Notices
Introduction Forum

We pride ourselves on being a welcoming community we are happy to see you here and we want to get you talking to us, start here by telling us about you and your Scion.
*PLEASE DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION*

hello, im robben from southern california and have lots of questions for you guys

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2015, 06:54 PM

Default hello, im robben from southern california and have lots of questions for you guys

So this is the story how i became a tc owner.
I own a honda accord but ever since i saw the scion tc i fell in love with it!
Last week i decided to buy a tc without spending alot of money, so went to an auction and bought a blue 2007 tc.
i love it and cant wait to drive it around but i need to repair it first.
I bought the parts already but when it comes to electrical problems is a pain in the a.. . Its missing the driver side headlight, bought one which is 05 and its different! There are broken wires, cant figure out which one is which and the passenger side seems to have different wires and also has a relay. The hatch wont close because its locked. When i got it, it had tape on it so the hatch wouldnt go up. It was missing a taillight i found a pair on craigslist but didnt realize tht the 08 tailights are different and the guy told me they were the same but they arent.

Guys i need your help.
Old 10-21-2015, 10:55 PM
Jon
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Welcome, robbennewtcowner! Make sure to browse the forum for more info about your car and feel free to post any specific questions you have about your vehicle in the tech sections.