Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Servco Scion In Hawaii is The Best!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2004, 07:35 AM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default Servco Scion In Hawaii is The Best!!

For those that are in Hawaii I know that there is only 2 dealers in the whole state of Hawaii but for those on the neighbor Islands other than Oahu and The big Island.. The experiance with Servco Scion is great!! It couldnt be any better..I have heard some stoires about the Big Island Servco Dealer so watch out!
Old 12-10-2004, 01:56 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Have to say the experience at the dealership was good. Since I am a first time car buyer I really appreciated the no-hassle approach. My car was even ready a day early but I hadn't expected that so I picked it up a day later.

The service department at Servco toyota nexdoor is another story. Apparently, a service writer quit so they only have one left and they are very backlogged. My salesperson said in not so many words that the service department is a terrible place to work and that they don't seem to be 'on the same team' as they do the bare minimum. She also said they are a union so they have no incentives to make customers happy, they just think 'I can see X number of cars in 8 hours then I'm out of here', which may explain the almost 3 week wait list. My new car is undrivable and it will probably sit there for almost that long until they even put it on the lift.

Sure, our cars have a warranty, and I got the extended warranty. But just hope and pray you never have to use it otherwise you'll be without your car for a while. Make sure they give you a loaner immediately, I had to find alternate transportation for 2 days and we are donating the car I used before the end of the month so there goes that.
Old 12-10-2004, 02:34 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Hey guys just to let you know about the service dept..If you anytime need to take you r carinto the service Dept.. My good friend is a service writer over there just ask for MArk Yadao he will take car of you just ell him your part of the Scion car club.
Old 12-10-2004, 02:55 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try. What color was my car again?