Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

MODS Please Lock or Delete

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 03:47 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Default MODS Please Lock or Delete

i ordered 5 LEDS for the side mirror mods i sent the payment and it didnt pop up with a shipping charge and 10 mins late the company emails me back saying i forgot to pay shipping ...so i was like sure it only 4.50...well i email him to when he will ship it out and for a tracking number and he said he would ship out last Thursday b/c he was going on a trip and would ship it out when he gets back....now im out of money and the company doesn't reply back to my emails. I was asking for a tracking number and nothing....i hate companies that do this ____. Once they get you money they don't give a rats ___ about you,
Old 05-02-2007, 03:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

damn, people usually have nothing but good things to say about him.

you are right about the shipping, it DOES NOT appear on his check out page, samething happened to me but he still shipped things to me, i owe him like $4 but i'll pay him in a bout a week,
suxs, but he is usually really fast to ship.
Old 05-02-2007, 04:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Actually guy, before your nasty post I replied to the 1 email you sent me TODAY. Your useing g-mail so anything else probably went in my bulk / spam box as the one you sent tonight did and I was lucky to see it.

My trip was held over as my flight on NWA was cancelled at I arrived home Friday, Shipped your stuff saturday. I replied all of this in the email you JUST sent before you wrote the nastygram. Also there is no "tracking" when it comes to shipping for $4.50 but there is a delivery confirmation number that applies when you receive your leds. I email that to you also BEFORE you posted up a slander thread.

All good, hate me or not I am DARN good at emails and contact, always have been and always will be. If there was no email contact you could have tried a PM, a Instant messenger, or message my through my site as I am on all the time ANYONE on here can tell you I am super easy to get ahold of, please do copy me on ALL of these supposed emails you have sent, I would love to see them. Exactly how many do you claim to have sent as I only see 1 total today?

No matter if you try to slander me or not, I appriciate you as a customer I understand if your just jumpy / been screwed by other internet companies. I however do not operate that way and do not appriciate slander posts when I am one of the few that take good care of my customers. If the items are not there yet, I bet they will be by tommorow as priority mail usually takes 3-4 days and I shipped Sat.

Last, when you ordered I was not "going on a trip" because if I was home then I would have shipped your 5 leds before I left. I was replying to your emails from a hotel room in minneapolis. and my trip was already 1/2 over.
Old 05-02-2007, 04:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Oh and sorry it took me exactly 11 minutes to respond to the 1 email in my inbox you sent me before your nastygram... Man I am slacking... Will try to cut that to 5 minute replies so that I do not "suck *****"
Old 05-02-2007, 04:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by b_wet
damn, people usually have nothing but good things to say about him.

you are right about the shipping, it DOES NOT appear on his check out page, samething happened to me but he still shipped things to me, i owe him like $4 but i'll pay him in a bout a week,
suxs, but he is usually really fast to ship.
Correct, shipping does not appear on checkout as there are so many small items on my page the shopping cart does not account for them all so people would be overcharged on shipping. That is why on each and every page it describes shipping in an easy manner. I have orders from 2 leds to order of 80+ leds, vinyl, polarized film, resistor kits, whole parts, pulleys etc all at once. The carts I have tried just can not account for it all. Not hard at all if you read the purchase pages. Purchases over $40.00 get free shipping, items under $40 requre a $4.50 shipping charge and there is a place to select it. That is it. I made it as simple as possible.
Old 05-02-2007, 04:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Just a side note when dealing with ANY business....

- If you try to email someone ONCE and do not get contact. Try again and give it at least a day for a responce.

- If the company is available by multiple forms of instant messenger, message them.

- If the company is involved in a large forum you are apart of, PM them.

- And after ALL of that if you still do not get a responce, then write a post saying they suck *****. Do not try 1 email and proclaim they have horrible customer service *LOL*

Sheesh hate posts suck.
Old 05-02-2007, 04:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

btw, i'm the one that brought this thread to jeremy's attention. i saw this thread and thought it was a joke thread from a satisfied customer and was shocked to see somebody slandering him on here. i know he's a good guy and he spends alot of time on here helping people and traveling around for shows and projects. etc infact, the reason why i knew he was online tonight was because i saw him posting information on dagreat1's thread about his turbo problems, so i pm'ed him and told him that somebody was dragging his name through the mud and he should straighten him out post-haste.

low and behold minutes later i see he clarified the entire situation and even wrote me a pm back thanking me for keeping an eye out for him. since then we have had 4 more exhanged 4 private messages in just over a half hour. man is he hard to get ahold of.

so jeremy posted 3 times in just over 10 minutes answering all questions and problems posted in this thread so far, i think it would be downright appropriate for flint scion tc to post an apology and preferably edit the title of this post "i was wrong, garage1217 rules"

but i suppose it would only be fair for you to apologize after your leds arrive tomorrow or so thus proving what a great operation garage1217 has. if not, i guess i'll ask a mod to remove this slander from the site.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:37 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

look its not that im mad...its just i never got an email back and i got worried b/c i been through this before where i get screwed over and never got nothing back...maybe i took it the wrong way and i apologize for it...its just if you were in my shoes and you emailed 3-4 times and no reply you would think whats going on? once again maybe i took it over board and posted this.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

3-4 times..? Please forword all of those to me right away, If I am having an email problem I want to know about it!
Old 05-02-2007, 05:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hmmm...garage1217 responds faster than the original poster...how is that for communication?
Old 05-02-2007, 05:55 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

it was a misunderstanding b//c some of the emails never got to him...we are resolving it now
Old 05-02-2007, 05:56 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

mod can you delete or lock this post
Old 05-02-2007, 05:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

All good, still love my customers Or if the post is to be kept, at least change it to "sucks -insert female parts, not male parts" hahaha. Not into the dood thing.