Notices
Miami Event Discussion Lets talk about the Miami trip!

Great meeting you guys!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 11:24 PM
Banned
SL Member

Troy ... im one of many you have shook hands with in the past few months ( Boston Exposed ) and what impresses me is what you add to the car, yet its subtle. Originally your DJ xB and Lime Green tC were far from that, but i have noticed that as of late your style is more appealing to the daily driver. I commend you for that. Its not easy going from a doorstop that has a built in gaming system that you can actually drive the car your playing to the offerings on the new Scions.

As far as the xD and xB2 ... im speechless. Up until last Friday night if you would have asked me or anyone who knows me personally any would have told you that im in no way shape or form selling or trading in my current RS1. I love this box and what it has done for me and my Scion club for almost 3 years now. When i saw your xB2 that all changed. I had to cancel my powder coating order ... the painter ... the pinstriper ... my interior guy .. they all lost business thanks to you. I will be one of those who as the xB2 rolls off the trailer ill be there with my title and keys in hand to make the trade.

IMO the new box has so much to offer. I absolutely love the styling you added. The lip ... the dual tip dual exhaust ... everything about it just made my mind up. The xD, that was cool in its own right. Im not a big fan of the doorstop ... as i dont fit easily into it. Although it would appear that i may fit better in the xD and the style here too was over the top.

I first bought the box to be different. And for a solid year i was with everyday comments and questions. I cant wait to relive that again with a new Scion xB2 and your goodies attached to it.

(got any word on colors and options youll offer, i wont tell a sole)
Old 12-20-2006, 01:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

^^^and your decision screwed up EVERYTHING i bought you for xmas!!!!! you forgot to mention that!!! LOL

anyone need some xb parts? i got a bunch already wrapped with tags that say...tobsimonsez fr: santa with a big red X thro them now