Notices
Regional - Lonestar OK, TX

Allow myself to introduce... Street Scion in Amarillo!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 03:33 PM
5 Year Member

Default Allow myself to introduce... Street Scion in Amarillo!!!

Hey everybody - This is Dave Walker, the Scion guy at Street Scion in Amarillo. I registered a while back, but I'm really new to SL and I'm looking forward to getting to know all you Scion Lifers and keeping you up to date on the Scion scene in Amarillo. I'm always available to answer questions and help out in any way that I can. For now, here are a couple of things we've got coming up in the near future:

April 15 - The Amarillo Dusters first home game - This is our second season with the boys and we couldn't be more excited. If you're an arena football fan and you're anywhere near Amarillo, come on out to the Civic Center at 6:30 for the Street Toyota and Scion Pregame Show. We'll be bringing the cheerleaders out onto the field in Scions and Toyotas, (That wasn't my idea - Honestly!) Check out the schedule and get more info at www.dustersfootball.com

April 19 - Groundbreaking for the new Street Scion! (and Toyota) - We're building an unbelievable new facility at 45th and Soncy! The last time I drove by, there were a couple of cows standing in the showroom, but they're moving out and we should be in by March, 2007.

July 15 and 16 - Kids inc. Hoops 3 on 3 Streetball Challenge!!! - Kids inc. is a great local organization and they've put together a rockin' 3 on 3 tournament every summer for the past decade. We're really stoked to be a part of this and we've got something pretty special planned. I'll be posting some more specific information soon. For now, go ahead and visit www.kidsinc.org for more info. Online tournament registration begins on May 1.

Well, that's all I've got right now. Can't wait to talk to you guys... and gals... and other people... I think I'm all pc there.

BTW - How many Amarilloans are in here???
Old 04-11-2006, 04:37 PM
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Cheerleaders in cars??? Sign us up....when should we be there?

Dave, welcome to Scion Life. We have made lots of friends down here in Dallas as you will soon find there are in Amarillo.

Let us know if we can help with anything.

Talk to you soon,

JJ and CC
Old 04-12-2006, 03:38 AM
wTc
5 Year Member
SL Member

you should make a post in the main scionlife forum, not everyone knows about this little lonestar devision.. might find some locals then -- goodluck and welcome to sl
Old 04-12-2006, 04:03 AM
Banned
SL Member

Hey bro,

If you need any advice, Dealer Trades, or anything along those lines just give us a ring and we will Help you out at Scion of Dallas but on the other hand welcome to scionlife lots of friends to be made just rated G on here lol.

later,

Dave
Old 04-12-2006, 04:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey Dave, I bought my carr from Street Scion. Maybe you might remember me, I called back a few times because of my ATS haha. Oh but anyways maybe I'll see you soon! Actually on Thursday, I'll be coming in for my oil change, I'm almost hitting the 10,000 miles mark. If you don't remember I got the Black Sand Pearl tC! and I'm asian hahah.
Old 04-12-2006, 05:03 PM
5 Year Member

Of course I remember you! You bought your tC from James. I won't use your real name here, but I do remember it. Sorry about that stupid anti-theft system. It was supposed to be really cool, but we've had so much trouble with it that every time I hear "ATS", I wet my pants and forget who I am for half an hour. You'll have to stop by some time, I don't think I've seen your grill. - DW
Old 04-12-2006, 05:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I'm down in Lubbock... its good to see some other west Texas ScionLifers.
Old 04-12-2006, 10:02 PM
5 Year Member

You didn't tell me when I was in there Tues. that the cheerleaders would be in the cars?! Do you need a BOX with a driver? I'd sure be willin!
Old 04-13-2006, 03:02 AM
5 Year Member

Did I fail to mention that? I'll need a signed permission slip from your wife before I can let you in a vehicle with cheerleaders.
Old 04-13-2006, 03:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
Scikotics
SL Member

Welcome to Scion Life, we lease 45,000 sq ft of our building to Cheer Atheletic, a competition cheerleading group. I see hundreds of cheerleaders about every day. These guys and girls are incredible as far as abilities and the girls are just incredible period.
Old 04-13-2006, 03:09 PM
5 Year Member

Default Permission??

I don't need her permission, I do what I want to do. And when I want her to know that I'll tell her myself, so you just don't say nothin! LOL. Really though, we need to go to a game so that would be a good one. I'll stop by later for more info.

See-Ya,
Tony V.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:13 PM
5 Year Member

Geez Frank! How big is that building? Thanks for the welcome. Jeff showed me the picture that earned you your nick name when I was down there over the weekend. Very nice.

Tony, It's good to see that you're the king of your castle lol! You've obviously learned how to stay married. I'll see you soon!
Old 04-14-2006, 12:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
Scikotics
SL Member

Oh that pic is still around, I thought it had faded away with time. Maybe I can get a copy, you know for the arcives, not for the scantly clad girls....that's my story if the wife asks.
Old 04-14-2006, 01:30 AM
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Pimp,

You know we don't get rid of anything around here. It might be needed later in life.......... say when we want to find a nice building to rent that has a wonderful "ambiance" and "scenery"

OH, but did Jeff show you his pride and glory picture?? We have one him as well...

-CC
Old 04-14-2006, 02:15 AM
5 Year Member

I don't think he showed me that one. Maybe you should e-mail it to me. I could use some dealer trade leverage - How about that white xB I called you on today?
Old 04-14-2006, 02:26 AM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

JJ & CC is we going to Armadillo?
Some kind of long road trip?
Old 04-14-2006, 03:17 AM
5 Year Member

Yeah, why not? I'll show you the sights... all three of them! Seriously though, I used to live in Farmers Branch, and I like the small town life. It's nice and quiet and laid back, we have great BBQ and Palo Duro Canyon, "The Grand Canyon of Texas". It's really pretty impressive. But, the greatest thing about living here is... NO FREAKIN' TRAFFIC!!!!
Old 04-14-2006, 10:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

David Walker! What is up homie!:D I'm just representing the Scion xA owners in A-town (like all 4 of us ). Dave is straight up the coolest salesmen I've ever met. His passion for the brand is unsurpassed. (shameless plug) He is just one of my boys. Here is a carbon pic to put on your iPod dave.

Later on,

David

Sick looking hood (from MotorFX ).
Old 04-14-2006, 11:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey dave, i saw you the other day but you were doing something lol. i did stop by thursday to get the oil changed. but i saw james though! he saw my grill you can ask how cool it is LOL. my family is thinking of gettin the nv green rs 3.0 xB, i told james to let me know when it comes in so we can check it out! i might come back up there soon, ray (from the parts store) is going to hook me up on gettin new rims for my car! hopefully we'll work out the payment details too lol. laterrs!
Old 04-15-2006, 04:13 AM
5 Year Member

Hey! I saw you when I was passing through and I had hoped to catch up with you later. I did say hi to your sister though! Wouldn't it rock to have another Scion in the family??? We'll let you know when that xB arrives!

Quick Reply: Allow myself to introduce... Street Scion in Amarillo!!!