Notices
Regional - Desert & Salt AZ, NM, UT

so last night im at a party.... (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 04:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default so last night im at a party.... (pics)

last night i was at a party in tempe, when i walked out to my car i noticed that the hood and bumper were all kicked in. when i got up closer i could see a shoe print of a timberland on my car. well needless to say there was a kid standing right there wearing timberlands. when i noticed that, the kid ran inside to get his friends and all of the sudden they had to leave. so the kid with the timberlands on left and the other 2 were still there, one of which was getting quite mouthy with me. so, i got sick of it and jawed him a few times . he hit me once like a little girl, then his friends came back with a gun, pulled the slide back and started pointing it at our heads. im too busy trying to keep an eye on where all these kids are so i dont get blind sided when sure enough, i feel the butt of a pistol hit me in the head. thats right these little panzis pistol whipped me. still nothin, standing my ground. and i had said its over before the kids friends even got back. so the one kid even had the nerve to say " oh you were all tough before when it was just me and u, now ur b*tchin out when my boys are here??" lol. but yeah im goin to talk to the police today about the whole thing. any ideas on what to say and or do?? thanks. btw ill post pics asap. i dont have my camera right now.
Old 10-21-2006, 04:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

***... I shoulda come i woulda had ur back MANG!
Old 10-21-2006, 04:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Dang! I'm glad I'm not you. I got a mouth on me I would have got plugged for sure. Keep us updated on how it goes down.
Old 10-21-2006, 04:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

these kids were just busters. i knew they werent goin to shoot, but theres always that "what if" or accidental shootings which was the scary part. but my adreniline was running so fast i couldve cared less about the gun.

also, i wanna get rid of my wheels, thats one of the things everyone knows my car by. that and my last name on my licence plate lol. they are 19" motegi ff7s, black with a polished lip. if anyone wants to buy em or trade let me know
Old 10-21-2006, 04:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

I've been in a lot of fights over the years. It seems that whenever some drunk at a party finds out I'm heavy into taekwon-do they always want to test their skill or try and show off for the ladies. Just remember, no matter how tough you are, you can't beat a bullet. I'm just glad you are ok, the car can be repaired. I've been shot before and it hurts like hell.
Old 10-21-2006, 04:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

it just really sucks cause this is one of my biggest fears, coming out to my car all messed up. and sure enough...... sigh, oh well not too much i can do about it now
Old 10-21-2006, 04:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

At least now you can get that CF hood you have been wanting according to your sig.
Old 10-21-2006, 04:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

As a wise man once said, "Can you run 786 feet per second?...if not, your head better be bullet proof..", lol
Old 10-21-2006, 04:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thats what i was thinkin rbasil and maybe some projectors since one of my headlighs is cracked. dunno about the front bumper tho, any ideas?? i may just get a stock one again, who knows. ahhh this is gunna be frustrating. i think i gotta go to urgent care just for legal purposed for the pistol whipping.

anyone have any ideas on new wheels??
Old 10-21-2006, 05:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

Originally Posted by tc_N_az
thats what i was thinkin rbasil and maybe some projectors since one of my headlighs is cracked. dunno about the front bumper tho, any ideas?? i may just get a stock one again, who knows. ahhh this is gunna be frustrating. i think i gotta go to urgent care just for legal purposed for the pistol whipping.

If you have ANY injuries from the fight make sure you document them all and take pictures. Going to urgent care will help document stuff for the police report as you will now have a doctor that can attest to your injuries.

So does anyone know who these guys are?
Old 10-21-2006, 05:14 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by RBasil
It seems that whenever some drunk at a party finds out I'm heavy into taekwon-do they always want to test their skill or try and show off for the ladies.
Sweet..I'll test this out tonight.... J/k

I'm a lover not a fighter!!!
Old 10-21-2006, 05:20 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

First off...I'm happy your still around to tell this story! I have heard stories about people getting killed over nothing. Glad this wasn't the case here.

Secondly...Maybe Koolaid would trade wheels with you, I know he was looking to get 19's.

--Chuck
Old 10-21-2006, 05:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I believe there are a couple of us on here that SPONSOR FOOT IN A$$! Let's go for a road trip to the scene of the crime.
Old 10-21-2006, 05:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by RBasil

If you have ANY injuries from the fight make sure you document them all and take pictures. Going to urgent care will help document stuff for the police report as you will now have a doctor that can attest to your injuries.

So does anyone know who these guys are?
ya i think im going to go to urgent care as soon as i get some clothes on lol. i just woke up. i now have 2 of the 3 kids first and last names, and ill be gettin the other one today. thank tom for myspace lol.

pics in 2 minutes.
Old 10-21-2006, 05:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
ScionERA
SL Member

karma is a b**ch so regardless that skeez will get pistol whipped in the future. Regardless your up today and livin life without guilt so be thankful for that. Situation could of gottin way worse. Glad your ok... time for some mods!
Old 10-21-2006, 06:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

pictures

Old 10-21-2006, 06:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

That sux. I woulda go shoot. I probably wouldve tried to ****** the gun away. But thats because I am an idiot. But my pholosophy is if you pull a gun on me you better shoot me, if not. I will hunt you down and return the favor. but like I said, I am an idiot. glad your okay.
Old 10-21-2006, 06:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thanks for everyones support. im dreading goin through this nonsense. has anyone else had their car vandalized and not just gone the insurance route? like pressing charges and what not.
Old 10-21-2006, 06:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

I know Ron got vandalized, but I think he went through insurance. Hit him up.
Old 10-21-2006, 06:58 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

My car got ____ed with up at Trax over in Tempe a few weeks back, they dented the passenger side door, busted my window, and jacked my cd's. They hit like 8-10 cars along the strip where we parked right in front of those brand new condos. ____ing bunch of savages in this town, I swear...

____ like this is why I don't really go to parties in Tempe, ignorant spoiled little college _____es who act a fool. Prosecute those kids to the fullest extent of the law. File a police report, give them as much info as possible, have an officer come to you and personally check out the damages to your vehicle.

Quick Reply: so last night im at a party.... (pics)