Notices
Regional - Desert & Salt AZ, NM, UT

Where you should be on New Year's Eve this year...

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 05:53 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Where you should be on New Year's Eve this year...

Don't have any plans yet? Well come spend your New Years Eve with b3 as we take our weekly event, "Aural Fixation" and step it up to prime time for New Year's Eve. If you want to come check us out on a typical Sunday, please come on down for our 12/10 or 12/17 events, these "typical" weekly nights are NO cover, and feature $3 Long Islands so you can get your crunk on! Make sure you have a DD, I don't wanna hear about any busted up Scions!

And for New Years, we have some VERY BIG announcements coming soon...what I can tell you now is to expect two stages, one featuring some of Arizona's finest electronic music dj's and another with all the best new and old school hip hop and top 40, a little something for everyone. Not to mention, a complimentary champagne toast at midnight and special VIP room (with a jacuzzi!) is available (please contact me if interested for details...). We will have presale tickets available and I'll keep you guys posted...you can also check out www.myspace.com/auralfixationaz for even more info!