Notices
Introduction Forum

We pride ourselves on being a welcoming community we are happy to see you here and we want to get you talking to us, start here by telling us about you and your Scion.
*PLEASE DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION*

New to the world of Scion

Old 07-19-2017, 08:29 PM

Default New to the world of Scion

Howdy Folks,
A recent automotive accident left me sans vehicle. I found an awesome deal on a 2005 Scion tC that I just couldn't pass up. It had almost everything I wanted..it's a 2 door coupe, moonroof, decent mileage, manual transmission, and the list goes on.

I have already had a mechanic go through the vehicle from top to bottom, and was happy to hear that the previous owner had maintained the vehicle extremely well. I replaced the plugs, belts, fluids, and bulbs (moving to LED), as well as an entirely new coolant system including the radiator, water pump, hoses, t-stat, housing, etc.

I had signed up for this site in the hopes that I might be able to gather some information from y'all, that might be beneficial to me in upgrading my vehicle. My next project...the audio system...the issue...will I be able to fit Infinity Kappa's in the doors?

I am happy to join the community, and look forward to learning whatever I can from the combined experience from the members here.
Old 07-20-2017, 12:30 AM
Jon
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Welcome, Grizzlymoon! Make sure to browse the forum for more info about your car and feel free to post any specific questions you have about your vehicle in the tech sections.
Old 07-20-2017, 01:39 AM
Administrator
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Administrator

Hello Grizzlymoon! Welcome to SL!

Looking forward to see you in:

Scion tC 1G ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

*your Technical question was copied over there

Please Check out the informative Stickys above in the Header of this Forum HERE.

MR_LUV
Super Moderator

Search this Thread