Notices
Off-topic Cafe Meet the others and talk about whatever...
View Poll Results: If a girl hit a guy, the guy should
Give her a dirty look and suck up the urge to hit back.
73.74%
Hit her back!! Twice as hard, and double the amount!!!
26.26%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

If a girl hit you...

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 08:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default If a girl hit you...

What would you, as a guy do?

(girls, pretend you are a guy and answer what you would do!)

We had a whole class discussion on this in class, and I am curious what people on here think!

~Stephanie
Old 02-27-2007, 08:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i was raised to believe that it is wrong to hit a girl, and i include it in my code of conduct. only exception is ofcourse, life and death situation, and if the girl is bigger and stronger than i am, fine, it is okay, they can take it,

but realistically, say a man and a woman get into a fight, police are called, who is more likely to be in more trouble? the girl will cry and say he started it, and gender bias will also play against us.

it is better to be a man and take the hit, than to be stupid and strike her back, and get an assault charge.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Why would anyone hit a gril... absolutely not. And if I saw a guy hit a girl, even if she started it... I'd kick his azz.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

It is wrong for a man to show his strength against a girl. If it is a life or death situation, then it is another story.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i would never ever in a million years even consider the question, was raised to respect and not hit women, no matter if she hit you and was acting like a crazy biatch
lol biatch
Old 02-27-2007, 08:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Default Re: If a girl hit you...

Originally Posted by ___MmmBoxy___
What would you, as a guy do?

(girls, pretend you are a guy and answer what you would do!)

We had a whole class discussion on this in class, and I am curious what people on here think!

~Stephanie
I wanna see you and Tevin go at it this Sat at Autobacs. lol......
Old 02-27-2007, 08:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

But I don't believe in hitting girls!!!

Hahaha!!! Just kidding. I would only hit some one in self defense. And even then, no damage would be done.

.....I need to start kick boxing.....

No but seriously Kirby, this is a very serious question. I really want to know.

~Stephanie
Old 02-27-2007, 08:41 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

The rule back in the day of a man never hitting a woman was appropriate for that time period. Times have changed and so have women. Is that a good or bad thing? I would say neither, it is a natural progression of society.

That being said, in todays day and age, women can be just as bold and dangerous as the men. Therefore, and this was left out in the poll, if a woman were to ball up that fist and hit me without just cause, I would quickly slap the **** out of her. Reason: If you have the level of disrespect to put your hands on me, well then you have just crossed the line of civility and invaded my personal space. This goes for anyone, male or female. Granted men are GENERALLY stronger than women, which is why I would slap not punch.

The point here is we all have the right to keep someone out of our personal space and defend it if someone is so bold as to disregard it.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

That's why I made this poll. Because people all have different opinions. Thank you so much for saying that.

Every one has their own opinion and is intitled to it. If you have a problem with that, don't post here.

~Stephanie
Old 02-27-2007, 08:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

But I don't believe in hitting girls!!!

Hahaha!!! Just kidding. I would only hit some one in self defense. And even then, no damage would be done.

.....I need to start kick boxing.....

No but seriously Kirby, this is a very serious question. I really want to know.

~Stephanie
it all depends on the situation though. Ive seen chics from the hood throw down with the meanest G's and stood up well. So, kinda f'd up to say but if if a Samoan chick were to stunt on me, shoot I gots to defend myself against that. Girls in my hood come out strapped now too.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i think it all depends on the situation, in most circumstances, a dude should not strike against a girl...but if push comes to shove, you gotta do what you gotta do.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

if a girl keyed your Scion from FRONT to BACK, twice. would you hit her?
Old 02-27-2007, 08:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Originally Posted by KingofScion
she wouldnt have any toes. ask my ex. lol....j/k I be on the 911 in a quick minute with the AR on her head
Old 02-27-2007, 08:50 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by KingofScion
I would slap her as$......................with a law suit that is.

Property is something totally different than our person. Things are just things, and should really carry no higher value.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm not talking about some random chick. I am talking about your significant other, what if she slapped you??? Would you hit her back. A feminine girl, not a big manly looking girl.

~Stephanie
Old 02-27-2007, 08:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

Regardless of the gender situation, it's not okay to hit or hit back. If hitting back is the only solution from being beat upon, then I can see self defense as being perfectly fine.

Self defense isn't "Hitting twice as hard, and double the amount!!!". Doing that would scream, to me at least, that the man has a dysfunctional ego or abuse issues.

Therefore, and this was left out in the poll, if a woman were to ball up that fist and hit me, I would quickly slap the **** out of her. Reason: If you have the level of disrespect to put your hands on me, well then you have just crossed the line of civility.
But you then are no more civil than her. You did not teach her a lesson of any sorts, you only showed her and the world that you won't be beat when it comes to being uncivil and had to prove that you, indeed, are the winner of the uncivil contest, lol.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:53 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC

SL Member

I would never hit a chick, never have i even thought about doing it. I have 2 sisters, so i was raised to respect women.

Now if a chick was about to kill me, i would push her off of me, not hit her.

And if I saw another dude hit a chick, i would take him down right there.
^^i have stood by that one already.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

I'm not talking about some random chick. I am talking about your significant other, what if she slapped you??? Would you hit her back. A feminine girl, not a big manly looking girl.

~Stephanie
then no Steph I wouldnt. Are you ok? I think youre a tough little tiny cookie.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by draxcaliber
i was raised to believe that it is wrong to hit a girl, and i include it in my code of conduct. only exception is ofcourse, life and death situation, and if the girl is bigger and stronger than i am, fine, it is okay, they can take it,

but realistically, say a man and a woman get into a fight, police are called, who is more likely to be in more trouble? the girl will cry and say he started it, and gender bias will also play against us.

it is better to be a man and take the hit, than to be stupid and strike her back, and get an assault charge.
Yr right. Somewhat.

Me & my ex bf got into an argument in the open near a liquor store. I wil lnot say what the argument was about but I got him pretty ____ed off so as I was walking back to my car (he was still there) from the liquor store. He took the bottle I had in my hand and smashed it against the wall.

We continued verbally fighting I guess I pushed his buttons so he hit me in the face, This is a 6'2" martial arts lived in the real ghetto guy, so yeah it stung me even though he hit me with literally 3 fingers my lip bled.

This idiotic college guy was watching all the while and said that my bf should not have hit me. So my bf goes up to him and says "you wanna defend her? defend her. common be a man and fight me instead of calling 911"

The kid just left and called the cops. freakking 8 cop cars.

Obviously when the police asked me what happened I told them the truth but I didn't press charges.

Moral of the story: not everyone who "smacks" a girl is a monster. AND cops should know what their real duties lie.
Old 02-27-2007, 09:01 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC

SL Member

Originally Posted by tC4italy
Moral of the story: not everyone who "smacks" a girl is a monster.
very true, but in certain cases the dudes a real a$$hole and the girl is too insecure to leave them. So those guys need to be dealt with

in your case, it was obviously a sudden urge that came over him in which he had no control. He was prolly just as stunned as you were C

Quick Reply: If a girl hit you...