Notices
Regional - Lonestar OK, TX
View Poll Results: Interested in Business Cards?
Yes!
100.00%
No!
0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Who wants business cards?

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 11:34 PM
Banned
Scikotics
SL Member

Default Who wants business cards?

I am looking to see how many people are interested in business cards for the club. The more people that we can get to order cards the cheaper it should be. For example if we get just 50 people interested we can cut prices in half. The printing cost for me is less then that but I do then have to ship out all the cards to each chapter. So this is roll call. We will have a couple designs available to choose from and the most popular will win. A couple ideas are 1 having a collection of xb's / tc's / & xa's on the front of the card but not getting too busy. Also having a list of club sponsors on the back of the card. These cards are full color front and back with a UV coating. They are 100 lb card stock which is real nice quality and you are getting them at my cost. Again this is just to see what the interest level is for these! It is great to pass out to people to get them interested in joining the club. If you have any other ideas for the card I would appreciate them!
Thanks Again,
Jake VMFIC PNW
Old 09-29-2005, 01:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Awesome!

I will let you know what Jim Norton says. Jared is working on a new design.
Old 09-29-2005, 01:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

i'm down, i can pass them around campus to all the other scion owners. I have a chick with a silver xB coming to the next local cruise i think!
Old 09-29-2005, 02:02 AM
Banned
Scikotics
SL Member

Awesome well lets find out who else is interested because the more we get the better the price will be for us!
Thanks.
Jake
Old 09-29-2005, 05:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Was about to make some on my own if we don't get some universal cards made up. I still miss opportunities almost daily on getting more people!
Old 09-29-2005, 07:27 PM
Banned
Scikotics
SL Member

If you want to get some right now you will need to email me at Jakedesigned@gmail.com and I will work out a design for you and we can get these to you immidiatly. Talk to people here on SL that you know or people around your community see if they would like some also I can order them in bulk which will help people money wise an make it easier for everyone to buy some. Let me know or email me!
Thanks,
-Jake-
Old 09-30-2005, 12:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Houston is intrested
Old 09-30-2005, 01:07 AM
Banned
Scikotics
SL Member

terrific how many people in Huston would like business cards? Nice logo too I love family guy! "I need an adult! I need an adult!" God they are halarious!
Thanks.
Jake
Old 09-30-2005, 06:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by MussBus
terrific how many people in Huston would like business cards? Nice logo too I love family guy! "I need an adult! I need an adult!" God they are halarious!
Thanks.
Jake
"I'm sorry sir... but you can't park your van on the diving board."

"This is my son."

"Oh my apologies. HEY TOM... he's not a VAN... he's just a fat kid!"

But I digress...

Yes! Business cards! I think at least 4-6 of these sets would work well here in the greater Seattle area... maybe more...

New York is gonna be an AMAZING place to get a lot of these out to. You're right in the heart of New England and border a bunch of states... Would love to see a ton head out that way (just order a whole bunch, split the cost among all the members and the split the cards out the same way)

OK and MN... you better know how well saturated your markets are with Scions...

and then just backups for everyone... At some point you're gonna run out and need more, especially if you split and everyone takes say... 500 or 1500 for example... you'll already have additional ones ready without reordering.

Jake's assured me that it's a LOT more cost effective if he can get 50 orders of 1000 to all process at the same time. Let's try to make this happen. He's got some great designs working now and I can't wait to see what he does to finish them up when he gets the more official logos, etc.
Old 09-30-2005, 11:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Has he contacted Shannon to get the official sticker type logo?

I can just send him a sticker logo for one of the chapters and he can chop off the chapter name.
Old 09-30-2005, 03:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

That might be best. Not sure who Shannon is, but the only contact I got when I spoke to you on the phone was H82GoSlo and he hasn't heard back from him yet... I would say go ahead and PM/call Jake and see what the easiest way to get that to him would be.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

"evil monkey wasnt always evil you konw...he just walked in on his wife with his best friend one day" and shannon is working on something for me with evil monkey for my car as far as the # of sets i think 3 because i know 3 of us will give out cards for sure
Old 09-30-2005, 06:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So that brings up the question of "What the hell was a NON evil monkey doing in his closet?!"

With an area as huge as Houston you may want to get more. Even those that won't be as hyped about passing em out can go in on a pack or two of em.

LOTS of opportunities in TX!!
Old 09-30-2005, 06:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thats a good question...no one really knows...and im talkin to a almost sponsor right now for the houston chapter he said he would pay for our business cards if we put his website on the back of it
Old 09-30-2005, 07:17 PM
Banned
Scikotics
SL Member

Looks like we are starting to build some good interest now! If anyone has Ideas like Peteyd ---> Putting a potential sponsors website on the back etc. Also anybody that has cool logo's or anything Scikotics I will take it just Email it to Jakedesigned@gmail.com I will take all there is and make a sweet design!
About ordering cards Brad is right the more we can order the cheaper it is going to be. I can order them at 65 bucks for a thousand for everyone here and that will include shipping. Shipping is the biggest issue though because I have to ship them out to different chapters and cant just ship them to one address! The more you order the better! I will make sure and get these out pronto so dont be afraid to speak up! Sorry this is a little jumbled I kinda tried cutting my finger off while cutting potatoes! I almost succeeded too! So the pain killers kinda affect my writing capabilities! lol. One thing I am not sure if people would be interested in or have heard of it but its called Spot UV which adds some sweet texture and look to the cards. It is a little more expensive but we are only talking maybe an extra 5 bucks per 1,000 ordered so not a big deal~ Realize that getting these cards cheap is only going to be possible at that low of price IF we get close to 50,000 ordered! If you have a problem with a few guys not being able to put money forth we can work out a deal so let me know! Basically thats it and the count is roughly up to 18,000 cards so everybody build up more peoples interest and speak up!
Thanks,
-Jake-
Old 09-30-2005, 07:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so whats the price as of right now $65 per 1000??
Old 09-30-2005, 07:57 PM
Banned
Scikotics
SL Member

Prices right now at 18,000 will run roughly 70-75 a piece. I can do the shipping I was going to be able to cover for everyone if we got around 50,000 cards ordered. The boxes themself for shipping is $7 plus shipping on top of that. Now if we all could be in one place shipping and boxing would be eliminated and we would be able to cut down even lower around $50 a person! Now that would be great but its not the situation. Feel free to ask any more questions! I hope we hit our goal because I dont want to have to raise the price much if at all! Help me out all you can with orders!
Thanks again,
-Jake-
Old 09-30-2005, 11:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Hey Jake, I'm working out a deal with someone.

Gimme a quote for 10000.
Old 10-01-2005, 12:03 AM
Banned
Scikotics
SL Member

10,000 scikotics business cards is $650 I just gave that same quote to Houston's chapter they also want 10,000 Any other chapters interested?! New york should have double that!~ Keep it up guys we are half way to 50,000!
Thanks,
-Jake-
Old 10-01-2005, 12:04 AM
Banned
Scikotics
SL Member

10,000 scikotics business cards is $650 I just gave that same quote to Houston's chapter they also want 10,000 Any other chapters interested?! New york should have double that!~ Keep it up guys we are half way to 50,000!
Thanks,
-Jake-

Quick Reply: Who wants business cards?