Notices
Miami Event Discussion Lets talk about the Miami trip!

>> LADIES <<

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 02:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by NancyR
I want to bring everything cause you never know what you may need.
That is my problem exactly! I've seriously got enough outfits for 2 weeks that I want to bring. And I can't decide! And then... we know we need a pair of shoes for all those outfits! Ahhhhhh! I ALWAYS over pack! BUT... I always have something to wear when I get wherever I'm going.
Old 12-13-2006, 03:20 AM
5 Year Member

Signature Visions
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

ok so is everyone changing from lunch time (the luncheon) to dinner time (the main event)? i mean how many outfits are you sporting on friday...for serious...and who is going back to the hotel to change before the after party. i'm freaking out about this. i really dont know what to wear and the after party is club attire anyways right, not business casual so we should go change right....?
Old 12-13-2006, 03:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by PAxAgirl
ok so is everyone changing from lunch time (the luncheon) to dinner time (the main event)? i mean how many outfits are you sporting on friday...for serious...and who is going back to the hotel to change before the after party. i'm freaking out about this. i really dont know what to wear and the after party is club attire anyways right, not business casual so we should go change right....?
I'm not going to be in until after the luncheon, BUT... I'm wearing a nice shirt with slacks to the event, and I'm changing into a more "club" type outfit before the afterparty. Definatley not wearing the same outfit to both the event and the club.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:11 AM
5 Year Member

Signature Visions
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

btw ladies...you must read this! http://www.southbeach-usa.com/clubs/...-nightlife.htm oh and thishttp://www.southbeach-usa.com/fashio...outh-beach.htm and the whole website lol
Old 12-13-2006, 04:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Stargate_Toaster
[
why are u renting a car??
I had already planned to ateend HIN w/ a friend so we had a rental reserved - we're only 250 miles away.

Lucky me - my partner doesn't work Wednesday so she's going to iron everything for me to take Thursday and help me pick up the rental - I'll find out tomorrow what kind of car I'm getting.. hoping a Charger or even a Magnum
Old 12-13-2006, 04:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

From the ladies guide to South Beach:

Crobar is a dance-lovers wet-dream. This four-tiered club is a renovated movie theater and everyone here comes to party. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone. Crobar is a destination for locals and tourists-alike, and the line is always long, even at 4am. This Miami Beach institution has no problem charging $20 a pop to get through the doors even at 4am, knowing full well that the party is almost over. They get away with it because the party is that good. In order to get away from the almost overwhelming crowd, try to slip upstairs to the VIP (Not an easy task, but try the “My friend has a table right up there. Point, and when he turns to look, slip past like you know what you are doing.) And once you get up one flight of stairs, don’t stop there—There are more VIPs to be found. Almost hidden in the upper left corner of what seems to be the end of the line, there is a door leading to a small private room, which can be classified as Upper VIP. This small, intimate hidden room is home to all the debauchery you can imagine, night-after-night. The walls are lined with small tables and chairs, and those lucky enough to find themselves in this setting can actually talk and hear above the music, unlike the rest of the club, which pumps its house tunes loud enough to get every patron’s body moving.

That doesn't even BEGIN to describe crobar. I've been there before and I love the place. We were there for atleast 5 hours, and I never saw all of it. Everytime we moved locations, we found a different part of the club. It has to be on the list of one of my all time favorite clubs. It's not all snotty people either... there are so many different kinds of people in that club. The drinks of course, are over priced (but that's anywhere in SoBe)

I think I may try to make it over to Crobar AFTER the Afterparty. Last time I went it was only $10 at the door. So, maybe this time that will be the case. That place stays packed until 5am!
Old 12-13-2006, 11:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Driven Girls
Scikotics
SL Member

Wow...thanks for the links.
I am going to wear something different from the even to the after party. I will dress more nicely for the VIP even, slacks or skirt and top...for the after party, I haven't decided, but some kind of little dress or skirt and camisole probably.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

ok soo for the

luncheon... im thinking dress pants and a nice top heels of course.

main event... maybe the same dress pants or skirt with a nice top (Different from luncheon of course)

afterparty... jeans and a club type top.

i bought one of those satin night gown looking tops yesterday .. its like an aqua blue.. i loved it. but now im thinking about it... grrr!
Old 12-13-2006, 02:39 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by 06B0X
Originally Posted by Stargate_Toaster
[
why are u renting a car??
I had already planned to ateend HIN w/ a friend so we had a rental reserved - we're only 250 miles away.

Lucky me - my partner doesn't work Wednesday so she's going to iron everything for me to take Thursday and help me pick up the rental - I'll find out tomorrow what kind of car I'm getting.. hoping a Charger or even a Magnum
don't you have an xB?
Old 12-13-2006, 03:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

For me, I'm wearing...

At the luncheon: A plaid (tan, navy, black) skirt, a black top, strappy shoes

At the dinner: Black dress pants, black and white lacey top, same strappy shoes

At the afterparty: (If I decide to change from dinner) A jean skirt, black sleeveless top, same strappy shoes

Isn't it great when you find one cute pair of shoes to go with every outfit. :D
Old 12-13-2006, 03:35 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

i'm wearing: nice jeans, fancy top, shoes.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Driven Girls
Scikotics
SL Member

Do you think they will allow spagetti strap tops at the events? I would like to wear my black skirt with a red top, but it is spagetti strap....
For the luncheon, I'm not sure...I will probably wear something similar as the event...
For the club, I'm wearing either my short cordaroy mini skirt and top, or my jean skirt and a top...and heels of course, I'll bring both skirts and decide when the time comes.
Don't worry Nancy...you always look hot girl, I'm sure what ever you bring you will be smokin!
Old 12-13-2006, 04:56 PM
5 Year Member

To the luncheon I am wearing grey slacks and white button shirt with open toed heels.

Main Event- skirt that goes to the knees with a black top and same heels

Club-I am planning on wearing the same outfit that I am going to wear to the main event but now that everyone is going to change I may do the same.

I guess if alot of girls go back to the hotel to change then I will to....that is the plan to go back to the hotel to change right?
Old 12-13-2006, 04:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Driven Girls
Scikotics
SL Member

From what I understand...yes. My change won't be too much...the luncheon and event might be the same outfit...I'm packing tonight.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:10 PM

See you all there. :D

Signed,
Patron-Stylis

Old 12-13-2006, 06:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Driven Girls
Scikotics
SL Member

Yup Yup...see you tomorrow!
Old 12-13-2006, 06:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

ok sooo i was kinda wondering the same thing but for the after party about the spaghetti strap ... cause i bought a long red one yesterday to match my red pumps...

hh.mm... what ya'll think??
Old 12-13-2006, 09:07 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Crp ladies, I already had everything picked out.
Now I have to go back and change a few things.
Jean skirt and blue shirt to lunch.
I have no dress pants only jeans, so I thought I'd wear a black and red skirt with red shirt to Dinner.
And then another jean shirt and another red shirt for afterparty.
Think too much jean and red?
AGH!
Maybe I should check that website.
Old 12-14-2006, 04:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

i love red!

ok sooo all my stuff fit in the scion suitcase... i set up outfits.. i didnt want to carry to much stuff....

anyways... i cant wait to meet you ladies tomorrow. and see what we all decided to wear after all......