Notices
Regional - Desert & Salt AZ, NM, UT

Want to buy a new tc?

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 07:58 PM
5 Year Member

Default Want to buy a new tc?

I sold my first tc and know am tring to buy another.I want to due it with camelback scion but no response. I emailed and left message.I talked to Jp once and that is it .I wanted bryan to due the sale and help me out but what is up with the service. I thought they where the best? I had a horrible time the last time i bought my tc from tempe scion, i just do not want to be screwed again.

I am looking for a blue one, with ground kit, and pedstal spoiler, bass box, fog light and supercharger automatic
Old 05-04-2006, 08:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
ScionERA
Scionetics
SL Member

Default new tc

They are the best-have you tried asking for Mark, or Bryon in scion sales? i would also suggest PM them both. ok..
Devon
Old 05-04-2006, 08:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default Re: Want to buy a new tc?

Originally Posted by czardante
I sold my first tc and know am tring to buy another.I want to due it with camelback scion but no response. I emailed and left message.I talked to Jp once and that is it .I wanted bryan to due the sale and help me out but what is up with the service. I thought they where the best? I had a horrible time the last time i bought my tc from tempe scion, i just do not want to be screwed again.

I am looking for a blue one, with ground kit, and pedstal spoiler, bass box, fog light and supercharger automatic
I just called Bryan and talked to him about this thread. Expect a call or some type of response shortly from him.
Old 05-04-2006, 08:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
ScionERA
Scionetics
SL Member

Default new tc

I PM'd him too. that should get you some help..
Devon
Old 05-04-2006, 11:27 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Want to buy a new tc?

Originally Posted by czardante

Um...we are the best! And Jason I assure you the best of service through out our whole sales experience. I do apologize about not getting back to you until today, but I was scheduled off yesterday. I will pm you with my cell so we don't have any lack of contact.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:36 PM
5 Year Member

he called me and is going to take care of me thanks alot bryan! Look forward to tring to make this deal work.So ingore my post ok. I got it taken care of and thanks for all the help
Old 05-04-2006, 11:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Two or three of us roll through there on a daily basis, if you are not getting the service you want. Let us know and we will kick there a@@ to the curb.

Timing is everything, CB will take real good care of you. Come on, how many people do you know that would stick up for the dealer. Welcome back to the community,
Old 05-05-2006, 12:07 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah don't stick Kelley on me.

Jason, feel free to pop up for the meet Sat. Mark is gonna be dressed up and JP and I are cooking.
Old 05-05-2006, 05:24 AM
5 Year Member

yea flint mica is what i am choosing. Tempe scion sucks they screwed my first time. I bought a truck but with gas a 305 and 55 dollars to fill it up and only go 340 on a tank sucks too. I made it to why arizona in my tc and i was still full, then on the way back i filled up in why i drove 4 days and nights in mexico my tank lasted me 460 miles. The last tc had 40,000 in a year and half.

Thanks everybody for the support
Old 05-05-2006, 03:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Wagonistas
SL Member

now you need to lower it, get rims, audio/video, intake, exhaust............lighting......a grille......upholstery.....
it never ends.

I have springs in stock right now for your tC.
Old 05-06-2006, 10:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Tempe scion is one of the worst stealerships I have ever come across. The salesmen are rude and 99% of the time they will not even help you when your looking at a scion. When I first looked at the tc long ago. I asked a total of 3 times for someone to help me with a scion purchase. After 45 minutes I left. Called and got the gm's number and ripped him a new one. He said he would make it right if I came back. I came back and again no one would help me. So I went into the showroom floor and yelled out, "this is my second time here looking at a scion and not one of you will help me. Your all rude and worthless. I am going to buy from another dealership. They all gave me a blank stare and said nothing. I left and that same day I bought from Big two scion. I did not know about camelback at the time. The overall sales experience at big two was decent. Nothing to brag about but nothing to complain about really either!