Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Bluetooth soundbar

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2023, 05:44 PM

Default Bluetooth soundbar

Can anyone recommend a good bluetooth soundbar for a UTV?
Old 10-23-2023, 06:55 PM

When looking for a Bluetooth soundbar for a UTV, consider the following factors:
  1. Weatherproof and Durability: UTVs are often used in outdoor and rough conditions, so it's important to choose a soundbar that is weatherproof and built to withstand dust, water, and shock.
  2. Sound Quality: Look for a soundbar that offers good audio quality, with clear and loud sound. Some soundbars come with built-in amplifiers for better sound output.
  3. Connectivity: Ensure the soundbar has Bluetooth connectivity so you can easily connect your smartphone or other devices wirelessly. Additionally, check if it has other input options like auxiliary (3.5mm), USB, or microSD card for versatility.
  4. Mounting Options: Make sure the soundbar can be easily and securely mounted on your UTV. Consider the type of mounting hardware that is included or available for purchase separately.
  5. Size and Form Factor: Choose a size and shape that fits well on your UTV without obstructing your view or access to other controls.
  6. Battery Life: If the soundbar is battery-powered, check the battery life to ensure it will last for your UTV rides without frequent recharging.
  7. Brand Reputation and Reviews: Research the brand and read reviews from other UTV enthusiasts to get an idea of the performance and reliability of the soundbar.
  8. Price: Set a budget for your soundbar and look for options that fit within your price range. Remember that more expensive options may offer better features and build quality.
Since product availability and models may have changed since my last update, I recommend checking with local electronics stores, reading reviews on e-commerce websites, or consulting with UTV enthusiasts on forums or social media groups for the most up-to-date recommendations and user experiences. Be sure to also verify that the chosen soundbar is compatible with your specific UTV model and any local regulations related to audio equipment on vehicles.
Old 10-24-2023, 09:23 AM
SL Member

I recommend checking a utv sound bar offered by KemiMoto. It comes with waterproff IPX5 Rating, Bluetooth, USB drive support, etc. I've been using mine for about two years, and I like that I can easily stream my favorite playlist.

Last edited by horos; 10-27-2023 at 10:23 AM.