Done, Done, and DONE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 04:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

Default Done, Done, and DONE!!!

I have locked the threads discussing why we cant get along so we can start to get over this whole mess. We cannot get better until this is water under the bridge which will not happen until we MOVE ON.

I do not want ANY posts about who said what or what started it or what we need to do to get back on track. WE ALL KNOW what we can do to get back to what we were and thats go back to our roots of loving what we drive and what our community is. Only post I would like to see in this thread is "moved on".

Any future drama posts about what has been going on will be deleted and result in a warning. Please feel free to post up about meets or get togethers so we can all just hang out and get together again.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:55 AM
SL Member

Soooo, how 'bout them Yankees?
Old 08-10-2007, 05:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member

Scott I do have to agree with you that we do need to move on and put this behind us. I just hope that we all can come together and turn this community around and make it enjoyable and that we all can get along.
Old 08-10-2007, 05:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

sorry guys...just woke up...what'd i miss?

see you guys saturday.....

JC

p.s. dammit, forgot...i'm still MIA
Old 08-10-2007, 05:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Saturday at the Pavillans is the begining of the moved on. So be there! 7pm.
Old 08-10-2007, 05:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Wagonistas
SL Member

So lets see, we try to have an open discussion on a internet forum meant for discussions and the darn things get locked...Oh well...Thought thats what these boards were meant for...Guess not! I guess I can consider myself warned...Good night!
Old 08-10-2007, 10:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by YELOSUB
So lets see, we try to have an open discussion on a internet forum meant for discussions and the darn things get locked...Oh well...Thought thats what these boards were meant for...Guess not! I guess I can consider myself warned...Good night!

Tim is right! These forums were made for all discussions, not just meets, pics, mods, and what scion you happened to see on the road. How can anything be fixed if nothing is ever said? Understanding lots of things can be read wrong or have gone way overboard, BUT everyone is opening up how they feel on the topic. Everyone has an opinion, maybe their own or they feel the same as others but all opinions need to be heard. So what if an opinion or remark has been made, maybe that is what is is going to take for all of you to get along. You can only tease or torment a dog so long before it bites, what do you expect? Haven't you heard the line "fighting never solves anything, but talking does". You can warn all of us all you want, that still doesn't fix the problem!
Old 08-10-2007, 12:53 PM
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

Originally Posted by boomster
Originally Posted by YELOSUB

Tim is right! These forums were made for all discussions, not just meets, pics, mods, and what scion you happened to see on the road. How can anything be fixed if nothing is ever said? Understanding lots of things can be read wrong or have gone way overboard, BUT everyone is opening up how they feel on the topic. Everyone has an opinion, maybe their own or they feel the same as others but all opinions need to be heard. So what if an opinion or remark has been made, maybe that is what is is going to take for all of you to get along. You can only tease or torment a dog so long before it bites, what do you expect? Haven't you heard the line "fighting never solves anything, but talking does". You can warn all of us all you want, that still doesn't fix the problem!

Tim and Boomster are right. We can't just move on carrying a chip on our shoulders. Some people wanna be heard.This is putting a band-aid on it. When it falls off there is going to be a whole nother deal again. You do a good job Scott as a moderator and we all thank you for it. It's hard work that you don't get paid for it's easy to sit here and jump your ship for it but the truth is we can't do it as well as you can. Stand back from this one and ask yourself "Is this going to help the situation of just postpone. There has been little activity here for the last two weeks. Finally people are getting involved and it crashes down all over again.
Old 08-10-2007, 01:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

this just makes it much easier for me.........I'm unlocking the threads and stepping WAAAAY back from this one. I don't want to hear complaints about what people are saying after this.

I will still send out warnings to people if anything is way over the line