Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Buyer / Seller Experiences (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/buyer-seller-experiences-1610/)
-   -   The Official Dezod Motorsports Feedback Thread (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/buyer-seller-experiences-1610/official-dezod-motorsports-feedback-thread-88412/)

paul_dezod 02-06-2009 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by enjoithis
Dezod = Quality products + quality support!

Thank you sir! Much appreciated :bow:

Carlanga 02-12-2009 05:27 PM

Great online support and fast shipping!!!

vettereddie 02-12-2009 05:50 PM

Just put in an order with Dezod, phone service was great. The ScionLife PM's need to have the paypal payment email added though. I initially tried to send Paypal to paul@dezod.com and it didn't go through. Is the correct one sales@dezod.com?

paul_dezod 02-12-2009 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by vettereddie
Just put in an order with Dezod, phone service was great. The ScionLife PM's need to have the paypal payment email added though. I initially tried to send Paypal to paul@dezod.com and it didn't go through. Is the correct one sales@dezod.com?

Our PP ID is sales@dezod.com

adg016 02-12-2009 07:30 PM

One of the most responsive sponsors...ever! =)

paul_dezod 02-17-2009 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by adg016
One of the most responsive sponsors...ever! =)

Thanks Mr. Gardner. :bow:

paul_dezod 02-17-2009 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Carlanga
Great online support and fast shipping!!!

Thanks! Did we ship to PR for you? What did you order?

paul_dezod 04-29-2009 05:29 PM

We serve countless customers daily.....More feedback please.

Mrsanchez925 04-30-2009 06:07 AM

Best costumer service i have ever had experienced with a company!

and also very friendly people, and are always clear with everything they say.

Thanks a bunch!

paul_dezod 04-30-2009 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Mrsanchez925
Best costumer service i have ever had experienced with a company!

and also very friendly people, and are always clear with everything they say.

Thanks a bunch!

Thank you very much for the kind words. We try to make sure we answer your question with the proper information needed for you to make an educated decision.

Scoobasteve4132 04-30-2009 06:12 PM

A bit of old feedback, but s1 kit ran strong for a good year... then was going to go the 4-door route for family reasons, but decided to "f" that and stick w/ the TC... Kids are older, so it's no big deal throwing them in the back!... Kit's off the market, and currently getting some tweaks as we speak...

Well not right at the moment.... but right about.....

now!...

Just a heads up Paul, I'm going to be picking your mind again on turbo stuff I really don't know to much about!...

Keep it up Dezod!...

vettereddie 04-30-2009 08:49 PM

Had a hick-up getting the transmission cooler in, but finally got it this week. B&M took a while getting it out I guess.

I'll be calling in tomorrow with another order to finish the build.

paul_dezod 05-01-2009 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by vettereddie
Had a hick-up getting the transmission cooler in, but finally got it this week. B&M took a while getting it out I guess.

I'll be calling in tomorrow with another order to finish the build.

Yeah sorry about that! B&M really screwed us there.

AT LEAST you got it!

paul_dezod 05-22-2009 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by ecko04
First and foremost let me say i've been communicating with Dezod back and forth for going on two weeks.

Don is very quick and speedy with the emails, I don't know who answers the phone calls but he was more than helpful.

First off I bought a used Dezod S1 turbo kit, the 1st thing I ordered from them were AEM gauges which they didn't have in stock but told me they would ship a week from today, as per AEM when Dezod contacted them, well they were able to ship them out today...AWESOME!

I even changed an AEM gauge for another that costs a little more money and Dezod not only changed the order but ate the difference in cost!!!! AWESOME!!

Next, I purchased the Greddy e-Manage Ultimate from another retailer and the $320 PNP harness from Dezod, well after some emails with Don about the AEM FI/C he pretty much persuaded me that the AEM FI/C was the superior device for my installation, promptly canceled the PNP e-Manage Ultimate harness and refunded the $320 even though the harness was in the process of being made.....AWESOME!

Next, I was told I would need new gaskets if the turbo was completely dissembled, I didn't know if it was or not, but Don linked me to all the gaskets I would need totaling about $30 and even though I ordered them after the initial order they packaged them together saving me shipping and te need for excess packages..AWESOME!

I emailed Dezod over 12 times in the past couple of weeks and each and every time they responded promptly and kindly. To the point where the emails didn't even address us by names since we already knew who the email was coming from.

Next, after receiving the turbo today I saw that it did not have the Oil Pan Flange Adapter and Oil Pan Flange Adapter Gasket as well as needed the oil return line, stainless steel braided line, that runs from the oil pan to the turbo, I believe. I sent Dezod an email and I can rest assured that they will respond tomorrow and in all likelihood ship them out tomorrow.

Finally, I received the turbo kit and noticed that the wastegate did not have a blow down pipe nor did it re-circulate into the exhaust. I called Dezod in regards to whether that would create a problem and the safety of it and they said well do you really want hot exhaust gas dumping into your engine bay and spraying carbon all over the bay. LOL as if they didn't know the answer to that one but they suggested that I buy an flange that would go onto the wastegate and have a muffler shop weld a pipe that would re-circulate back into the downpipe....I ordered that flange from Dezod today and hopefully it will ship out with the oil pan adapter, oil pan gasket and oil return line.

I would have all the parts necessary for a great install! I am too pleased with Dezod because by now I would have been fed up with myself but they helped this n00b with his introduction to the realm of turbocharged systems.

I can't wait to get that last package and get to work on the install next Saturday!!

The only thing I wish is that they were closer so I can get them to tune my car!

Aside from that they have gone above and beyond the call of duty and what was necessary....AWESOME!!

paul_dezod 05-27-2009 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by CHPRBOX8
I just bought a dy flow filter from them. i ordered on a monday and it was here in one day. I deffently was not expecting it so fast. They also sent it sig required, witch is good since my shipping address is next door to some crack heads.

I would suggest DEZOD to anybody wanting great parts and great prices......

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

paul_dezod 07-08-2009 08:10 PM

TTT~

jwaggz82 08-13-2009 02:30 PM

been on the forum for years now and dezod has answered all my questions. They are an A+ provider that has helped the scion community daily. Within a 4yr span I would say they have a 99.77% (ha) satisfaction rating ..... this company is as good as it gets. Dezod is one of the few companies that hasnt slacked off as the years went on. Good job dezod and thanks.

paul_dezod 08-13-2009 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by jwaggz82 (Post 3259364)
been on the forum for years now and dezod has answered all my questions. They are an A+ provider that has helped the scion community daily. Within a 4yr span I would say they have a 99.77% (ha) satisfaction rating ..... this company is as good as it gets. Dezod is one of the few companies that hasnt slacked off as the years went on. Good job dezod and thanks.

YOU are very welcome and thanks for the kind words.

emrules2001 08-24-2009 07:47 PM

Well, I wanted to make a post about Dezod West, but I have not been able to make a new thread, so here goes.

I had been looking into swapping out my tranny fluid for some Motul. I searched around the internet, and found some deals here and there. I know Dezod supports the Scion community more than just about any other company out there, so I wanted to go with them. Their price was competitive, but the shipping was what killed me. So, I contacted Joe at Dezod West about picking up some Motul Gear oil. He said he only had 2 bottles in stock, and that he would have to get more shipped out.

So, instead, he made a coupon code to offset the cost of shipping, and had the 3 bottles shipped directly to my house. So not only did he save me money by helping offset the cost of shipping, but he saved me about a 45 minute drive to Mesa to pick the oil up. A+ for communication and service for Dezod West! Thanks Joe!

Joe_Dezod 08-25-2009 05:30 AM

Thanks for the kind words man! I'm glad everything worked out as easily as it did for you. Let me know if you need anything else down the road.

BTW - I made a new Dezod West feedback thread. If you can throw your comment in their I'd greatly appreciate it!