’t do anything but tell my story, which was 100% undoubtedly true if anyone sees that as a negative to you, then obviously you need to take responsibility for your actions that yielded that negative response from possible buyers and fix the problem for a possitive solution, I did everything I said I would have done, I shipped it on Monday which you agree you recieved, I dont understand how yours which you shipped a full weekend before mine is taking an extra week? I will gladly go in your threads as soon I get it and update with the end result, this is a lesson NEVER USE A NONE TRACKABLE METHOD WHEN SELLING/TRADING SOMETHING!
n i never gave u a fake tracking munber man, what for theres no point look at the pic n see if i typed it right also
ur getting mad cuz u sold me the elite for cheap!!!! then y did u agree then.......
Old 10-15-2009, 06:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL
Old 10-15-2009, 07:21 PM
SL Member

n i never gave u a fake tracking munber man, what for theres no point look at the pic n see if i typed it right also
ur getting mad cuz u sold me the elite for cheap!!!! then y did u agree then.......
Your little pic doesnt prove anything, just proves you shipped something via usps, and untill I see some info that proves you shipped something TO ME on the date you said you did, save it. Getting mad hahaha reread it please for better understanding of what I put ok?

Last edited by ObviousIntentions08TC; 10-15-2009 at 07:30 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:26 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by rrimportracer
jesse08 is the man!

bought a hood from the guy, you have to understand that some people like jesse and myself work crazy hours and dont always have a chance to get things out right away

also i just shipped out a set of wheels and it keeps saying no record when i go to track.. maybe its not his fault.. u ever think of that?
Hahaa you dont read much do you? I clearly stated in my previous post, I work 9am to 5pm, the I go to college FULL TIME! 6pm-10pm as a pre-law major, I am now a senior at UCF, so dont give a lecture on being busy, I managed to ship my product which HE RECEIVED about 5 days ago and I actually shipped mine 3 days after his supposed ship date. If he didnt get it out WHY LIE about it? He TOLD me he shipped 3 days before I shipped mine, I was upfront and told him when I was shipping mine.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:33 PM
SL Member

Still no response to my question.
"One question if you sent it via 3 day shipping usps, why haven’t I received anything for the 9 usps shipping days that have passed?"
Old 10-15-2009, 07:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

drama,drama just make sure when u get ur stuff to fix all this bs aight thats all, n usps thats all they give u.........
Old 10-15-2009, 07:52 PM
SL Member

drama,drama just make sure when u get ur stuff to fix all this bs aight thats all, n usps thats all they give u.........
Wouldnt be any...if you didnt convinently ship it with a none trackable method. Did you even really ship it via 3 day shipping?
Old 10-15-2009, 08:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ObviousIntentions08TC
Wouldnt be any...if you didnt convinently ship it with a none trackable method. Did you even really ship it via 3 day shipping?
i send it on usps, n i checked the track info and it works, check it again plz
Old 10-15-2009, 08:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Apocalypse
SL Member

That number is not the one you need. That is a signature confirmation number and what you need is the delivery confirmation number. That is why you are not able to look up the status online. Maybe Jesse08 can resend a pic that shows the entire USPS label so that we might try to figure this out.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:41 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by bearcave
That number is not the one you need. That is a signature confirmation number and what you need is the delivery confirmation number. That is why you are not able to look up the status online. Maybe Jesse08 can resend a pic that shows the entire USPS label so that we might try to figure this out.
Thank you I appreciatie you helping with this, and yes I would appreciate if jesse would take a pic of the whole label to show everything.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:46 PM
SL Member

i send it on usps, n i checked the track info and it works, check it again plz
The info now works and as I suspected you didnt ship it the 3rd of Oct, was shipped yesterday right after I started this thread. All you had to do was respond to 1 of my 3 messages and say hey I was a bit busy and didnt get it out, instead you continued to lie about it. Anyways thanks for finally getting it out to me, I will update the thread when I get it in my possesion and verify you put everything promised in there.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol....damn.....this exploded over night + while i was at class

IS ERRTHANG OKAY GUYS?! is it good?!
Old 10-15-2009, 11:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dude check what time I shipped it, was way before u started this stupid thread, ur getting ur stuff period........ N yes I put everything as we agreed :0
Old 10-15-2009, 11:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

N thanks u all of you that have been saying positive things n being on my side