Scion Apocalypse
SL Member

Happy Birthday Jeremy .................
Old 03-07-2008, 05:56 PM
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Garage1217
Not really *LOL* In Switzerland on business right now Was supposed to be off this week but crap happens. Very goofy here. Everything is open really odd hours like resturaunts. Hard to get anything to eat after 6pm, and if you do not eat lunch between 12 noon and 1pm, you're screwed until 5pm. Hard to even get ice to go with a drink as they do not use ice much, just part of their culture. Oh and parking here SUCKS! You can see were you wanna go but have to drive around for an hour to find a place 1/2 mile away to park. And you have to use these stupid manual parking timers on your dash and if you park longer than the sign allows then you get towed. They have blue zone parking, yellow zone parking and some other color so you have to watch it close or they tow your car. Overall a very new experience for me.

Will be glad to be back in the states Friday night late, but have to fly to Vegas Sunday morning for another 3 days grrr.... Anyways thanks guys. Really made my night! Off to bed for me, it is 1:30am here.

Oh one last thing! They have a drink here that I am bringing back called "Pimp Juice" hahaha. I about died when I saw it on the shelf. My bud here with me told me not to put it in my bag as the can might explode, I replied.. Yeah that would be hard to explane to Wendy that I have pimp juice all over my cloths haha.

NICE !!! I see they found a way to juice me and sell it in bottles!!! LOL Hope your b-day was fun! This thread is worthless with out pix though, so get to it! Don't be mad the ConExpo is going to be a blast, the talent there is AMAZING!!!!! Bring back a can of da juice, empty so you don't get in trouble!
Old 03-08-2008, 04:45 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Scisko
Originally Posted by Garage1217
Not really *LOL* In Switzerland on business right now Was supposed to be off this week but crap happens. Very goofy here. Everything is open really odd hours like resturaunts. Hard to get anything to eat after 6pm, and if you do not eat lunch between 12 noon and 1pm, you're screwed until 5pm. Hard to even get ice to go with a drink as they do not use ice much, just part of their culture. Oh and parking here SUCKS! You can see were you wanna go but have to drive around for an hour to find a place 1/2 mile away to park. And you have to use these stupid manual parking timers on your dash and if you park longer than the sign allows then you get towed. They have blue zone parking, yellow zone parking and some other color so you have to watch it close or they tow your car. Overall a very new experience for me.

Will be glad to be back in the states Friday night late, but have to fly to Vegas Sunday morning for another 3 days grrr.... Anyways thanks guys. Really made my night! Off to bed for me, it is 1:30am here.

Oh one last thing! They have a drink here that I am bringing back called "Pimp Juice" hahaha. I about died when I saw it on the shelf. My bud here with me told me not to put it in my bag as the can might explode, I replied.. Yeah that would be hard to explane to Wendy that I have pimp juice all over my cloths haha.

NICE !!! I see they found a way to juice me and sell it in bottles!!! LOL Hope your b-day was fun! This thread is worthless with out pix though, so get to it! Don't be mad the ConExpo is going to be a blast, the talent there is AMAZING!!!!! Bring back a can of da juice, empty so you don't get in trouble!
I could have sworn I've seen something like that here in the states....
Old 03-08-2008, 04:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
ScionERA
SL Member

Hey Jeremy....I know this is late but I just saw the post. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (belated)

~F
Old 03-08-2008, 04:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Free LED swaps for everyone! Hooray!
Old 03-08-2008, 09:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member