Notices
Introduction Forum

We pride ourselves on being a welcoming community we are happy to see you here and we want to get you talking to us, start here by telling us about you and your Scion.
*PLEASE DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION*

Ive been on for a while...just havent posted

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2013, 06:23 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Ive been on for a while...just havent posted

Hey forum members!

Ive been reading on this forum for a while but havent really posted or much of anything except for some PM's.

My name is Miles and I currently live just south of Denver, Colorado.
I am 20 years old now and am a college student studying Aviation at the Metropolitan State University of Denver.

About my car, I have a 09 silver scion xB auto that is boosted @ 8 PSI. I havent done anything special to the car other than that but I am a broke college kid so boosting my car is almost good enough for me. This car used to be my fathers car until he picked up a 2013 Toyota Prius C because he commutes about an hour and a half to work everyday and needs to have a more economical car.

That is a little bit about me!
If anyone would like to help me with tuning or even giving me advice for my xB especially in Colorado.....Free good advice (or tuning) is better than nothing. I love the xB even though I would like to swap to a manual someday maybe when the tranny gives out.

My goal is to have an AWD xB and my buddy is currently working on modding a RAV4 tranny for me to put in the B since I go snowboarding in the mountains almost every other day during fall/winter/spring.

If anyone has insight on anything that would make my car better and run safe, then please feel free PM me! Also, if anyone knows of a good shop for Scion's that would be great whether its for performance parts/install/tune.

Thanks guys!
Old 09-06-2013, 08:24 AM
Jon
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks for joining, dapuckstopper15! Glad to have you as a part of our community