Notices
Introduction Forum

We pride ourselves on being a welcoming community we are happy to see you here and we want to get you talking to us, start here by telling us about you and your Scion.
*PLEASE DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION*

New To The Forum

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2013, 05:54 PM

Default New To The Forum

Hello I am Jason a newcomer here
Old 07-13-2013, 05:58 PM

Whats up Jason
My twin brother's name is Jason so I'm bad with names but I will remember yours. My hope here is to gain knowledge on these Scions and hopefully help some others with their rides as well.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:25 PM

Default Scionlife Newbie

Hello
I'm Dukesperformance from Tyler Texas. I'm a 20 year professional auto technician and also recently a psychologist professional. My dream is to open up a automotive shop and psychiatric help in the back. I know this will work because autos are so expensive to fix that all of my customers will need psychological help to be able to deal with their bill.

No really, everything above is true except the last part. I have worked primarily with Foreign cars and trucks and some turbo, supercharger stuff and many kinds of old school American muscle mixed with new car Tuner mods.

I am just on the other side of a severe illness which almost took my life but now I am almost 100%. I have a 2007 Scion TC with a 5 speed stick and stock I just purchased. I plan to ck with some of you about some possible mods that might ad any kind of equity or will I just hurt the value. Don't respond here. I'll ask in another post.

I also have a 1995 Mustang GT with a 96 4.6 Cobra Drive train I am twin turboing.

I am looking forward to getting to know some of you guys and gals and projects.
Old 07-13-2013, 07:55 PM
Jon
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Welcome, softgun! Make sure to browse the forum for more info about your car and feel free to post any specific questions you have about your vehicle in the tech sections.