Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

SL Member Deez

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 11:40 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thumbs down SL Member Deez

Purchased a set of wiring harness for my TYCs from him. Used of course, it's been about 3 months still no product still no tracking number he claims he has tried to ship 3 times and keeps coming back... It was only 50 dollars but would highly advise you do not buy anything from him. Not responsive not helpful.
Old 12-06-2010, 02:28 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG

I don't know all of the specifics of your situation in this case... but just from what you've posted, it sounds to me like you've certainly tried to be understanding time-wise b/c we all know sometimes little unexpected things happen. There are probably a couple avenues you can take at this point.
1. what method did you use as payment to the seller? If you used a secure service such as PayPal, then you can go directly to them (PayPal) and open/file a dispute stating the details of your situation. In my own personal experience and from what I've heard from others in the past, is that PayPal is generally pretty good at going to bat for you and helping you resolve the issue.
I know it might help ya feel better, but simply bashing or ranting on the SL forum just brings moral down and takes your energies away from an avenue that can help you get the end result you're looking for.
Of course, that being said, if you're posting to either inform or ask for help by all means post up. We're all here to help each other out.
Keep us posted on how it goes.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:33 PM
Banned
SL Member

also use i trader
Old 12-06-2010, 03:46 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Posting simply to inform.

Originally Posted by Mouse
I don't know all of the specifics of your situation in this case... but just from what you've posted, it sounds to me like you've certainly tried to be understanding time-wise b/c we all know sometimes little unexpected things happen. There are probably a couple avenues you can take at this point.
1. what method did you use as payment to the seller? If you used a secure service such as PayPal, then you can go directly to them (PayPal) and open/file a dispute stating the details of your situation. In my own personal experience and from what I've heard from others in the past, is that PayPal is generally pretty good at going to bat for you and helping you resolve the issue.
I know it might help ya feel better, but simply bashing or ranting on the SL forum just brings moral down and takes your energies away from an avenue that can help you get the end result you're looking for.
Of course, that being said, if you're posting to either inform or ask for help by all means post up. We're all here to help each other out.
Keep us posted on how it goes.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Unresponsive? I just got a message from you AND wrote back. I shipped product out numerous times from numerous carriors and they came back to me. I believe I also texted you about this.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Also, contact me via texting is always easiest as you know I been in and out of hospital with operations, If you want to resolve this let me know, if you just want to try to bash me thats fine too, I've had plenty of other transactions with peolpe such as CarbonXe (more then once) and others with no problems.