Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

ZPI, WHERE IS MY STAGE 1???!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 04:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by 1fastscion
Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Originally Posted by Sciond
Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
FYI, more and more people are showing up with their Kits. WreckedtC recieved his the other day. Majority of the guys are requesting to recieve the Stage 0 components although they orgered Stage 1. The Stage 1 kit is waiting on IC piping from the mani last time I checked. So, the customers are so anxious to get their kit, they are asking for them to go ahead and send out Stage 0 components for the sake of being boosted, and then just wait for the Stage 1 components.
actually it is a shame that people must resort to that instead of getting what they actually wanted

Originally Posted by Nick06tC
I guess they feel if they payed all that money, they should get something for it.

I would hate to buy a bed from sears and it take 8 months to get the matress and have to wait for the frame rails. You can sleep on the matress but its still not a complete....a....KIT

Can't win for loosing with you people. If they don't send something out, You Get your panties in a Bunch. Then when someone request to have partial stuff because THEY can't wait for the rest of the parts (intercooler pipes), and ZPI sends them the Stage 0 to make them happy, to give them something to play with in the mean time, YOU STILL get your panties in a bunch....

Wow! is all I can say to your comment...
alL i CAN SAY TO YOU, it is a shame these customers who paid for a certain item have to resort to getting something totally different than what they paid for. just so they can FEEL THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW FOR THE MONEY THEY SPENT.

That's just SAD on ZPI's part don't you think?

Ok, you can sleep with Pam Anderson, except she has no *****, and isnt even b;londe. Actually she looks like Rosie O'Donnel now. Hmm, slightly off on the comparison, but very similar to the garbage ZPI pulls and guys like you condone as being ok, cuz the customer ask for it that way. BS, the customer doesnt have much choice when dealing with ZPI. WE ALL KNOW THAT.

I totaly disagree with everything you just said. Secondly, they are still getting their money's worth because they are still getting the Stage 1 components when they become available.