we will be taking 380 all the way ..

This is going to be a very very long day

see ya all friday ..
Old 09-21-2006, 03:45 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy

So plans have changed a little. We are gonna leave this evening and drive through the night. We will prolly get in to roswell sometime early fri morning. Could someone in the roswell area pm me their number incase we get lost?
Old 09-21-2006, 04:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I thought you all were stopping in Tulsa for the night and convoying with us?

I see how it is, you Scinergy guys are too good for us Scikotics huh?
Old 09-21-2006, 04:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

Does anyone have the ACTUAL CD of Young Buck with the track "Shorty wanna ride" or a Mike Jonez CD with "Back then" on it that I can borrow for this weekend in NM?

It would need to be the ACTUAL CD and NOT a burned CD and I would need it today since I leave at 3am tomorrow or if anyone going has it I could get it from you up there.

Any help would be awesome, thank you
Old 09-21-2006, 04:42 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy

Hey Jon, cass and I were talking last night and decided that since I still have things to be done here it would be better to get a nap in and leave later. Its not a scinergy thing at all. We looked at times and how long it would take me to get the stuff done that I need to and it wouldn't put us into tulsa untill like 2-3am.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:45 PM
Former Sponsor
SL Member

Scott-If you cannot find it before you get into Roswell, I will get it for you. No problem.

Spyke-You have a PM and my number.

If anyone else needs anything, let me know. My PM box is getting full VERY quickly so I apologize if it doesn't get through, post on here if it doesn't and I will hit you up. Also, several people have my number if you need it and can't get to me before you leave or whatever the circumstances may be(I think one person in each convoy has it).

Everybody better show up ready to have some fun! This is going to be one exciting event.

Also, another reminder, all food on Saturday will be compliments of Roswell Scion and Scion Invasion. You will receive a map of the city with key points and restaraunts if you choose to go somewhere else. Let me know if you do and I can give you the best recommendations for your appetite.

Again, I can't reiterate this enough, If you need something or have any questions or concerns, LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!

Steve
Old 09-21-2006, 05:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

Originally Posted by RoswellScion
Scott-If you cannot find it before you get into Roswell, I will get it for you. No problem.

Steve
Old 09-21-2006, 10:00 PM
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Leaving KC tonight heading down to Tulsa for tonight. Then off to roswell tomorrow, See ya guys tomorrow!!!
Old 09-21-2006, 11:26 PM
Former Sponsor
SL Member

Also...

Top of the Fair and Mourningside will be at the show performing on Saturday night. Check them both out on PureVolume.com.
Old 09-22-2006, 11:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

We're getting ready to roll, blue tape time!
Old 09-22-2006, 06:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Coming into las cruses you can aim me at sinnphotography
Old 09-22-2006, 08:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

104 miles out
Old 09-22-2006, 11:55 PM
Former Sponsor
SL Member

Everything has gone well. Come on in if you haven't already registered and are checking this. Show is open tomorrow morning at 7 am.

Steve
Old 09-24-2006, 03:46 AM
Former Sponsor
SL Member

Congrats to all the winners. Thank you all for coming. I love you all. I would love to have any feedback that I could possibly get from you all. Thanks again. See you next year.
Old 09-24-2006, 08:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Apocalypse
SL Member

Congrats to all the winners. Thank you all for coming. I love you all. I would love to have any feedback that I could possibly get from you all. Thanks again. See you next year.
Who are the winners?
Old 09-24-2006, 11:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Almost all of the feedback I would have would be good. The only suggestions I would make is maybe next year do away with the live music and transfer that money to raffle prizes. That way you won't have all those crazy kids showing up........lol. The kids at the end of the night were the only negaitve to the whole weekend.

Thanks for putting on a great event!
Old 09-24-2006, 11:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
Scikotics
SL Member

I was the first to sign in, Joe was bending over backwards to make my wife and I feel welcome and never let up for the 2 days to accomidate us in any way he could. I loved the Billy the Kid tour. We got a VIP ride...unfortunatly only my wife, myself and another couple took advantage of the tour. The level of cars was excellant. The Street and Mild xBs was the tightest group I had ever seen at an event. I did not envy the judges. My wife bought me some new interior while we were there so as you can see I had a blast. North Texas was well represented. We had several winners. Congrats to Jon (FrankenScion) Best of Show winner and to all the other winners.
All the kids at the end was a trainwreck!! My wife made a panic call to me as she tried to stop teenage boys from pulling out my LEDs from under the hood. Luckly they heeded her warning before I got back. Please no unchaperoned kids next year!
Thanks to Joe, Steve and everyone else at Roswell Scion for a blockbuster of a first show. Great effort and wow great cars.
Old 09-25-2006, 12:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
Scikotics
SL Member

At the show.

My wife bought me the Envy Green seat covers and they installed them right there at the show!!
Old 09-25-2006, 05:44 AM
Former Sponsor
SL Member

Thanks for the compliments Frank. Yeah, the kids...I'm sorry. The band was going to be a good part, but the whole foam dance was not a good thing. The parents just dropped off their kids and did not teach them any respect, manners, or common sense. I apologize for anything they may have done. They will not be there next year. If anything did happen to your car, let me know. We'll get that fixed right away.

Next year, more raffle prizes WILL be given.

The trophies will be made more transportable. Sorry to those of you that did not have room. I guess you all figured it out somehow. We were more than willing to ship those to you overnight.

Everything else seemed to be amazing. All of you were great. I can't wait to see you all next year and meet all of your friends that missed this year's show.

Keep the comments coming. Every little thing will only make the next one that much better. I can tell you one thing, next year, the judging will start...MUCH MUCH earlier. The cars and the owners' attention to detail was amazing.

BTW...Frank, love the seat covers.

Steve
Old 09-25-2006, 06:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Oh man, just got home! I have to say I have NEVER been so taken care of, respected and pleased with a show. I had so much fun meeting everyone and seeing all the mega creative rides. The people from scion corperate impressed me as well as they were right there with us all asking questions, taking notes, checking out cars, complimenting, hanging out and bull sharting with us all. Way cool.

My only complaint has been spoken, those kids all needed to be duct taped to a lightpole and put through electro shock therapy until they learned respect for peoples stuff.

Also I was wondering what ZPI contributed as I saw there name on the sponsor group but never heard anything about them at the show..?

Quick Reply: Scion Alien National Show/Meet