Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Buyer / Seller Experiences (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/buyer-seller-experiences-1610/)
-   -   The Official Dezod Motorsports Feedback Thread (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/buyer-seller-experiences-1610/official-dezod-motorsports-feedback-thread-88412/)

08_Scion_tC 03-22-2010 11:59 PM

^ lol

paul_dezod 03-24-2010 06:03 PM

guys let's keep this civil.....

Hix 03-24-2010 07:41 PM

You know when someone calls you a name and all you do is call them the same name back it's pretty lame.

ON TOPIC: Dezod rocks, there is a reason pretty much everyone around here gets their parts from them; even though they are all the way in NY.

paul_dezod 03-24-2010 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Hix (Post 3517045)
ON TOPIC: Dezod rocks, there is a reason pretty much everyone around here gets their parts from them; even though they are all the way in NY.

Thanks! Install the return fuel kit yet?

Hix 03-24-2010 10:31 PM

No.. lol im lazy

a-mendoza 03-25-2010 05:56 AM

I have bought many things such as my turbo kit, clutch, and other small things from dezod and have yet to encounter a problem that could not be resolved. Heck i even bought a Greddy air diversion panel in aluminum from them and i got upgraded to a carbon silver one wich costed twice as much free of charge simply cause they didnt have the aluminum one in stock. Now thats some great customer service for you there. There also great at answering questions that i had about anything quickly. I highly recomend dezod for all your buying needs.

Also I was going to buy a non sleeved short block from them during spring break but had some problems happen. Hope you guys are ready to build me one for the summer cause i should be ready to purchase it by then. :icon_mrgreen:

paul_dezod 04-02-2010 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by a-mendoza (Post 3517840)
I have bought many things such as my turbo kit, clutch, and other small things from dezod and have yet to encounter a problem that could not be resolved. Heck i even bought a Greddy air diversion panel in aluminum from them and i got upgraded to a carbon silver one wich costed twice as much free of charge simply cause they didnt have the aluminum one in stock. Now thats some great customer service for you there. There also great at answering questions that i had about anything quickly. I highly recomend dezod for all your buying needs.

Also I was going to buy a non sleeved short block from them during spring break but had some problems happen. Hope you guys are ready to build me one for the summer cause i should be ready to purchase it by then. :icon_mrgreen:

I can get you sleeved or unsleeved. Let me know when you are ready.

a-mendoza 04-03-2010 04:22 AM

yea i will let you know. Id love to get it sleeved but i just cant afford to drop an extra K for it. Plus i hear the stock sleeves would hold up good for my goals. Im planing 375whp soon and maybe next year with a bigger turbo and new fuel setup shoot for 475whp but thats it. Ill send an email or call about details once the summer comes around.

paul_dezod 04-03-2010 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by a-mendoza (Post 3528579)
yea i will let you know. Id love to get it sleeved but i just cant afford to drop an extra K for it. Plus i hear the stock sleeves would hold up good for my goals. Im planing 375whp soon and maybe next year with a bigger turbo and new fuel setup shoot for 475whp but thats it. Ill send an email or call about details once the summer comes around.

Ok. Sounds good. FYI, it boils down to how well the car is tuned as to the longevity of the engine.

jsmillie07 04-26-2010 06:38 PM

DEZOD is great! Have ordered many parts from them for my turbo install. Paul helped me out a lot with my turbo kit and got it out to me fast even when they were backordered. Customer service is great and they know what they are talking about. I would highly recommend purchasing from them!

paul_dezod 04-28-2010 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by jsmillie07 (Post 3551779)
DEZOD is great! Have ordered many parts from them for my turbo install. Paul helped me out a lot with my turbo kit and got it out to me fast even when they were backordered. Customer service is great and they know what they are talking about. I would highly recommend purchasing from them!

Thanks Joe! Enjoy the new power buddy

bdis3 04-28-2010 05:41 PM

once again i ordered from dezod 3 times in the past 3 weeks, and probably will again tomorrow. Amazing service.

paul_dezod 04-28-2010 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by bdis3 (Post 3553864)
once again i ordered from dezod 3 times in the past 3 weeks, and probably will again tomorrow. Amazing service.

Thanks Brian! Let me know what you need buddy.

bdis3 04-28-2010 06:27 PM

cometic exhaust manifold gasket.

paul_dezod 04-30-2010 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by bdis3 (Post 3553900)
cometic exhaust manifold gasket.

Out of stock. I have more coming in next week and I have one person taking one from me now already

scion_andrew 05-16-2010 09:05 PM

Best customer service! And great products. I have been ordering from you guys since 07

paul_dezod 05-17-2010 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by scion_andrew (Post 3570103)
Best customer service! And great products. I have been ordering from you guys since 07

Thanks for the kind words, and we appreciate your business.

paul_dezod 05-20-2010 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by bdyer666 (Post 3574358)
Pardon my french but, this thing is ____in insanity god himself had to of came down and told dezod of this plan. This thing is so easy to tune but is so precise and tight on the afrs it has the capabilities of a stand alone with out the headache. You have tons of feedback tons of auxillary options for sensors and actuators you can have your car fired and runnin smooth in like 30 mins and from there just make it better and better. Dont get freaked about how crazy the program looks it is very very simple and safe once you start playin around with it. It transitions to boost like a stock turbo. You can make so many precise adjustments youll never have hiccups you will never stall youll never run into problems when you have this thing dialed in. By the way full control of secondary o2 ssshhhhhhhhhh

+100000000000 dezod

:icon_mrgreen:

paul_dezod 05-20-2010 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by bdyer666 (Post 3574308)
awesome injectors perfect fitment great tune ability run great at idle flow great up top these are definetly worth the money wont have to worry about maxin them out for quite awhile
AND OF COURSE ALWAYS ABOVE AND BEYOND CUSTOMER SERVICE
+1 DEZOD

:tup:

bdyer666 05-20-2010 06:50 PM

yeah sorry bout postin individual like that i did it than remembered you had a thread for this already but hey gets you on the homepage for min