Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

LUMINICSDIRECT.COM

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 08:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default LUMINICSDIRECT.COM

i know this is old because I have been reading through all of the post. I see a lot of peole stating that recently they have been waiting a long time for orders to come from this website. I started reading about the bulb in general because of the wiring harness issues. I made an order on their website this past Saturday and did not receive an email confirmation. I didn't think about it until I read through all of these post. I checked my bank statement and the payment showed coming from this website

http://mautofied.com/

03/29/2006 U2 MAUTOFIED.COM 714-5296339 CA 03/26 $-19.95

Now I'm worried I just lost $20.00 bucks to a scam. Does anyone know what steps I can take to resolve this.
Old 03-30-2006, 09:21 AM

10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

as far as i can tell, just because the billing statement came from another website, does not necessarily mean it's a scam. it could be that luminicsdirect.com is run by the same people/company.

and yes... luminicsdirect has no direct correlation/affiliation to the actual manufacter.

give them a few days.. if nothing happens.. then well... that's when you get worried.
Old 03-30-2006, 09:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok. i will sit tight. The bulbs from luminicsbulb should be here tomorrow. I ordered from both sites on the same day.
Old 03-30-2006, 10:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Don't wait to long to report a charge back with the bank. It does not cost you anything and they can get your money back. 30 days is really enough time to wait.

My dad get his stuff from http://www.automotivelightingusa.com/

their fast and always have stock.

tell them that Michael Motors sent you, my parents own it.
Old 03-30-2006, 05:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by XBRachel
Don't wait to long to report a charge back with the bank. It does not cost you anything and they can get your money back. 30 days is really enough time to wait.

My dad get his stuff from http://www.automotivelightingusa.com/

their fast and always have stock.

tell them that Michael Motors sent you, my parents own it.
thanks i will do that if it doesn't come. I have been on that site and was thinking about ordering some of the Nokya Cosmic White 9006 but since i'm new to the aftermarkt parts I just bought what others have already tried.
Old 04-09-2006, 05:22 PM
5 Year Member

i have had the same problem with luminicsdirect.com. my credit card was charged by mautofied.com and i havent gotten my bulbs or any emails from them. if anyone knows how i can get ahold of these people i would really appreciate it, because i dont wanna have to go to my bank and get my money back, i just want my bulbs!
Old 04-10-2006, 06:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Apleva
i have had the same problem with luminicsdirect.com. my credit card was charged by mautofied.com and i havent gotten my bulbs or any emails from them. if anyone knows how i can get ahold of these people i would really appreciate it, because i dont wanna have to go to my bank and get my money back, i just want my bulbs!
I was out of town so I just replied to your pm but also, I wanted to add that I did receive my harness this past Wed. I would say it was about 1 1/2 weeks for them to show up. I stay in Saint louis. The box was a priority mail box with the address of

RICHARD PARK
NOVARE INDUSTRIES, INC.
9815 CARMENITA RD STE G
WHITTIER CA 90605-3258

I think the reason the harness takes so long is because it's from a different company. Novare is where lumnics gets their lights I believe. I could be wrong on that but if I"m not then they buy the lights and can ship direct but the harness has to come directly from this NOVAR IND. I think next time I am going order from the other site which was listed above.
Old 06-01-2006, 06:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

did you guys receive your order ?
Old 06-01-2006, 06:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yes I received my order. I posted why I think the harness took soo long above your entry. The lights came out fairly quick.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:58 PM
5 Year Member

Default luminics

no i never did get my order.....i did a little searching and found out who the owners of this business are....complete idiots named Mark DeSimone and Justin Ward. If anyone else got stiffed by luminicsdirect.com talk to me and ill give you their contact information
Old 06-09-2006, 06:34 PM
5 Year Member

Default Luminics Direct

Sorry, but no one has ever got stiffed from our website and no one ever will. We send out all our orders or we refund the money if people ask. Heres how our company works. Our main company is Mautofied.com, luminicsdirect.com is just a site running through mautofied.com. We send all our orders directly to Novare Industries(Lumincs) and they direct ship for us. If an item is not in stock, it may take a week to a month to get it back in stock due to all items coming from Korea and having to wait in customs.