Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

ZPI

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 01:37 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default ZPI

Does anyone know who is at the ZPI shop that I can contact to check on an order. The website says some people have left to go get married or something and thats great, but I have an order I placed on May 28th. And I still haven't recieved it. I emailed the shipping department and no response.

Anybody at ZPI wanna help me or somebody tell me who is still at the shop I can contact?

Thanks,

Fish
Old 06-20-2006, 01:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

They open back up today at 11am EST., so you should be able to call after that and hopefully reach somone. They are proably going to be swampped with calls today, after a week of being closed, so be patient.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Sean should be in today still.
Old 06-21-2006, 06:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

AIM: TheScionStore
Old 06-21-2006, 05:21 PM
5 Year Member

Fish, we're in the office today. Shoot me an IM: MissZPIracing or an email keisha@thescionstore.com if you can't get anyone on the phones. They're ringing off the hook yesterday and today, I'll be more than happy to check your order!
Old 07-08-2006, 05:01 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Keisha- Please email me back some updated info on my order. You were supposed to contact me LAST Friday. I sent you another email and I recieved no response. I need to know what the deal is and if I'm going to need to cancel my order and go somewhere else.
Old 07-08-2006, 05:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Kenny@ZPI
All pending orders will be filled by August 1st this includes all turbo kit orders or it is FREE straight up.
Hope you get it worked out.
Old 07-08-2006, 06:58 AM
5 Year Member

Just wondering but what did you order?
Old 07-08-2006, 02:56 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Tein Basics and a Xetronic HID kit.
Old 07-10-2006, 01:51 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Keisha or somebody at ZPI check your email.
Old 07-10-2006, 05:31 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

hmmm looks like things aren't changing...glad I have decided not to buy their XB kit... this is an order only about 2 weeks old for non custom made parts
Old 07-10-2006, 06:17 PM
5 Year Member

And the stories of great customer service just keeping rolling in....
Old 07-10-2006, 07:06 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Please don't turn this into another ZPI bashing thread. Sure they have terrible customer service but they have also contributed more to the Scion community than any other company out there.
Old 07-10-2006, 07:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well if you can wait till August 1st, you get your products for free. It says it on their website as well.

Originally Posted by Kenny@ZPI
All pending orders will be filled by August 1st this includes all turbo kit orders or it is FREE straight up.
Old 07-10-2006, 10:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Fish
Please don't turn this into another ZPI bashing thread. Sure they have terrible customer service but they have also contributed more to the Scion community than any other company out there.
This statement is really un-fair to companies like Dezod who have put just as much time, effort, and money into providing excellent parts and customer service to all of the scion community.
Old 07-11-2006, 04:20 AM

Default Opinions matter.

Originally Posted by TurboCustomz
This statement is really un-fair to companies like Dezod who have put just as much time, effort, and money into providing excellent parts and customer service to all of the scion community.
Umm I disagree. But that is my opinion. I think a lot of things that have been said about ZPI are unfair but thats my opinion too. I also think most of it is form competitors who have alot to gain from ZPI failing and nothing to gain from them succeeding. But again that is all my opinion.

If someone needs ZPI to do something for them that they paid for and ZPI hasen't done please send me a PM ASAP. I believe that the Tiens and Hid's should go out by Friday of this week. Turbos some time the week after HOWEVER we are not commiting to anything more than August 1st. I expected a bunch of PM's and have only recieved one reply to the one I sent JohnnyBlazed after reading about a hundred posts. Please if ZPI owes you let me know about it and I will get it fixed. I saw link after link that was quoted all over this site. I expect all of the originators to send a PM. I mean if Kenny stole something from you what do you have to lose?
Old 07-11-2006, 04:38 AM
5 Year Member

LOL I love how you come on here acting all netrual but your really working for them...

No one knows who you are why would they send you info about there zpi order...

As for people complaining... I think the 5 people that were complaining the most have all had previous experience with zpi... and so far one of them has got banned for standing up for what he believes in.
Old 07-11-2006, 05:08 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TurboCustomz
I agree that Dezod has also done quite alot for the community. Just in my experience, ZPI has had more positive influence than other companies and I respect them for it despite their poor customer service record. I don't mean to downplay the other companies I'm just thankful for what they are doing.
Old 07-11-2006, 05:11 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 1widetc
LOL I love how you come on here acting all netrual but your really working for them...

No one knows who you are why would they send you info about there zpi order...

As for people complaining... I think the 5 people that were complaining the most have all had previous experience with zpi... and so far one of them has got banned for standing up for what he believes in.
Actually he is the new VP of buisness affairs at ZPI. Thats probably why you should send him info about your order.
Old 07-11-2006, 05:22 AM
5 Year Member

I dont have a order... theres a good reason I dont! I listened to the people on here before I did.

Quick Reply: ZPI