Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Buyer / Seller Experiences (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/buyer-seller-experiences-1610/)
-   -   The Official Dezod Motorsports Feedback Thread (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/buyer-seller-experiences-1610/official-dezod-motorsports-feedback-thread-88412/)

paul_dezod 05-20-2010 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by bdyer666 (Post 3574608)
yeah sorry bout postin individual like that i did it than remembered you had a thread for this already but hey gets you on the homepage for min

No worries man! I appreciate the positive words man.

The injectors did not show up yet bud.

bdyer666 05-20-2010 08:48 PM

well looks like your guess on the time scale for delivery was spot on. shoot me an email tomorrow before 5 and i will call the post office before they close to see if i can get the sig tracking number

bdyer666 05-20-2010 08:51 PM

no problem about the compliments just tellin it how it is. the truth shall set you free.....or just help you sell more stuff

paul_dezod 05-21-2010 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by bdyer666 (Post 3574731)
well looks like your guess on the time scale for delivery was spot on. shoot me an email tomorrow before 5 and i will call the post office before they close to see if i can get the sig tracking number

Got them today! No worries.

tcturbo07 06-18-2010 02:50 PM

Fast shipping on the turbo thanks

05_ScionTC 06-18-2010 06:35 PM

fast shipping on my turbo as well, very helpful Paul! Thanks for all the help to get me closer to my goal!

paul_dezod 06-18-2010 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by tcturbo07 (Post 3602053)
Fast shipping on the turbo thanks

Brian or Derek?

paul_dezod 06-18-2010 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by 05_ScionTC (Post 3602259)
fast shipping on my turbo as well, very helpful Paul! Thanks for all the help to get me closer to my goal!

Thanks for the kind words.

tcturbo07 06-19-2010 11:33 PM

Brian

Malenko 06-21-2010 03:47 AM

I didn't know about this thread till now. Ordered the 25mm sway bar, they shipped it the same day. before I ordered they didnt mind me bouncing a few questions off of them. Will do business with again.

paul_dezod 06-21-2010 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by tcturbo07 (Post 3603162)
Brian

Nice! Enjoy that new Garrett Brian.

paul_dezod 06-21-2010 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Malenko (Post 3604161)
I didn't know about this thread till now. Ordered the 25mm sway bar, they shipped it the same day. before I ordered they didnt mind me bouncing a few questions off of them. Will do business with again.

That's how we roll.

bigBOAT 06-21-2010 03:15 PM

best company i have ever worked with for parts for the scion thanks guys i gotta call you soon! need a new wastegate keep up the good work

silvrtc300 06-25-2010 09:52 PM

Well i owe a big thanx to Dezod.. With a full new sick setup. DM POWERED.!!! and ALPHA SPOOLED.!!!! Should be done with in a month or so. Will post pix up soon..

paul_dezod 06-28-2010 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by silvrtc300 (Post 3608801)
Well i owe a big thanx to Dezod.. With a full new sick setup. DM POWERED.!!! and ALPHA SPOOLED.!!!! Should be done with in a month or so. Will post pix up soon..

Looking forward to it all Dave! You should pwn crazy people with that setup. :lalala:

XPRTc 08-21-2010 01:37 PM

My Experience

Well my transactions with Dezod Motorsports have included miscellaneous FI gaskets, Dezod Motorsports Vacuum Manifold, Street Tuning the AEM FIC by Paul from Dezod, a TiAL wastegate, the Allan Phillips Racing X1 EMS, Street Tuning the APR X1 by Paul from Dezod, NGK Spark plugs, MAF flange, and T-bolt clamps.

I've met both Don and Paul from Dezod and they are very knowledgeable guys. I've called Don numerous times at the shop for numerous things such as o2 sensor relocation and parts recommendations; whether he gets annoyed by my random calls I don't know haha but he always gives me the straight.

In the past I would try and buy parts from sites that had rock bottom pricing at the expense that they weren't too well known. Those experiences whether it be for exhaust or other items alike have led me to great headaches from back orders, mislead pricing, and very poor communication. I now enjoy purchasing in confidence from authorized parts dealers that are reliable and trustworthy such as Dezod. Dezod sometimes may not have the extremely low prices at times, but they definitely try and work something out when they can plus you can buy without worrying about the condition of parts or their selling motives (obviously when it comes down to it it's a business but they have a genuine desire to aid customers).

Currently I'm very happy with all my purchases from Dezod and my tuning experiences have been great as well. Their street tuning prices are very good in comparison to what other people charge. Paul who street tuned both my AEM FIC and APR X1 was very easy going and completely sincere with his quest to perfect my tunes. Unfortunately I had small exhaust leaks when I first attempted to get my FIC tuned so he tuned me for driveability gave me a handful of tips and gave me an opportunity to go back home and get things fixed up to return for a free hour to clean things up. My schedule is very busy because I'm currently working about 78 hours a week and have one day off. Paul was able to meet me out on a Sunday (Dezod is not opened on the weekends) and tune my FIC; and he even got a baby sitter and took time out of his day off to tune the X1 to accommodate my schedule a different day. He's the man! I've pestered him with constant texts and phone calls with fabrication questions and to pick his brain with future mods, and again, he tells me how it is. And, I am extremely happy with the X1! "Smooth" and "Consistent" were the exact words used by the shop guys where I Dyno'd my tC. I'll leave more details on the X1 for the feedback thread though.

Anyways, other shops tend to lose sight on what real customer service is and come off cold and too impersonal. At Dezod it's not just a 10am-5:30pm M-F on/off jaw clenching job; these guys eat, sleep, and breathe autos 24/7. I'm quite thankful that Dezod is so involved and supportive of the Scion culture.

Thanks for the hook up guys!

Sincerely,
Brian D.

paul_dezod 08-23-2010 02:23 PM

Brian, thanks very much for the kind words. I really appreciate it man. It let's me know we are doing our job(s) well.

nylitc 12-08-2010 05:16 PM

well im gonna be changing brake pads and maybe rotors on my 08 tc
pm me a good deal

paul_dezod 12-09-2010 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by nylitc (Post 3736252)
well im gonna be changing brake pads and maybe rotors on my 08 tc
pm me a good deal

PM sent

crush02342002 12-31-2010 05:05 AM

I feel like crap now cause iv never posted here...lol

Thnx Paul for

k1 con rods
aem batt tie down
aem uego gauge
aem boost gauge
850cc injectors
38mm wastegate flange
tial 38mm wastegate
ngk sparkplugs
greddy type rz bov
(list goes on but i cant remember em all...lmao)

thnx for the fast shipping!

ps thnx for listening to all my goofy ideas and being supportive.