Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Victoria tire - good price, so so service

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 01:09 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Victoria tire - good price, so so service

I ordered a set of 17x7.5 Verde Vain wheels from them on 6/12. I didn't get a confirmation email, so on 6/14 I emailed back asking for a confirmation email, a tracking number and confirming the offset of the wheels. They emailed me back on 6/14 saying they got my order, in stock, and would ship soon. No tracking number or answer to the offset question.

I still didn't have a tracking number by yesterday (6/19) so I called to get one and to confirm the offset again. After finally getting a hold of someone, he said they shipped on 6/15 but a tracking or offset number would take a while to look up, and he didn't want to do that. Whatever.

Today I get a tracking number saying they shipped the wheels on 6/19 about four hours after I called. Kinda shady, but at least the wheels are in the mail.

I'll update when they get here.

KJ
Old 06-25-2006, 06:12 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Got the rims and tires, installed yesterday. No problems. They told me to take off the OTG hub spacers I have, but honestly the wheels wouldn't have fit in the rear without them (17x7.5 42 offset). No hubcentric rings, so I'll be calling tomorrow. Good product, great price, so-so service. Pics soon!