Regional - Desert & Salt AZ, NM, UT

Help need to find another work place

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 09:20 PM
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

Default Help need to find another work place

So after 3+ years of working as a tech at the current shop I'm at, I think I've about had it there. Trying to see if anyone knows of people who have shops looking for workers in mesa preferably but open to other areas like Tempe or Chandler since Mesa is where most of my work resides at the moment. The shop I'm at I've been working on normal everyday customer cars but the big or hardest stuff to work on are the dealers accounts I work with. If anyone has ever dealt with these there the worst of the worst vehicle problems virtually no one wanted to work on or couldn't figure out coming out of the auction lol. Basically a techs worst nightmare, but I do what I need to. Anyways I don't really want to own a shop since I can't afford it and I would rather work under good management and people with other experiences that might help things go smoother.

Here the next thing to, I just recently opened a automotive wholesale business, to make up for dead days or time but I'm no longer able to do this out of my house hold due to stupid HOA and stuff like that. Reason I'm looking for a shop owner that would be willing to work with me on this as well. Auction days for me are Tuesday and Thursday which means if there's not much going on I'll be hunting for work at the auction to make sure income keeps coming in.

Anyways to wrap this up if anyone knows of any places shot me a call or pm me I know some people have my number from working with me at the shop. Or if any owners reads this and want a little more info, resume, or want to talk about business ventures regarding the 2nd paragraph let me know I have numerous ideas for that and some contacts as well (I'll explain when we talk). I do have other experiences other then auto tech like tech support (internet stuff), online product management, web marketing, and some other computer related production items. I'm trying to stay in the automotive industry just because it's really the only thing I'm interested in as far as work goes.

Hope everyone is doing good been so occupied with work I know I haven't been able to stay in touch.

Eddie Heng
Old 03-17-2011, 09:50 PM
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

Oh should have added I have quite a bit of my own tools which includes my own scanner (Well two of them) but missing a few things but I have what I need to get work done.