Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

OFFICIAL ZPI RESPONSE.

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 07:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default OFFICIAL ZPI RESPONSE.

What is about to be said is directly from Kenny Strictler V.P. of Zero Point Industires. This statement was in no way altered by me in anyway shape or form.

Peter Hernandez(peteyD)

I have received a lot of emails and IM’s asking why we have not been posting on SL as well as many other online web forums. Some of the Mods as well as a countless amount of customers have asked us to make a statement concerning the slanderous post being made about our company and product.

To be honest we are tired of the drama. It is a prime example of people continually taking things out of context and twisting the truth to make us look bad or to make their company look better. We do not have the time nor the patience to continue to respond to the amounts of BS being posted. The thing about the internet is that 8-10 people can make things appear much worst than they are and in this business you cannot make all of them happy, the last two weeks being a prime example. We have never once lied while drama was being induced and the originator of any bad thread can verify that. The issues become issues when the same 8-10 people continue to attempt to drag our name through the dirt even though they in the most part have never had any dealings with us. I will not sit up at night surfing the net ready to respond every time one of these individuals has a negative unrelated thing to say as I have in the past. For that purpose, we chose not to read or respond to anything good or bad.

ZPIracing has been in the Scion market making parts since the beginning we were the first to release and create many names and parts. The s-pipe, head package, turbo kit, S/C pulley etc… We have always been the first to market with innovative products and with this there has been some wait time. When we first released the Stage 0 turbo kit the wait was catastrophic as we perfected the design. This sucked I know but at the end of the day the kit was right and there are plenty of people on here and all over the net with them and would not trade them in for the world. The bad part about being first and at this point carrying the largest collection of Scion signature parts is that you are the one sticking your neck out first for others to follow. With these risks we have had great success with the support of you, our customers.

As in any business you cannot make everyone happy, especially automotive. The egos in this industry create rivals and ultimately enemies of a sort. This is where we feel we are at today. We have strived to be the best and in our growth we have made some mistakes, we have over committed ourselves etc.. We have out grown our facility and financial ability to harness the growth. So what do we do? We continue to strive for the same excellence in why you purchased our parts from us in the first place. We bring in additional investors with the capital to fund a multi-million dollar a year business. We move to a new high tech facility to increase our inventory and sales staff to minimize hold time and decrease lead-time on orders. We know we have made some mistakes, stepped on some toes and that there are people on here that felt like they have been done wrong, and we are working to improve all areas.

I can assure you one thing, the thousands of Scion customers that we have done right by far out weight the bad. The only chance for redemption is to put up or shut up and that is what we are doing. All pending orders will be filled by August 1st this includes all turbo kit orders or it is FREE straight up. Shipping on all ZPIracing products (excluding: hoods, engines) will be FREE also in the month of August.

We are here to stay and take the Scion platform the new levels as we have continued to do over the last two years. ZPIracing will continue to be the leader in the Scion community and we are here to prove it. From record setting ¼ mile times, to the new time attack car that we are beginning assembling on right now!! ZPIracing will be all you need for your Scion regardless of model as we have now started development on the xB and xA platforms.

I would like to close in thanking the hundreds of people whom have sent emails, phone calls, and IM’s showing us unrivaled support and telling us to ignore all this crap. I would also like to thank Darren and his team of moderators for realizing what is going on and stepping up and leaving the truth, good or bad on the net, but cleaning up all the garbage that surrounds it with people trying to further their personal agenda.

Sincerely,

Kenny Strickler and the ZPIracing Family.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default Re: OFFICAL ZPI RESPONSE.

Originally Posted by peteyd
All pending orders will be filled by August 1st this includes all turbo kit orders or it is FREE straight up.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:48 PM

10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

.... thank you
Old 07-07-2006, 07:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

WOW
Old 07-07-2006, 07:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Refunds?
Old 07-07-2006, 08:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG
Scion Evolution

thats a huge commitment.
Old 07-07-2006, 08:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: OFFICIAL ZPI RESPONSE.

When i come back from school i have a lot of nit picking to do in that response

for now i have it saved...

23 days ZPI if you dont live up to it, consider yourself done in the scion world
Old 07-07-2006, 08:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I'm a regional mod but also a customer - so I can't represent anybody in this matter but I could probably safely guess that any site would ask any sponsoring company to try make ammends when things get out of hand.

Biased? Towards who? Against whom? Mods want as much as anybody else for people to be treated right - we just get the added bonus of cleaning up after the people that don't feel sponsors should be too.
Old 07-07-2006, 08:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by zer0
Refunds?
Refunds are handled internally and this situation is no different. We will be taking care of any outstanding refund and if the consumer choses to make it public, that is his/her perogative.
Old 07-07-2006, 09:10 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

I was a nice step in the right direction BUT it should have came from them not through somebody else.....
Old 07-07-2006, 09:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Sciond
I was a nice step in the right direction BUT it should have came from them not through somebody else.....
Agreed. They said they didnt want to post. But Keisha then posted.. She should have posted the message on behalf of ZPI since she probably knows first hand whats going on.
Old 07-07-2006, 09:18 PM

Default Re: OFFICIAL ZPI RESPONSE.

Originally Posted by BlkSandPrlTurbotC
When i come back from school i have a lot of nit picking to do in that response

for now i have it saved...

23 days ZPI if you dont live up to it, consider yourself done in the scion world
That seems the most accurate thing in this thread yet. I agree 100% but what does it mean if they do?
Old 07-07-2006, 09:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Hey free is good! But if they do not make good they will just claim "we did not post that, a scionlife member did" so we will see what happens.
Old 07-07-2006, 10:34 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey, remember!

GIVE IT A REST. Chances are you've opened a thread to voice your complaint already.
Old 07-07-2006, 11:00 PM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I just cleaned up a bunch of crap from this topic to get it back in line.

Now I'm going to lock it.

Take it to the other massive gripe topic if you feel you absolutely need to say something, or actually have something constructive to add.

Tomas