PPC: Engine / Drivetrain
turbos, exhaust, intakes

Still parting out - few things left and i need a few things

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 02:59 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Still parting out - few things left and i need a few things

well our tC part out is about done but we still have a few things left. we prefer local as we can do the install/swap for free. so heres whats left:

scion tC transmission with quaife LSD only 8000 miles on it 2200 obo: the condition on this is that we need the stock tranny of whatever car that this goes to. this transmission was built at world racing and was aquired from chris rado. this is the exact same transmission that was used in the 2008 world racing time attack car (able to withstand 850 hp and entry speeds of 130 mph) this thing took literally 7 seconds off of my autoX times. i will also throw in our SPEC stage 2 clutch and shaved OE flywheel for free to whoever buys this... we just want the car back to stock so we can sell it (dont worry we still have another tC so we arent leaving forever).

tanabe medallion concept G axle back: 150 obo in excellent condition. we just won a car show right before we parted it out so if that gives you an idea about the condition of the parts. (sale pending on this but if your interested let me know and i will pm you if the sale falls through)

things we need to get this thing all the way back to stock:
the little cover for the tow hook - preferably FM but not terribly picky
toyota push clips - if anyone has some extra
the big screw that holds the spare in place
a stock 05 stereo with little flip down lid thing

and thats about it... pm me if you have any questions or what not like i said i would like to keep it local cause i cant really park my car for 5 days while transmissions are swapped via truck shipping.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Trader
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by DownhillSpec
well our tC part out is about done but we still have a few things left. we prefer local as we can do the install/swap for free. so heres whats left:

scion tC transmission with quaife LSD only 8000 miles on it 2200 obo: the condition on this is that we need the stock tranny of whatever car that this goes to. this transmission was built at world racing and was aquired from chris rado. this is the exact same transmission that was used in the 2008 world racing time attack car (able to withstand 850 hp and entry speeds of 130 mph) this thing took literally 7 seconds off of my autoX times. i will also throw in our SPEC stage 2 clutch and shaved OE flywheel for free to whoever buys this... we just want the car back to stock so we can sell it (dont worry we still have another tC so we arent leaving forever).

tanabe medallion concept G axle back: 150 obo in excellent condition. we just won a car show right before we parted it out so if that gives you an idea about the condition of the parts. (sale pending on this but if your interested let me know and i will pm you if the sale falls through)

things we need to get this thing all the way back to stock:
the little cover for the tow hook - preferably FM but not terribly picky
toyota push clips - if anyone has some extra
the big screw that holds the spare in place
a stock 05 stereo with little flip down lid thing

and thats about it... pm me if you have any questions or what not like i said i would like to keep it local cause i cant really park my car for 5 days while transmissions are swapped via truck shipping.

WANNA TRADE TRANNYs??? I'll come up and we can do the swap.... it should work in the xB2 ....
Old 09-02-2009, 04:33 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok the exhaust is gone... sorry brad some guy scooped it up this morning. i told him it was spoken for and he offered more than asking price for it. cant turn that down. still have the transmission... seriously guys this thing is a real addition to any performance built tC out there... prefer local but if you are willing to drive i will still make the swap. and again its OBO so send the offers if your interested.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The LSD is soo tempting!

Bump for a good guy
Old 09-02-2009, 12:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

damn i want that tranny but i would need so much more crap to be able to switch over to manual grrrr.