Notices
Miami Event Discussion Lets talk about the Miami trip!

Great meeting you guys!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 12:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default Great meeting you guys!!!

Just wanted to say I had a great time in Miami meeting and talking with all you owners. Next year looks like an exciting year for us at Five Axis. Thanks to new product, you guys, and the folks at Scion, Five Axis will be finally offering some product for YOU, the consumer.

No more, "Sorry, we only make it as a one-off" answers when you ask, "Where can I get one?" That's all I can say for now. I'll be sure to keep you posted as we progress.

In the meantime, keep up the support for Scion and Five Axis and we will be seeing you soon at more upcoming events. Hope you had a blast like I did. Scion kick some serious @$$ don't they? I mean, South Beach, host bars, great food, sneak peaks..... and Ludacris!

Hey, give me some feedback on what you thought of the cars and the body kits on all of them, xB, xD, and tC (copper one across from reveal cars). We still might make some design tweeks.

Thanks,

Troy
Five Axis
Old 12-18-2006, 04:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Glad to have chatted with you a bit Troy. You guys rock, and you know how to transform these cars. 2 thumbs way up on the kits on both the xB and xD. The fuse looked even better in person. Very clean and subtle. Nuff said!!!
Old 12-18-2006, 04:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

KAD
SL Member

YOU KEEP DESIGNING THEM WE WILL BUY THEM!

You are an awesome guy with loads of talent!

YOUR THE MAN!

It was nice chatting with you at the event, can't wait to see more of your awesome work in the year(s) to come!

Brandy
Old 12-18-2006, 04:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

KAD
SL Member

Default Re: Great meeting you guys!!!

Originally Posted by zboytroy
No more, "Sorry, we only make it as a one-off" answers when you ask, "Where can I get one?" That's all I can say for now. I'll be sure to keep you posted as we progress.
Hey, give me some feedback on what you thought of the cars and the body kits on all of them, xB, xD, and tC (copper one across from reveal cars). We still might make some design tweeks.
well taking into consideration the cars kept spinning, and not being able to really get a hands on feel for them, i can't offer any suggestions
Old 12-18-2006, 06:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey Troy, when Mark Templin was giving shout-outs I inadvertently accepted his thanks to you. I happened to be standing near the Fuse while Mark was thanking various people in the crowd, and in my inebriated state I lost track of what he was saying until I heard...

"...and I want to thank Troy..."

as he pointed in my direction. Of course, hearing my somewhat rare name AND having Mark point towards me prompted me to raise my arm, only to hear Mark continue...

"...for his designs, including the Fuse right over here."

Yeah. At that point I put my foolish arm down and hoped nobody noticed my blunder. Of course, I continued to enjoy the open bar so I hope I didn't run into you later and already share this entire story. I'd like to think I would remember, though.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

Troy,

that event was awesome! I couldn't believe those cars! Wow! You always out-do youselves. I don't know how you could improve them, Scion's free bar kind of erased my memory, but I will get back to you after Chicago!
Old 12-18-2006, 07:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Yeah. At that point I put my foolish arm down and hoped nobody noticed my blunder. Of course, I continued to enjoy the open bar so I hope I didn't run into you later and already share this entire story. I'd like to think I would remember, though.
I think the open bar got the best of many. I have to admit though, that is a classic story. Would have been better if you went on stage! Thank goodness your name isn't Ludacris, image what you would have done then!

Glad you had a great time!
Old 12-18-2006, 08:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default Look don't touch!

well taking into consideration the cars kept spinning, and not being able to really get a hands on feel for them, i can't offer any suggestio
It was like that for a reaon....imagine all you drunken people climbing in and out of the car, touching everyhing, I mean c'mon... I've had one guy think he was me, another not remember the cars.... lol

Come by anytime and you can look, touch AND feel all you want....oh wait, scratch that, not unitl after February (Chicago)....

BTW..... I'm not the MAN, I'm just some schmoe who loves cars, making them look cool and never grew up!

It was nice talking with you too.
Old 12-18-2006, 08:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Troy,

As always you and the Five Axis crew keep raising the bar! The xD has a whole new avenue of expansion and customizing, your kits will no doubt be in high demand.

The box still retains the famous shape with a sleek and refined rear treatment on the hatch and bumper area matching the new lower roof line and T2B influenced front. I would only hope that to top this model a two door “SR” panel version is on the drawing boards. Can’t wait to see the final engine/drive train specs; Current Scion owners will be having a hard time deciding to trade in the current models and/or finding a way to buy one of these new models to add to there collection.
Old 12-18-2006, 08:16 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member

I licked the new xB as it was spinning by..... it was mmmmm delish.
Old 12-18-2006, 08:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default EWWWWWW

I licked the new xB as it was spinning by..... it was mmmmm delish.
Thanks for letting me know. I kept tellling my guys those weren't tongue marks on the bumper but you proved me wrong. I will steam clean the exterior immediately!
Old 12-18-2006, 08:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default Thank you Mr. Dave

I still think your B is one of the hottest out there! Can only imagine what you'll do w/ the next gen stuff.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

im still in love with the TC's color, back bumper and interior, if u have the color code for the Tc i would have it in the shop ready to paint by next month
Old 12-19-2006, 02:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Driven Girls
Scikotics
SL Member

Man...keep doing what you're doing, 5-axis rocks! It was awesome to meet you Troy!
Old 12-19-2006, 02:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Troy, it was great meeting you, and seeing your work in person
Old 12-19-2006, 03:54 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member

hey Troy awesome job on all three way to raise the bar again the xb was just sick !!!! I peresonally want the Grill from the copper TC i wanted to ask you about it at the show but with everthing going on didn'tn get a chance to but you just answered my question. As soon as that grill is available please please let me know i'll place an advanced order !!!! i want it first in st louis
Old 12-19-2006, 04:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Great meeting you to Troy. Awesome job on the cars. You know, if you need anyone to test anything out, I know of someone
Old 12-19-2006, 04:14 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by scionlifeguy
Hey Troy, when Mark Templin was giving shout-outs I inadvertently accepted his thanks to you. I happened to be standing near the Fuse while Mark was thanking various people in the crowd, and in my inebriated state I lost track of what he was saying until I heard...

"...and I want to thank Troy..."

as he pointed in my direction. Of course, hearing my somewhat rare name AND having Mark point towards me prompted me to raise my arm, only to hear Mark continue...

"...for his designs, including the Fuse right over here."

I noticed...only because I was RIGHT behind the fuse. I thought it was humorous.

Wish I would have been able to actually meet the OTHER Troy, but got distracted by Rado and chatting about his car

The kits on all the five axis cars looked awesome.

I liked how the xA roadster had it's keys in the oven...almost took it for a spin in the convention center.
Old 12-19-2006, 04:16 PM

Troy, another great event with wonderful 5Axis cars once again. I always look forward to seeing the cars everytime I go down south for another SE event with 5axis as the presenter of perfection. Can't wait to see them again, maybe at another Socal event with SE? :D

Old 12-19-2006, 10:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
sIcKsCiOnS
Scion Evolution

Default Re: Look don't touch!

Originally Posted by zboytroy
...Come by anytime and you can look, touch AND feel all you want....oh wait, scratch that, not unitl after February (Chicago)....
oh yeah...
now you'll get to immerse yourself in the complete chi-city experience. i'll make sure you have a great time here!

Quick Reply: Great meeting you guys!!!