Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

What really happend to ZPI - **Update on Pg1**

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 10:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by 318_tC
wow unprofessional for a shop to tell another customer someone elses business....

how do you still worship the ground he walks on after seeing what he has done to everyone!!!

Worship the ground...are you serious. Dezod provides you all your parts, you don't stray past what they sell. And you are calling me I'm a worshiper... Satisfied customer, why would I need to slam someone who has had my back? My information is 1st hand rather than second like most people are getting here. I have a different perspective on it all.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by j3st3r
wow unprofessional for a shop to tell another customer someone elses business....

how do you still worship the ground he walks on after seeing what he has done to everyone!!!
Because HE is basing his decisions, and opinions off of HIS experiences, just like everyone else is/should be doing.
cant trust the company enough to buy anything form them to have a experience

Then you have no room to comment now do you...
Old 08-03-2007, 10:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

As much as I would like to sit here and go back and forth, Back and Forth with this debacle, today is Friday. I'm not spending my Friday sitting on SL and posting rebuttals about information that is not exactly coming from the horses mouth. I will check back later to see any new updates develop.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey rhythm....did you not hear the full story on kenny? He had been sabotaging tc kits and such and getting paid by Dodge so Srt-4's would actually win against a zpi boosted tC?!!!
Old 08-03-2007, 10:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Originally Posted by brett561tc
Originally Posted by fusionscion
travis not to start anything and im sure your a very intelligent guy.... but you have absolutely no idea what myself and probally half of zpi's customers can potentially lose

Your debacle started a long time before this. but that's a whole nother story.

It is not crystal clear, and the owner is not saying or indicated what will be done, so whoever is running the show will have the final verdict. That verdict can be a big problem for pending/current customers, or the opposite. Only time will tell. My car won't be back up there regardless though. Kenny is gone, that to me "IS/WAS" ZPI.
i cant belive after all this, you still love kenny.

Did something happen to my car that would cause me to turn my back. Didn't come this far on my own you know.
travis. as much as we argue, i still think you're a good dude. we deffinetly share the same passion for going fast. but you have come this far cause of yourself. all kenny did was sell you parts. anyone could have done that. i know you held him as a close personal friend. but it seems that he has screwed over quite a few people here. i know the felling of wanting to stick up for friends. but this whole situation just aint looking good. what if it was you who paid $5,000 or more for a stock block?
Old 08-03-2007, 10:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

travis not to start anything and im sure your a very intelligent guy.... but you have absolutely no idea what myself and probally half of zpi's customers can potentially lose

It is not crystal clear, and the owner is not saying or indicated what will be done, so whoever is running the show will have the final verdict. That verdict can be a big problem for pending/current customers, or the opposite. Only time will tell. My car won't be back up there regardless though. Kenny is gone, that to me "IS/WAS" ZPI.

Did something happen to my car that would cause me to turn my back. Didn't come this far on my own you know.
what if it was you who paid $5,000 or more for a stock block?
I would say.....it must have had a hell of a paint job on it!!!
Old 08-03-2007, 10:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Kenny is a piece of ____! He has a chunk of money that I sent him for a turbo kit back in April! His email is a bunch of lies! He is a thief and a liar and I will be involved in the lawsuit! I spent an hour on the phone today with Danny, and it all makes sense why so many people, including me, have not received their products! He's a fu cking scammer!
Old 08-03-2007, 10:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Could someone explain whats going on?
Seems like im never going to see the pulley i ordered a month ago or my money back?
Old 08-03-2007, 10:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by j3st3r

what if it was you who paid $5,000 or more for a stock block?
I would say.....it must have had a hell of a paint job on it!!!
it would have to be a very special shade, like kenny BS brown or something.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by krazylowgsx
Kenny is a piece of poop! He has a chunk of money that I sent him for a turbo kit back in April! His email is a bunch of lies! He is a thief and a liar and I will be involved in the lawsuit! I spent an hour on the phone today with Danny, and it all makes sense why so many people, including me, have not received their products! He's a fu cking scammer!
what did danny say?
Old 08-03-2007, 11:00 PM
5 Year Member
OhioScions
SL Member

Wasted 4k on their stage 0 and some additional stuff. Too bad I'll never see that money again.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow, this is amazing! There are people coming outta the wood work with stuff they recently ordered from ZPI!!!

Old 08-03-2007, 11:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

screw that i dropped 4k on a kit and never got it i would be on a man hunt
Old 08-03-2007, 11:20 PM
5 Year Member
OhioScions
SL Member

I must've emailed them dozen times asking about my order. NO RESPONSE! but when I was emailing about ordering my kit they replied super fast. I was supposed to have a first a/t turbo tc in ohio, guess not
Old 08-03-2007, 11:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

um....
http://apps.sos.ky.gov/business/obdb...ct=09&cs=99999

SO....From my understanding, and research, Danny Bowers owns ZPIracing Inc, and would then own the business checking account. The orders would then be processed to Danny's company and the money deposited into his business account. How is Kenny the one scamming customers when Danny holds all of the tools to be successful? I assume Kenny reports to Danny?? If you have a pending order with ZPIracing Inc, it is Danny Bowers responsibility to fill your order. Kenny does not have your money and wouldnt have access to it anyway. He was an employee of ZPIracing Inc and left...there is no crime in leaving a company. How would Kenny scam the guy that owned the company when all business transactions had to go through Danny?? Kenny was essentially the research and development department for ZPI; Danny was the business owner. It just happens that Kenny was the "face" of ZPI because of his personality, presence in the shop and on the web.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

good i wish danny would come on here and speak. i think if he told everyone what happened, and how hes going to fix the situation. that would show that he really cares, and wants to help. it might also help with the trust that has been broken.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:50 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Worship the ground...are you serious. Dezod provides you all your parts, you don't stray past what they sell.
This is because we provide Jeff with custom parts and real solutions that work for this needs, time frame and budget. EOS
Old 08-03-2007, 11:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

maybe travis just bought parts, but it was because of them my car got running right and has been for over a year and a half now. zero problems. they went out of their way to help me out on a weekend. bash all you want but ive had nothing but good experiences with them. they were a little slow on the shipping of a few things but overall everything worked out well. they were better then any shop i have ever gone too. its sad to see it end.
Old 08-04-2007, 12:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ZPI faithfull.... wheres your comments now about how great they are?

Sorry ive had a few people go up my ___ for saying that ZPI is on LEDMODS.NET level for getting parts to people and having satisfied customers (hense why i never did busniess with either) so i gotta take this time to be an ___ and twist the knife.

This has been commical to watch, expecially with all the threads warning people "dont expect to get your parts anywhere near the promised date....if ever"

And now its going down like the Hindenberg.... gotta love how things go full circle
Old 08-04-2007, 12:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by pollup
maybe travis just bought parts, but it was because of them my car got running right and has been for over a year and a half now. zero problems. they went out of their way to help me out on a weekend. bash all you want but ive had nothing but good experiences with them. they were a little slow on the shipping of a few things but overall everything worked out well. they were better then any shop i have ever gone too. its sad to see it end.
im not gonna bash. they have done many good things. im glad to know some people got a good deal. but it just sux they screwed so many people over.

Quick Reply: What really happend to ZPI - **Update on Pg1**