Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

My experience with Umnitza

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 09:06 PM
Former Sponsor

We made a mistake on the price, it's normally $159, just like our retailer.

We made a mistake with Nick, but we had expected our retailer would handle it and not just pass it off.

We will ship you a new ring - please email us your address.
Old 02-06-2006, 10:55 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Umnitza, I suggest you check out the other owner of your company and what he is posting in other threads.

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...04665&start=50
Old 02-06-2006, 11:02 PM
Former Sponsor

Sorry, we have only 1 owner on 1 thread - that's ME. PERIOD.

I refuse to get involved in bar room antics.
Old 02-06-2006, 11:04 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I hope you are right. Because someone is making a really bad name for you. Whether you want to get involved or not, he is taking business away from you. Just check it out if you get a chance.

Sorry for involving you.
Old 02-06-2006, 11:10 PM
Former Sponsor

We have a developing situation. Daniel - the poster should have contacted you about becoming a supporting vendor first and then offering a special to the members. Unfortunately, as a result of some miscues in responses to customers, and a little immaturity on everyone's part, the thread has quickly escalated and gotten out of hand.

Daniel is authorized to drop ship product for us. At this time, there is no further relationship. We are not business partners, associates is more like it and yes, you can buy from Daniel and get the product from us.

We are not responsible for the actions taken and wish to distance ourselves from any possible attempts of wrongdoing on our part. I'm sure Daniel will sort this out with everyone legitimately.
Old 02-06-2006, 11:15 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Thank you for trying to clear it up the Umnitza.
Old 02-07-2006, 12:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yes, I agree, this has gotten out of hand. I will gladly edit and remove any and all posts that I have made to clear up Umnitza's name so long as I get my problem cleared up.

Thanks to whoever it was that responded.................
Old 02-25-2006, 12:36 PM
5 Year Member

Adam and Dp,

sorry to hear that you guys had a bad experience. but i can asure you as a long time customer of Umnitzas that when it comes to Umnitza as a company they are a great bunch of guys to deal with. I have been buying HID kits/DDE kits and Intakes for umnitza for almost 2 years now. the only "HICUPS" i had was over the holidays with shipping taking longer than usual. but thats expected its the holidays. if any item ever arrived broken to me umnitza promptly mailed out another one and depending on the day i would have it the SAME week of early the following week.

you may think what do i know this is my 1st post on SL. think that if you may but im active on E46fanatics.com as the same user name and VWvortex as CTGLI18T.

because of my personal experience with umnitza's outstanding customer service i contacted them about a year back to find out if i could be an authroized INSTALLER for their products here in the North East. i would NEVER recomend my customers to purchase their items from a company i personally had bad experiences with.
Old 02-25-2006, 06:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I would just like to say that Umnitza has taken care of me (about two weeks ago) and I now have my replacement ring.

It took some battling, but it got handled finally.

I am now happy with Umnitza.....it just took a couple of months for me to warm up to them
Old 03-12-2006, 05:01 AM
5 Year Member

hey everyone, sorry it's taken me so long to get back on this forum. i've been stacked up on work with finals and projects. school *sigh* but anyway, i would like to say i did recieve my angel eyes from umnitza a day or two after i posted this thread. i still have yet to get them on because i had to cancel the professional install twice... but i'll be going home in a few days for spring break and i think i'm gonna attempt to install them myself. wish me luck! and i'll let everyone know how it turned out.

i also just wanted to appologize to umnitza if i stirred anything up, i was just venting my frustration. i know every business has its problems every now and then, so i understand and i'm sure these angel eyes will look great once installed! thanks