Notices
PPC: Vehicles buy or sell cars here...

xB: F/S 2004 Scion Xb RS 1.0 Hot Lava Custom=)

Old 09-08-2011, 03:38 AM
Team Scionara
SL Member

Default F/S 2004 Scion Xb RS 1.0 Hot Lava Custom=)

Hey everyone I've listed my Xb up, looking for a new owner asap, I've just found a new 2nd gen xb i have my heart set on and I need to move on it stat=) anyway here is the link to craigslist-

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/cto/2579335019.html

she runs great, two cosmetic flaws- passenger fender and hood on passenger side need to be replaced, I slid into a bush going about 10mph and it left some minor damage, doesn't affect the way she handles at all- i will include the new fender and hood that I bought so you can get them painted and put on. This car is amazing and has a TON of upgraded things like Tein springs, Killer Glass full size tube, 18" custom rims in addition to the 15" stock rims on the car already. In dash dvd player, two 7" headrest monitors, under dash , under seats, and in cup holder orange illumination. Aahooga horn, custom microfiber wash mitt headliner- made from 140 microfiber wash mitts- professionally sewn and installed. Wiring run for amp and subs, bosozoku style tail pipe- perfect for the juice box theme I started with. This car has won me 7 trophies in the past year alone, including best in show, best theme, most unique theme(nemo sushi=)), and a few others. I have done all oil changes with full synthetic oil, and have checked fluids regularly, we just changed the transmission fluid and filter and did an oil change less than 300 miles ago. I need to sell her asap, so this is why I dropped the price quite a bit. I've seen tons of other xbs- non release series with more miles and no upgrades going for $8k+, so I think $7k is fair considering the two minor things that would need to be done. Please feel free to reply to the ad, or send me a message on here. I'm logged in under my husband, so he will tel me when I have a new message=) This would make a great project car to finish- I've done a ton of interior paint ect, but there is still more that can be done, or redone. Either way, you will not be disappointed! Thank you for looking!!!- Tohnya
I will send pictures of anything you need, just ask=)
Old 09-20-2011, 03:59 AM
Team Scionara
SL Member

Also needs a prndl switch-$180 aproxx. Price just lowered to $6500 firm