Notices
Regional - Desert & Salt AZ, NM, UT

Professional Photography in UT.

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 09:30 AM

Default Professional Photography in UT.

Me and my Wife are offering photography for the UT scene. If anyone is interested in this we are willing to drive to meet people just let me know where you live and ill see if we can drive that far.

We both use a professional grade camera (Nikon D80) and both have extensive experiance with photo shop (i have 1 year basic graphics and 3 years advanced graphics.)I will have examples posted tonight of my Box.

We will be offering a special for scionlife.com members for there Automotive photos.

Automotive-$50-This will include one photo shoot with at 10 edits the rest of the photos we take will be given to you up to twenty raw un-edited photos. Special request may be made (extensive editing along the graphic design level) for additional cost.

Family photos-wedding Photography-Band Promo-Model & Glam- available as well. Prices upon request *aka i haven't confirmed with my wife what she wants to change on these.

If anyone is interested you can reply on here, I will give my phone number out if requested, email me at gabriel.peery (at) gmail.com or my wife at mylifeforjesus8 (at) hotmail.com. Just put in the subject like "photography"

We are really chill and we love meeting new people so don't hesitate to email us.

Last edited by gabriel.peery; 10-16-2009 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Bumped the edits to ten.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Utah Scions
SL Member

At least post up some of your work...

:D
Old 10-19-2009, 08:49 PM

Note these were all taken in a rush and none are edited. The below ones are not cars but it will show my wife and my skill in more artsie pictures.

more auto photography will be posted. This was all from my wifes photography myspace page. Sorry it took so long ive been in a battle to get the dealership to fix my box.

and ill end in that story... i signed my loan for my xB 3 weeks ago and the trany went out and i have been in a custody battle with the Good ol larry H Miller ever since. hopefully my scion will be in my posetion and i will have photos of that up.

Last edited by gabriel.peery; 10-22-2009 at 03:24 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:30 PM

you should let me know what ya think even it your now interested in us doing your photography i just want some feed back.
Old 10-22-2009, 07:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Utah Scions
SL Member

I think it's your first time posting on an internet forum!!!
Next time, try to hit the 'enter' key inbetween each photo! That way, they'll all be vertical, instead of all over the place! Just a little constructive criticizm!
Otherwise, everything looks GREAT!!!

Hopefully you get everything taken care of with good ol' Larry H. Miller... I know Mark Miller never seems all too fond of working on my xB2 because of how low it is. Dealerships don't like doing warranty work on modified cars...
Old 10-22-2009, 03:22 PM

Yeah i finally got it back lat night. Its runnin beautifully now.
and as for the pics the reason i didn't put a space between each picture is cause it displayed that perfectly for me. im going to make an edit thanks for the tip.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:26 PM
SL Member

yeah the pics do look good, you do good work. It looks like you do more than just car photography
Old 10-23-2009, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by callmemrbill
yeah the pics do look good, you do good work. It looks like you do more than just car photography
Yeah man we do all kinds of photography and our rates are really competitive we are looking for some real good portfolio builders.

So if anyone is interested in other things like i mentioned in my first post. we will offer stuff really cheap, unless there is some excessive elements (time and driving mostlu) but ill give you a "quote" for lack of a better term.

i also want to add me and my wife are really chill folk... im sorry if this "add" sounds professional. were just two punk kids trying to have fun and make a buck
Old 11-03-2009, 06:29 AM
SL Member

Yeah the pics look good, you guys do good work. One day maybe we will get to meet you and your wife.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:10 PM

Nice photography.

Last edited by thomas.cena09; 11-26-2009 at 10:28 PM.