Regional - Deep South AL, AR, LA, MS

Hey New Orleans...

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 12:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default Hey New Orleans...

...Great game! You guys had an AWESOME season. Good luck next year...
Old 01-23-2007, 02:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Hmmm, no responses eh?
Old 01-23-2007, 02:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

coaching inexperience won this game for you guys. at sean payton practicing indoors all week.

@ URLACHER covering #5 R. Bush -- too bad payton didnt use urlacher like B. Berrian used and abused F. Thomas (if hes a saint next year ill call Miss Benson personally and blast her)

Now you want to talk superbowl. I dont think you do..... We all know who's winning that game

so start now.

I must applaud your great defensive play and also special teams play all year and it has kept you guys alive all year.... but you and i both know R. Grossman is suspect to say the least.
Old 01-23-2007, 02:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One
SL Member

Thanks for the nice words Metro. Sorry to say that your team's quarterback is the worst in the NFL.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh well, the Saints had a great season....I was in Dallas when the took down the Cowboys....

And da bears....they will be beaten this year, by Peyton, if not Payton....almost as sweet....

GO COLTS!!!!
Old 01-24-2007, 03:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Metro273
Hmmm, no responses eh?
Well you can't blame us, you guys have probably the nasitest fans...i know not all of you, but some of you are...

Just plain sad...
Old 01-25-2007, 12:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Default classless fans

AFTER SEEING THAT ^^^^^^^ PIC. im from new orleans and that takes it past the game... i wish i could meet that person and have them explain that ish to my nine...
Old 01-25-2007, 12:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

No Doubt....

how 'bout a little humor.......I got this joke on MySpace today....

Peyton Manning, after living a full life, goes to heaven. While God was showing him around they came to a modest little house with a faded Colts flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Peyton," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Peyton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a black and gold sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Saints logo flag, and in every window, a NewOrleans Saints towel. Peyton looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame." God said "So what's your point Peyton?" Well, why does Drew Brees get a better house than me?" God chuckled, and said "Peyton, that's not Drew's house, it's mine."
Old 01-25-2007, 02:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by Big_Kokujin
Originally Posted by Metro273
Hmmm, no responses eh?
Well you can't blame us, you guys have probably the nasitest fans...i know not all of you, but some of you are...

Just plain sad...
Wow! I hear you, that's not right...
Old 01-25-2007, 12:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I'm still looking for the one they showed on the news, I think some guy was holding it...
Old 01-25-2007, 05:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Bubble2Box
No Doubt....

how 'bout a little humor.......I got this joke on MySpace today....

Peyton Manning, after living a full life, goes to heaven. While God was showing him around they came to a modest little house with a faded Colts flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Peyton," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Peyton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a black and gold sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Saints logo flag, and in every window, a NewOrleans Saints towel. Peyton looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame." God said "So what's your point Peyton?" Well, why does Drew Brees get a better house than me?" God chuckled, and said "Peyton, that's not Drew's house, it's mine."

i needed that laugh..... after seeing that other ish... thanks for getting my mind off of negativity.
Old 01-26-2007, 01:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

NP....I thought it was a cool little joke....
Old 01-26-2007, 01:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Although.....
I'm not sure about the part that says there were Saints TOWELS in every window......
Old 01-26-2007, 08:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Default chi town fans

after watching the news..... my opinion on SOME chi town people is in the dirt... mistreating women and kids... because your football team won a game; this would not have happened in New Orleans. We show people hospitality when they come down. I'm sure there's dicks in every city; but all i could see was complete A$$wholes. Our people will remember that ish next year... (dont get caught in the dome alone)

If it was a real gangster situation we all know who's fans would win but we didnt come with that type of mentality... yall even went as far as booting our Mayor out.. major
Old 01-31-2007, 05:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Revolt Imports
SL Member

Several people from my office flew up for the game. A few of them had no problems with the Chicago fans, but the others (most of them) dealt with crude remarks and comments about katrina. After hearing some of the things that these people were telling New Orleanians....well, i have no respect for Chicago people. Unfortunately those that were not nasty A-holes have to take the rap for those who were distasteful about their comments.

I only hope that we show them the same kind of courtesy next time they have to visit New Orleans. The word about it made its way all over the city and we tend not to forget things like that.

Come party with us, but dont ____ on us.
Old 02-01-2007, 02:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

That shyt ____es me off so much. I can't wait for next season and the bears are down here....