Heading to HI on the 16th! Few ?s

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 12:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Apocalypse
SL Member

Default Heading to HI on the 16th! Few ?s

So, i'm going on vacation to oahu on the 16th-23rd. This is my first time to hawaii, and i was wondering if some of the locals could give me a few suggestions on places to go, and things to do! i'm over 21, so maybe some good bars, or hang outs.

Also, any scion meets happening in between those dates? hehe would love to see some of your guy's cars!

thanks!
Old 06-07-2007, 08:05 AM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

lots of things to do here..

you are just missing a huge show..

and this event

clubs there is pipeline Cafe, ocean club, o lounge and many more.. i gave up going to night clubs.. Also there Club Femenue and clob Roxzza i think youll like those club even more.. lol
Old 06-19-2007, 09:21 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

It's not a bar, but look up big kahuna's restruant. it's a pizza joint, kalua pig pizza, it's the awesome. it's near the airport, and the scion dealership...if it's still in the same place as it used to be I haven't been back in awhile.
Old 06-20-2007, 02:05 AM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by uberscionofglendale
It's not a bar, but look up big kahuna's restruant. it's a pizza joint, kalua pig pizza, it's the awesome. it's near the airport, and the scion dealership...if it's still in the same place as it used to be I haven't been back in awhile.
big Kahunas Move becuase of the road construction.. its awsome place to eat!
Old 06-21-2007, 08:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Apocalypse
SL Member

I've been to a whole bunch of places since ive been here.. its amazing here! we went to dukes tonight, cheescake factory the other day, We also at at Big Kahunas, burger in paradise, and some other places i cant remember. Also went to the water park today, which was pretty tight. Loved "Da flowrider" rode it pretty much the whole time.

One thing ive noticed is that there is 10x the scions here than there is in anchorage.. its pretty awesome! Today i was wearing my Ak scion club T shirt, and ran into a guy in a scion life t shirt that was from so cal! hahaha was pretty cool.

As far as bars/clubs go, we went to a whole bunch also.. moose mcgullacuttys, fasion 45, Tsunami's .. and pretty much every other bar around here LOL!

Mooses was pretty awesome last night, Tsunamis is always poppin. and fasion 45 was pretty awesome on saturday night. the go go dancers were pretty hot lol.

anyway.. this place is awesome, will be here till 4pm on friday. goin out tonight!
Old 06-22-2007, 06:59 AM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by MuNkY
I've been to a whole bunch of places since ive been here.. its amazing here! we went to dukes tonight, cheescake factory the other day, We also at at Big Kahunas, burger in paradise, and some other places i cant remember. Also went to the water park today, which was pretty tight. Loved "Da flowrider" rode it pretty much the whole time.

One thing ive noticed is that there is 10x the scions here than there is in anchorage.. its pretty awesome! Today i was wearing my Ak scion club T shirt, and ran into a guy in a scion life t shirt that was from so cal! hahaha was pretty cool.

As far as bars/clubs go, we went to a whole bunch also.. moose mcgullacuttys, fasion 45, Tsunami's .. and pretty much every other bar around here LOL!

Mooses was pretty awesome last night, Tsunamis is always poppin. and fasion 45 was pretty awesome on saturday night. the go go dancers were pretty hot lol.

anyway.. this place is awesome, will be here till 4pm on friday. goin out tonight!
glad your enjoying the island.. let me know if you want to check out some tricked out Hawaii Scion..

try check out club Femenu that club is off the hook its right by the convention center..
Old 06-28-2007, 03:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

where did big kahuna's move to? is it still in the same airport area?
Old 06-28-2007, 09:14 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey marshall, let reyn know where big kahuna's moved to. i'm having him and my mom them bring up a kalua pig pizza for me next month. just wanna make sure someone knows where it is, cause they probably gonna get it right before going to the airport. thanks.