5 Year Member
SL Member

bump.......
Old 01-25-2007, 11:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
SL Member

hmmm I'm taking the xB to the Pavilions to try and sell some parts off my Mustang, not showing the xB just driving it there. Maybe I'll switch cars on the way home and come out to the lot...I remember when this went on before, not sponsored, but it did not last long..we'll see how it ends up this time with a sponsor....I'll be on the look out for fellow xB's out there and strike up a conversation.... :D
Old 01-26-2007, 05:44 PM
5 Year Member

I am actually out here from New York until Sunday evening so ill try to check it out ...
Old 01-27-2007, 04:10 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
AlphaSquad
SL Member

From What I have heard is now Sport Compact Only is going to be there also and they have been passing the word around. Sounds like it could be a great turn out. Not just scions. I think it will be a great networking meet. Get to meet alot of great people that help this community of cars keep going at what it is. I will be there driving a FX45. Hope to see some of you there.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:15 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Damn we had a good time at the Lot 59. Lots of high dollar vehicles there. All the way from Bikes to Muscle cars.

There was some key players in this industry there. Lot of People from Rockford Fosgate, Sirius Radio, Team gates came out with the truck and trailer. Was alot of fun. Hope to see some of you at the next one. There is alot of plans being spun around right now on these. We handed out event stickers and everyone seemed to want them. I will see if I can find some pics. I was to busy laughing and having fun to even go get my camera out.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member

Sorry I wasn't able to make it out to this one BiggJ.....I had some things come up..... I'll make sure and make the next one. Sounds like it was a fun time.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
SL Member

Originally Posted by NoLimitzInc
Damn we had a good time at the Lot 59. Lots of high dollar vehicles there. All the way from Bikes to Muscle cars.

There was some key players in this industry there. Lot of People from Rockford Fosgate, Sirius Radio, Team gates came out with the truck and trailer. Was alot of fun. Hope to see some of you at the next one. There is alot of plans being spun around right now on these. We handed out event stickers and everyone seemed to want them. I will see if I can find some pics. I was to busy laughing and having fun to even go get my camera out.
I must have missed something, I was there from about 8 until about 10, it was dead-there were some nice cars out there, maybe about 10-15, it looked like more mini trucks than anything else maybe about 20 or so? Team Gates? I did not see anyone from TG there, although I'm one of the "almost" original members (second generation bronco) and worked for TGI Designs, I must have missed all that...what time did all that show up?
Old 01-30-2007, 02:14 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
AlphaSquad
SL Member

Team gates was there early. She had parked in a different lot, then we all moved over to Lot 59 and I think she packed up and left. The trucks where down on one end and we where down on the other. I think the lot will get bigger and bigger. It used to be huge. We are going to try and do it every couple of weeks or so.
What did you drive out there? I dont remember seeing a box at all?
Old 01-30-2007, 03:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
SL Member

Originally Posted by NoLimitzInc
Team gates was there early. She had parked in a different lot, then we all moved over to Lot 59 and I think she packed up and left. The trucks where down on one end and we where down on the other. I think the lot will get bigger and bigger. It used to be huge. We are going to try and do it every couple of weeks or so.
What did you drive out there? I dont remember seeing a box at all?
Lot 59 was huge back in the day, then it got shut down, and from what I saw this weekend its heading that way again, with people speeding in the parking lot and bikes pulling wheelies. It’s a shame because it has potential to be a great hangout and there’s always that few that ruin it for everyone else.

I would like to see it thrive again, back in the day the entire lot was packed, then came the drugs, alcohol, weapons, speeding, burnout, and reckless behavior. Hopefully it will be under better control this time, and be able to reach the size it once was.

I was driving the black Ferrari, left the box at home-stock box=no show