Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

ZPI, WHERE IS MY STAGE 1???!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 11:42 PM
SL Member

Default ZPI, WHERE IS MY STAGE 1???!!!

I ordered my stage 1 turbo kit from zpi on febuary 8th, I had it completely paid for on march 20th, AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR IT!!! I know Kenny is away, but i have tried calling and e-mailing both the shop, and Kenny, and havent got a response. I dont know how else to get a hold of zpi so im hoping that they read this. please contact me, because im not going to wait another 4 1/2 months.
Old 06-14-2006, 11:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Here we go again...

Check this thread.
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=123234
Old 06-15-2006, 12:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

yeah I ordered a pulley on March 7th and still have not gotten it so i contested and got my money back, i dont know whats up with those guys lately
Old 06-15-2006, 12:18 AM
SL Member

now imagine if that pulley cost almost five grand.
Old 06-15-2006, 12:21 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ good point..... zpi is horrible..... i ordered a pully early april and have not seen it yet

but like they say (it most likely will be in next week) zpi should be embarassed of their horrid service
Old 06-15-2006, 02:01 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Sorry to hear guys. Apparently there is more than meets they eye.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Our last kit order was turned around in less than 14 days. Ordered 5/29/06 shipped by 6/12/06.
Old 06-15-2006, 02:28 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

what kind of numbers does ur auto turbo make... and how much
Old 06-15-2006, 02:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you'll never get it! go with dezod...
Old 06-15-2006, 02:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

just in case you try to use bbb.org

heres what i got

http://www.data.bbb.org/louisville2.asp

Zero Point Industries
11500 Blankenbaker Access #101
Louisville, KY 40299

The BBB reports on members and non-members. If a company is a member of the BBB, it is stated in this report.

File Open Date: 07/11/05
Phone Number: 502-371-7223
Membership Status: This company is not a BBB member
Type of Business: Services (General)

CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE

When evaluating complaint information, please consider the company's size and volume of business. The number of complaints filed against the company may not be as important as the type of complaints and how the company handled them.

The Bureau processed no complaints about this company since the firm's BBB file was opened in July of 2005.

ADDITIONAL FILE INFORMATION

The Bureau has requested basic information from this company. The Bureau has not received a response. Without this information, the Bureau may not have current information concerning such things as the company's management or its nature of business.

REPORT DATE: 06/08/2006

COPYRIGHT DATE: 2006 The Better Business Bureau, Inc.

The information in this report has either been provided by the company, or has been compiled by the Bureau from other sources.

STANDARD DISCLAIMER

As a matter of policy, the Better Business Bureau does not endorse any product, service, or company. BBB reports generally cover a three-year reporting period, and are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Information contained in this report is believed reliable but not guaranteed as to accuracy. Reports are subject to change at any time.

If you choose to do business with this company, please let them know that you contacted the Better Business Bureau for a report.

BBB reports may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.

Old 06-15-2006, 02:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

if 10 people report zpi to bbb... then they get a team down there to see whats going on i belive.... but i really hope that doesnt happen , zpi should just ship peoples stuff out and all will be well
Old 06-15-2006, 04:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

I think maybe they forget the little guy is just as important as the big guy. either way they dont live up to the reputation they carry.
Old 06-15-2006, 04:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I can help any of you screwed over on pulleys as well. I have very fast shipping on NST pulleys. Also I second Dezod on turbo kits. Heard good things about them! Were are all the ZPI banner waivers when people are getting hosed and screwed over consistantly??? But every post were people want to buy from another company, the banner waivers are all over people like stink on crap trying to get them to buy zpi. What a crock.

When it comes to zpi... so far... well you just cannot polish a turd no matter how many fanboys they have claiming them to be the best at everything.
Old 06-15-2006, 04:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Garage1217
When it comes to zpi... so far... well you just cannot polish a turd no matter how many fanboys they have claiming them to be the best at everything.
good one...
Old 06-15-2006, 04:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Don't forget there stock diameter aluminum pulley that nets 18 ft lbs of torque *LOL* OMG sorry just had to.. could not resist the urge... hahaha.
Old 06-15-2006, 04:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

NST is awesome, fast shipping and great service
Old 06-15-2006, 05:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I second that. Only pulleys you will find on my engine and only pulley company that I wanted to carry. Just cannot beat true customer service they offer.
Old 06-15-2006, 01:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Well, I have been a ZPI supporter since they said they were developing a turbo for the tC. In the beginning, they were at the forefront of tC performance and they did have terriffic customer service. You have to admit, they did a lot for the Scion community in the beginning. I was actually looking at getting a stage 0 for a while, then decided on a stage 1 and was getting money saved up. However, after these past few weeks of threads popping up and people not getting their kits, I have become wary of ZPI. I do prefer the 16g over the T3/T4, but if you never get the 16g that you ordered, the Dezod doesn't sound so bad. Over the next few weeks, I will be looking very hard at the turbo kits offered for the tC as well as the companies selling them. I really hope ZPI can remedy their problems and get back into good business prectices, but it will take a lot to repair their tarnished reputation. Good luck to all those waiting for their paid for ZPI products.
Old 06-15-2006, 03:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

i hope all of you get ur money, or parts, watever makes u happy again. i know personally i would just want my money back, waiting that long is b/s, i was a supporter, but thatz becuse i really never ventured into any of the tc forums. i supported them becuse they are developing a decent turbo for my little xA, but it seems that i will have to let the dream slip by of havin a good turbo for my car, and ill just have to do something else. why cant another company make a kick ___ turbo for my car, dezod? anywayz good luck to everyone, hope you get ur stuff
Old 06-15-2006, 03:46 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

another common thread of ZPI **** business practice. It seems like ZPI are selling products that they do not have.

How the F does ZPI give away a free turbo kit when they can't even ship out a turbo kit to a paid customer?????

This company is starting to follow the same foot steps as Scionspeed.
Old 06-15-2006, 03:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

It's funny how no one wanted to listen to me when I blew the whistle A LONG TIME AGO

Quick Reply: ZPI, WHERE IS MY STAGE 1???!!!