Notices
PPC: Suspension / Brakes springs, coilovers, strut bars

tC: [SOLD] FS: GEN1 TC TRD Big Brake Kit

Old 04-01-2013, 10:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just figured I would help point out what might be the problem. You seem to act insulted that people are becoming disinterested.

I personally dont want them anymore because the pictures look really rough.

If you want to sell hundreds of dollars of equipment, take better pics man. Saying "oh its in a garage and its poor lighting" is a crappy excuse. If you want to make the sale, presentation is key.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by anti_virus347
Just figured I would help point out what might be the problem. You seem to act insulted that people are becoming disinterested.

I personally dont want them anymore because the pictures look really rough.

If you want to sell hundreds of dollars of equipment, take better pics man. Saying "oh its in a garage and its poor lighting" is a crappy excuse. If you want to make the sale, presentation is key.
Threadcrapping in my thread will not be tolerated, you have said what you "needed to say" now move on. Any further comments from you will be reported to mods. All someone had to say was please get better pictures. I was hit by a drunk driver a few months ago and am still disabled , so that is the reason for using my OLDER pictures. No need to be a complete douche about it. It was actually really hard to get these down off the shelf they were put away in, and I have spinal damage from my auto accident where I was hit 50mph full on from a drunk driver. Anyways, good luck finding another set as good as these.

Old 04-01-2013, 11:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I was not, in any way, thread crapping. I was pointing out why people might be disinterested. I cant say for sure what their reason was, but figured I would share since you were asking.

Have no idea why you are saying stuff like "thats cool because I dont want to sell them to you", where is this coming from? Because I said I thought they were rough?

Why are you getting so upset about people not wanting to buy your brakes?
Old 04-02-2013, 12:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Look, if you dont want to buy them man, move on. Rather than call someones stuff "rusty" and beat up, like you did - just move on. I told you WHY I didnt have the best pictures, maybe I need to resay it JUST so you understand. I was hit by a drunk driver, and have spinal damage. Get it? So the brakes that were sitting in my garage on a shelf, I could not get to. Your stupid "rust/beat up" comment made me call my neighbor, have him come over, and get them down so we could snap a few pics. Get it?

Like you said, these brakes are not for you, so please - last time I am asking - move on to another BBK sale thread. For you to sit here and tell me that my brakes that have around 2k miles on them is beat up and rusty is uncalled for, and complete BS.

I am not upset that people are not buying, what DOES bother me is people PM me, tell me to get back with them right away, and hold them, then dont have the courtesy to reply back in any sort of timely matter. I am not going to call people out, but seriously, if your not buying then kick rocks son. No reason to keep posting in my thread, and I am going to PM a mod if you keep doing it. I dont get whats wrong with ya? You said these brakes were not for you, and I am re-emphasizing that for you, that these brakes ARE NOT for you.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well like I said, I wasnt trying to put you or your brakes down. I simply said that in the first pic they looked rusty. You asked why people were not getting back to you so I threw out a suggestion. Just because you disagree doesn't mean you have to bite my head off man. The TRD brakes are a great set and im sure you will sell them. Thats awesome you go better pics, too. That will help a ton.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Last price reduction. $700 shipped, Figure your getting the brakes for $625, cuz these ***** are going to be expensive (ie; HEAVVVVVY) to ship, so ill cover shipping.. $700 shipped is a steal.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:14 PM

Sorry been away for a few days I really like the bbk bro just can't see spending that much on brakes.. I know it's great deal but not for me. Thanks for posting pictures
Old 04-03-2013, 01:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I wish these fit behind the Super 7's.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Bump for a great deal, if this deal is still here on the 18th when i get paid again, I'll put down a deposit.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ColonelSanders85
Bump for a great deal, if this deal is still here on the 18th when i get paid again, I'll put down a deposit.
Dude I will work with you. I sold a S/C on here, and my custom fiberglassed trunk to two different people, and worked out payment plans with both of them. Both high dollar, expensive items.

If you send me $50 now (or tomorrow), Ill pull the ad- and I can give you up to a month to finish paying. Any deposit is non-refundable.

Just so I am clear though, I dont want to pay any paypal fees, so they have to be absorbed by the buyer, OR mark it as gift - and as assurance, I included my feedback thread, AND my iTRader rating on here is higher than most peoples by far. I have been on this site for over 7 years.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by NCCOOLJ98
I wish these fit behind the Super 7's.
Those are 18's right?? I think they do fit, but DEF do your research. If they do, or dont fit - can you post that in here?
Old 04-04-2013, 10:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default I have always wanted to upgrade the brakes...

But I don't think they fit with the stock 17s or the 17x9 Enkei RFP1s I run... Right??? I don't want to have to get another set of rims for these.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

And by the way that profile pic always makes me do a double take :D
Old 04-05-2013, 12:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by torqueTc
Dude I will work with you. I sold a S/C on here, and my custom fiberglassed trunk to two different people, and worked out payment plans with both of them. Both high dollar, expensive items.

If you send me $50 now (or tomorrow), Ill pull the ad- and I can give you up to a month to finish paying. Any deposit is non-refundable.

Just so I am clear though, I dont want to pay any paypal fees, so they have to be absorbed by the buyer, OR mark it as gift - and as assurance, I included my feedback thread, AND my iTRader rating on here is higher than most peoples by far. I have been on this site for over 7 years.

Ok, $700 shipped is just too good of an offer to pass up. I'll pm you and send you the $50 dollar deposit via paypal, I just need your email address. Pming you now with the other details
Old 04-05-2013, 12:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dibs officially on this!
Old 04-05-2013, 03:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^ confirmed, looks like we have a done deal. Reply to my PM - then we will post up the "terms" to our deal in this thread, as a continuing record of our transaction.

Thanks for the opportunity to do business with you. We are both long time members here, so I know this will go smooth.

-Al
Old 04-05-2013, 01:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Brakes SOLD to Justin. Terms of our sale are - Payments are possible, total cost of the brakes, including shipping is $700.00 - Payments to be complete by the last day in June, 2013. Brakes to be shipped within 1 week of balance being completed.

4/04/2013 - payment made for $50. (non refundable deposit) leaving balance of $650.00

I agree to these conditions, as well Justin will confirm his agreement when he reviews this post, and terms.

-Al
Old 04-05-2013, 02:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by torqueTc
Brakes SOLD to Justin. Terms of our sale are - Payments are possible, total cost of the brakes, including shipping is $700.00 - Payments to be complete by the last day in June, 2013. Brakes to be shipped within 1 week of balance being completed.

4/04/2013 - payment made for $50. (non refundable deposit) leaving balance of $650.00

I agree to these conditions, as well Justin will confirm his agreement when he reviews this post, and terms.

-Al
Agreed!! Thanks for a great deal, these are gonna help me tremendously at the track this summer!
Old 04-06-2013, 11:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I'm going to close this thread. It will still be viewable for your agreements.