Notices
Regional - Desert & Salt AZ, NM, UT

so last night im at a party.... (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 07:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ya im in a toss up right now, i dont have the money to drop on a lawyer and all that crap and i dont wanna have to go through all the court and what not, all i really want is the car fixed i could care less about the other stuff, i can take care of that with my own army, lol. id rather he just paid my deductable ad id just put it on my insurance so i can get this all done and over with but at the same time i would like to lock this kid up and have him pay the entire thing. its probably gunna cost $3000-4000 for the damage, plus medical bills cause im gunna go to urgent care and make sure i didnt get a concusion. ugh i dont wanna deal with this.
Old 10-21-2006, 08:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

yeah have that injury taken care of so that you can document things they did to you.. it will help in the future in case you do go all the way and lock those kids up in jail....
Old 10-21-2006, 08:03 PM
n7
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
SL Member

Damn man that sucks! Glad those a$$holes decided not to pull the trigger. Good luck with the insurance stuff...get that cf hood!
Old 10-21-2006, 08:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

damn dude, man i wish i lived over there and been at that party i woulda had ya back fo reals.
i hate people who fell like they have to mess with other peoples stuff.

knowing me, gun or no gun i woulda rushed him thats just how i am. ive never been shot sure its not fun but ive been stabbed. how old were thes fools, i would hunt them down.
Old 10-21-2006, 08:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Damn, that makes me angry just looking at that. Something you didn't mention, did you know these guys or did they have any reason for doing this? And was this at a house party or at a club/etc?
Old 10-21-2006, 08:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

one thing that would be awsome is if a whole sh*t load of tc's showed up where this fool was at and all the dudes beat the ____ out him and his freinds
Old 10-21-2006, 08:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i didnt know the kids, i met them one other time at a party, they are my girlfriends best friends boyfriends roommates friends if that made any sense. i have never done anything to these kids, i even let these kids follow me to the party! it was a house party. i just found out thier ages. 17,18,19 lol. i thought they were all 18and 19 but it turns out the kid that i was fighting that said he was going to kill me is a minor. the one that pistol whipped me is 18 and the other kid is 19.

i gotta go talk to the police now but ill keep u guys updated.
Old 10-21-2006, 10:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Holy Crap!!!! Where was Tim SUPER COP when we needed him
Old 10-21-2006, 11:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah seriously haha
Old 10-22-2006, 12:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
OhioScions
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Next opportunity, pistolwhip the everlasting ____ out of them, one by one, until they are permenantly disfigured.

Or, you know, sue the ____ outta them so it follows them forever
Old 10-22-2006, 12:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Right after I got my tC, like literally a week. I drove it to my highschool and when I came out that afternoon someone keyed "___got" on both sides of my car, alllllll the way down the side. So I'm sitting there looking in amazement when this dumb redneck comes up behind me and punches me, says I need to keep my ___ ___ away from his sister....Unfortunately for both me and him, A. I'm not ___, and B. This was two weeks before prom, which i was going to with my girlfriend....which wasnt his sister lol. Anyways, I pressed charges, Harassment and Assault, which went through, so he spent some time in jail cause he had a knife on him and a gun in his car. And he had to pay for the paint job. so it can be done withouth insurance..
Old 10-22-2006, 01:09 AM
5 Year Member
Team ScioNRG

You shouldn't need a lawyer either... the state should pick up the charges and prosecution, your lawyer is the D.A.
Old 10-22-2006, 02:36 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow, that really sucks mang! Sorry to hear about that and glad to hear that nothing major happened to you!
Old 10-22-2006, 03:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey bro if u wanna sell the rims i might be interestd in buying
Old 10-22-2006, 06:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

good luck with everything, i would talk with the police right away to get this thing straightened
Old 10-22-2006, 07:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Wagonistas
SL Member

That SUCKS! You don't need a lawyer, the state will prosecute so don't worry about that...Make sure you file a police report, take pictures of the damage to your car and yourself, any witness statements, doctor/hospital receipts, etc...Glad that nothing happened further then what transpired...It doesn't take much for someone to pull a trigger so count your blessings that you walked away from this ordeal...Good luck and make sure you say you WANT to prosecute all of them, who cares of their ages!!!!!!
Old 10-22-2006, 07:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well im glad to hear that i dont have to blow mod money on an attorney. lol. i filed the report yesterday and told them i do want to prosecute.
Old 10-22-2006, 10:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

I hope it works out for you and glad to hear you're alright. Please keep us posted with what happens to these _______s.
Old 10-22-2006, 10:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Wagonistas
SL Member

You will be able to get restitution when it's all said and done! The juvenile's parents will have to pay for his portion and the adults are responsible for theirs...During the court case, they will put you in touch with a Victims Rights Advocate that will assist you in any questions that you may have...
Old 10-22-2006, 10:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scionetics
SL Member

Also,

Turn the damage into your insurance company along with the police report. I've been through this before and getting restitution will take a long time. Usually the courts let them make payments. If you turn it into your insurance company then they will go to court as well and part of the restitution will be awarded to them for paying to get your car fixed.

If you are planning out getting the money from these guys and not involving your insurance company be prepared to wait a long time.

Quick Reply: so last night im at a party.... (pics)