Notices
Regional - Islands HI, Puerto Rico, Guam

Maui's Hawaiian Isle Autofest Sat Aug 12, GREAT JOB!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 11:11 AM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default Maui's Hawaiian Isle Autofest Sat Aug 12, GREAT JOB!

I believe there will be an all Scion class. Hopefully all Maui Scions can show some unity in showing all together in one mega group at the show. Most of Scion Evolution should be there showing with Scion Session crew hopefully. If I find out about a meeting place before the show like Maui Scion or something like that, then I will post it here too. Even if you arent in a club, feel free to come talk to us SE or SS folks.

Peace
Old 08-10-2006, 06:51 AM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Rallying all the Scions together at Rollin morning at Maui Scion dealer as usual. Scion Evolution Maui Chapter and Scion Session is planning to be there at 06:30am. Any independents or other clubs feel free to join us, Wes is taking lead for the SE crew for this show and I think Junya for SS. Its all good, all scion, all maui, be there and be seen for the small kine Scion show and shine before the show. Bring some cameras so we can get some good pics to post on SL or on the SE forums, Im sure SS can use the pics too.

Kihei folks (SE or not) if you guys want to rally at my house by 5:30-6am or so feel free to do so. I can supply the water but you bring your car wash stuff. We plan to bring down a truck with some tools so if you need some stuff small kine hauled and not mess up your ride then bring your stuff. We might be able to bring some tables, chairs, coolers ice and stuff, but bring your own like potluck style....

Respect the law and respect others and their rides please, no like get a bad name for us Maui Scions.

Peace
Old 08-12-2006, 08:44 AM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by evoluscion
Rallying all the Scions together at Rollin morning at Maui Scion dealer as usual. Scion Evolution Maui Chapter and Scion Session is planning to be there at 06:30am. Any independents or other clubs feel free to join us, Wes is taking lead for the SE crew for this show and I think Junya for SS. Its all good, all scion, all maui, be there and be seen for the small kine Scion show and shine before the show. Bring some cameras so we can get some good pics to post on SL or on the SE forums, Im sure SS can use the pics too.

Kihei folks (SE or not) if you guys want to rally at my house by 5:30-6am or so feel free to do so. I can supply the water but you bring your car wash stuff. We plan to bring down a truck with some tools so if you need some stuff small kine hauled and not mess up your ride then bring your stuff. We might be able to bring some tables, chairs, coolers ice and stuff, but bring your own like potluck style....

Respect the law and respect others and their rides please, no like get a bad name for us Maui Scions.

Peace
Due to some last minute change in plans, the amount of folks rolling in might be lower than expected. The Scion Session guys rolled in early tonight so might be a smaller gathering at Maui Scion in the morning. I think the schedule might stay the same .... 6:10 leave Kihei, 6:30 Maui Scion, 6:45 leave for the stadium, 7am rendezvous with more of the SE and SS crews at the show.

Peace
Old 08-13-2006, 10:15 AM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Looks like it was an awesome day for scions, I think there were more scions than any type of car. I came to the show 15 min or so before the show finished and it was in the middle of announcing the winners. I was so busy snapping photos and getting organized to cleanup that I didnt pay attention but I did see Scion Session rocking some trophies as well as winning Team Participation. Everyone who helped and participated deserves a hand and thanks for representing Scions on Maui.

Hopefully everybody drove home safe after the late night breakdown.

Peace
Old 08-14-2006, 08:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Yes we did drive home good, the show was awsome choke scions came out to hold it down, and a good feeling of Scion Ohana was in the air. Much mahalos goes out to Mr. Ron for lettin' us use his supplies and for bring all of em to the show, SS and the whole Ohana for the very big tent and for the help, last but not least SE crew for all the help when i wasn't there. Thank you everybody!
Old 08-14-2006, 11:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

WADDUP RON YA MISSED IT ALL...YUP SS AND SE HELD IT UP FOR THE SCIONWORLD TO SEE WHAT WE CAN DO WITH OUR SCIONS!!! WE SWEPT 4 OUT OF 8 SOUND OFF CLASSES...CLASS A 1ST RUSS SHIBUYA 2ND JAYSON KINA.........CLASS B 2ND PLACE KELVIN NISHIDA CLASS D 2ND PLACE JUNYA BOY CAOILE
THEN YA DJ TOOK 1ST PLACE SCION XB JUNYA BOY 2ND PLACE MY BRO REX TOOK 3RD!!! THEN THE ONLY TROPHY I WANTED WAS ANNOUNCE AS THE BEST TEAM TROPY!!!!YEAH THE TENT WAS FOR EVERYBODY...MY SS CREW AND THE SE CREW TOO! WELL NO CAN REST YET......GET MORE SHOWS TO COME AND GOTTA GET READY FOR!!!

ID LIKE TO THANK SE MAUI FOR THE SUPPORT AND ESPECIALLY DJ DA MAN FOR HELPING ALL US OUT!!!
THANKS AGAIN...JUNYA BOY CAOILE SCION SESSION C/C
Old 08-14-2006, 12:35 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by scionsession_maui
WADDUP RON YA MISSED IT ALL...YUP SS AND SE HELD IT UP FOR THE SCIONWORLD TO SEE WHAT WE CAN DO WITH OUR SCIONS!!! WE SWEPT 4 OUT OF 8 SOUND OFF CLASSES...CLASS A 1ST RUSS SHIBUYA 2ND JAYSON KINA.........CLASS B 2ND PLACE KELVIN NISHIDA CLASS D 2ND PLACE JUNYA BOY CAOILE
THEN YA DJ TOOK 1ST PLACE SCION XB JUNYA BOY 2ND PLACE MY BRO REX TOOK 3RD!!! THEN THE ONLY TROPHY I WANTED WAS ANNOUNCE AS THE BEST TEAM TROPY!!!!YEAH THE TENT WAS FOR EVERYBODY...MY SS CREW AND THE SE CREW TOO! WELL NO CAN REST YET......GET MORE SHOWS TO COME AND GOTTA GET READY FOR!!!

ID LIKE TO THANK SE MAUI FOR THE SUPPORT AND ESPECIALLY DJ DA MAN FOR HELPING ALL US OUT!!!
THANKS AGAIN...JUNYA BOY CAOILE SCION SESSION C/C
You guys make it hard for us SE guys to win the Team trophy But I rather have you guyz take it for the Maui Scions, and thats competing against ALL other clubs and teams. I give credit where credit is due and you guys deserve the braggin rights. Sound off too, impressive man, Ive heard good things about Scion Session sounds, I think Jesse has one of our best systems. I gotta get some pointers from you guys, Ruther is my advisor on everything. Seen Ashley today and she is all hyped about everything. Thanks for spreading the love to us too, you know we just starting out on Maui being part of the world's largest Scion club but we still catching up to you guys leading the charge on Maui. Lots of courageous guys on my team still representing while still respecting. Im happy for you guys and for the Maui Scion Ohana.

Let's join up on more events, good for the members of both teams. Im not sure what Maui events are coming up, import Showoff on Oahu is next. Keep me posted and I'll do the same.

Peace
Old 08-14-2006, 06:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

FYI...WE'RE JUST STARTED TOO......OUR OFFICIAL START OF SCION SESSION IS MARCH 11, 2006.....3 DAYS BEFORE THE STREETCAR SHOWDOWN...5 MONTHS IN THE MAKING! THATS ALL I WANT IS THE BEST TEAM TROPHY!!!! YEAH IT FEELS GOOD AS AN INDIVIDUAL TO WIN FOR YOURSELF BUT ITS JUST A RUSH TO BE ANNOUNCED AS A GROUP, KREW AND A CLUB!! TO ME THAT SHOWS MY HARD WORK THAT I PUT IN THROUGH THE MONTHS AND ALSO WHAT MY COUNCIL DID TOO!! IVE GOT MYSELF GOIN CIRCLES SOMETIMES AND READY TO GIVE UP.....BUT I ALWAYS THINK OF ALL THE PEOPLE AND SPONSORS THAT LOOK UP TO ME TO DO IT!!

THE SCION SESSION CREW GOT NOTHIN BUT LOVE FOR SE MAUI AND ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!! LOOK AT WHAT WE DRIVE!!!! YEAH ITS A COMPETION AT THE SHOWS AND WHAT NOT, WE TAKING OVER THE IMPORT SCENE WITH A VENGANCE!!! LOOK AT THE DOMINATION OF SCIONS THERE COMPARED TO HONDAS MAZDAS MITSUS NISANS? SCION WERE UNTOUCHABLE!!!! NO MATTER IF WE REPRESENT 2 CREWS? IM DOWN FOR OTHER EVENTS COMIN UP TO SHOW WHAT OUR UNIQUE WHIPS CAN DO!!!

FOR THE CAR AUDIO....PLEASE IF U NEED ANY HELP LET US KNOW....IM A FREAKIN BASSHEAD AND A CAR AUDIO FANATIC SINCE I WAS 15....ALSO THE EXPERIENCE IN ALL THESE SOUND=OFFS THROUGH THE YEARS AND ALL THE TROPHYS IVE WON! MY HOUSE IS OPEN TO ANYBODY AND ANY HELP ME AND MY CREW CAN OFFER IS HERE AT...JUNYA BOYS GARAGE!!

WELL KEEP INFORM WITH THE UP AND COMING EVENTES AND WE CAN GATHER UP THE CREWS AND HIT EM HARD!!!! AYTE DEN JUNYA BOY
Old 08-16-2006, 06:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey but where's all da pics?
Old 08-16-2006, 07:20 AM
5 Year Member

SL Member

I posted this on the SE forums of some SE and SS Scions. We were so lucky to be displaying with each other at the show. Its all I have of the Scions, hopefully another SE or SS member or independent can post more detailed pics, Ive been asking for them too...

The flamed xB is DJs from Maui Scion, flames plus his grill reminding me to have a hibachi cookout one of these days....

Peace
Old 08-16-2006, 01:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

[/img]
Old 08-16-2006, 08:37 PM
5 Year Member

EH!!! NO FORGET THE ROOTS!!!

Old 08-16-2006, 08:42 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Thanks for the pics Junya! Nice to see the positivity and ohana spirit in those pics.

Is there anyone from our SE Maui team that can post some positive pics too?
Old 08-16-2006, 08:42 PM
5 Year Member

Oh yeah, no forget.....Import Wild/Mild 2nd place was Russ and Les, and 3rd place was Rico....gratz guys!
Old 08-17-2006, 06:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

MY BAD KINA...I FORGOT....SORRY YA OLD AGE AND ADULT ADD.....I GOT MORE PIXZ TO PPOST LATER JUST BEEN UP ALL NIGHT POSTING PIZX!

UR WELCOME MR RON....WELL H.I.N. IS JUS AROUND DA CORNER AND IDK IF I GOIN BE READY!! MUCH PROPS TO SE MAUI FOR A GOOD SHOWIN AT THE AUTOFEST....MUCH MAHALOS TO MY SCION SESSION CREW FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AND COUNTLESS HOURS OF NO SLEEP!!!! SCION SESSION PRES...JUNYA BOY CAOILE