Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Purchased 2nd scion south florida

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2004, 02:40 AM
5 Year Member

Default Purchased 2nd scion south florida

:twisted: I purchased another scion this time a XB for my wife actually our family car. My Xa was purchased at Ed morse scion in Delray beach florida approx 2 months ago, i was pleased with my service at the time went there because they offered me alittle more for my trade sucked i had to pay that bull ____ dealer fee. looking back finance dude rushed thru his part. Purchased my xb at earl smith scion in north palm florida, went ther because they charge no dealer fee with saved me another 600 bucks. but the experience comparing the two was much better the second time around , took there time . explained everything even met the owner of the dealer ship who gave me his home number if i had any problems , nice customer service gesture.Sales women explained every feature to my wife before she drove it off the lot. On the second purchase no trade involved after going to first dealer and they only wanting to give me minamal amount for my three old mini van the sales guy seggested car max which gave me 3000.00 more then the dealer wanted to give me. after that it was easy go to the dealer that doesnt have dealer fee. So if in the area looking for car ask for Maria at earl smith scion. :twisted:
Old 12-28-2004, 11:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Can you give me the number for that dealership where you paid no fee. That extra 600 bucks could be put to use for something else..
Old 01-14-2005, 12:44 AM
5 Year Member

I'm possibly getting a Scion (xB or Tc) and I'm dealing with Ed Morse in Delray right now. I also went to King Toyota in Deerfield and I have not been happy with either of them. I'm glad you posted this because now on Sat. I'm gonna check out Earl Smith.