Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...

Cystic Fibrosis

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 05:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Cystic Fibrosis

Hi all,

I am currently working on a project with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation to raise $1200 for them (though I'd love to raise $1500 for CFF). Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disease that creates bacteria growth in the lungs and some other organs, which can sometimes make it difficult for CF patients to breathe. The median age for CF patients have been increased to 37 years thanks to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, who is dedicated to finding a cure for this disease.

My deadline for this is November 21st, so if anyone is feeling generous, or can sympathize with those who are suffering due to CF (which affects families too), please help us find a cure! ANY amount will be greatly appreciated! Your donation is 100% tax-deductible and 90¢ of every dollar goes to CF research and ultimately, a cure.

You can donate directly through the website here: http://www.cff.org/LWC/SandyNguyen

There is another option of sending cash or a check through the mail. Send me a PM and I will send you a self-addressed stamped envelope.

If you do not feel comfortable using the CFF website, I can create a PayPal account for them and redirect the money there.

Thank you so much for your time and donation.