Notices
Regional - Islands HI, Puerto Rico, Guam

im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 03:15 AM
5 Year Member

Default im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Howzit guys, I once again am an owner of a shadow mica Xb................problem is, I moved to vegas. Anyways since the pacific south board is impossible to get a reply on I figure I might as well speak with my hawaii peeps. Since I've been out of the scion loop for so long I wanted to know where to go online to order rims, exhaust and springs to drop the box a little bit. Mahalo for any info you guys can give me!!!

-Mike
Old 07-19-2006, 06:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

you can hook up with Marshall, he owns 808 customs. He is our SE liason and he is a mod on this site as well. post up on scionevolution.org hawaii chapter. there u can hook up with some Vegas peeps too. Aloha.
Old 07-19-2006, 08:25 AM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Hit up Bill Turner he also eitherl ived in HAwaii or has ties from Hawaii.. HE is one of the head guys of SE up in vegas.. he also owns http://www.scionspecialties.net/ he is the main contact for Scion part in vegas.. Very cool guy!!! Just tell him MArshall Sent you

go to http://scionevolution.org/forum/index.php hit us up in there and hit up the vegas section.. you find some SE Help in there also
Old 07-19-2006, 06:09 PM
5 Year Member

Thanks marshall, I still remember you being the first scion owner I met back in hawaii when I had my xB. I'm already itching to add stuff to the lunchbox!!!

Oh, one more question, if I drop the box 2", the 17's should fit right in the wheel well with no rubbing right???
Old 07-19-2006, 09:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

just make sure you get 40 series tires, i got 45 series and i got rub at full lock.
Old 08-10-2006, 05:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

welcome back tall guy for crossing to the dark side again. lol. not sure if you remember me but i hang out with roy, brandon, justin (when lives in hawaii, lol) chucky, norris and them others from iclub. anyway same problem with mine too. but i only rubbed on them 2 darn bolts in the front where the bumper and fender are bolted together. i had s-techs but i think i settled them in too much cause it was more than the rated 1.75" closer or more than 2" and i was running 17"7.5 +30 but only when i hit some nice dips in the road.
Old 08-10-2006, 05:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

oh and i was on some 205 45's.
Old 08-10-2006, 07:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Kor, i bought some flat head screws from city mill. They work pretty good