Notices
Regional - Desert & Salt AZ, NM, UT

Barrett-Jackson Road Rally Opportunity!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 09:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

Talking Barrett-Jackson Road Rally Opportunity!!!!!

Hello there!

We are having a Road Rally on Saturday, January 16th is Old Town Scottsdale, from Indian School up to The Pavilions. I am opening up the opportunity for 20 Scions to participate. :-) If you would like to participate, I need the following information:

You first and Last Name, Year and Model of Car

It is REQUIRED to be Street Legal per Scottsdale PD!!! You will need to be able to provide a driver's license, proof of registration and proof of insurance!!!

If you want to participate, you MUST email me at dsolesbee@barrett-jackson.com by Wednesday. If you are a member of one of the many Scion Clubs around, feel free to sport the shirts, hats, and whatever else you may have. :-)

Here is the schedule below:
12:00pm - 3:00pm—Barrett-Jackson will be hosting a Cruise-In at the Southeast Corner of Scottsdale Road & McDowell Road in the Sky Song parking lot. We will have live radio remotes, giveaways, posters and there is a chance to win the First Annual Scottsdale Road Rally Trophy from the judges of the Cruise-In. All Road Rally participants will receive 2 weekday tickets to the Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction that is being held January 18th-24th at WestWorld of Scottsdale.

2:00pm
--Road Rally participants will need to be in the Sky Song Lot and checked in no later than 2:00pm.
2:30pm - Lineup will begin
3:00pm—Road Rally begins on route north on Scottsdale Road, then will head east on Indian Bend to The Pavilions Northeast parking lot next to McDonalds.

4:00pm-8:00pm—Barrett-Jackson Night at The Pavilions. We will combine this night with the traditional Saturday Night Pavilions Car Show. There will also be judging of the cars by Steve Davis and Gary Bennett of Barrett-Jackson, as well as giveaways, prizes and Barrett-Jackson will be selling merchandise and discounted tickets to the Scottsdale event.

Once 20 Scions have accepted, Road Rally is closed!

Talk to you soon!!
Old 01-12-2010, 09:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

Hey Guys! I still have plenty of room for you...I would love to see some Scions represented! Please let me know if you are interested in this Saturday's event!
Old 01-12-2010, 10:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

dang Girl! I would so do this, but Big J's open house is around that same time. Should this happen again, please let me know.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:32 PM
5 Year Member

Sorry Danica, We're already committed to be at Jeremy's/No Limitz. We will be going from Jeremy's, directly to Pavillions at the conclusion of the No Limitz event. See you there!
Old 01-14-2010, 04:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

i'd do it if my car was legal, lol. but yeah, i thinkt he majority of us are hitting up biggj's grand opening.